What up Texas?

DevilDog

3 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Nobody talking about one of the most hated people in Texas taking the Mt Vernon job?

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/26815718/fired-baylor-coach-briles-lands-texas-hs-job

Wow he joins a long list of Coaches that coach out in Beast Texas. M.V. is in a pretty good 3A conference.  I wonder how much they dropped on him.  Just watched it on Ch. 10.  

They discuss the Texas Public vs. Private Schools separation. 

"We have a 16-man staff and all of them are full-time teachers," Kay said. "I think that's where Texas does it right, there's an investment not only in the athletic futures of these kids, but their academic futures as well." 

North Shore's unbeaten season brought not only the Texas Class 6A-Division I state title but a final No. 1 ranking nationally from MaxPreps.

Kay was named head coach at North Shore in 2014 and has led the Mustangs to a 58-14 record in the five seasons since. Prior to being promoted to the top spot, he was the program's defensive coordinator for 15 seasons.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:46 AM, Texasball said:

3A vs 6A tug-a-war linemen challenge.  I guess these 3A kids would get whipped in the trenches   @DevilDog

Of course they would. 😎.  No small school can touch bigger Schools in Texas.  Regardless what You and I see each year in person.  Texas 4A is as fast as Cali and Fl big schools. Funny they can be fast but somehow they wouldn't catch a 6A kid then tackle him.  You better hide this video or is this fake news.