What up Texas?

DevilDog

On 6/22/2019 at 5:45 PM, Horsefly said:

Have you heard anymore about these Desoto, Allen and Duncanville transfers?

The Desoto one is headed to Guyer now instead of Desoto.

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ooh,  Interesting.  They may end up a legit D2R1 threat.  

It's public now. And yeah they're definitely a threat now. Could really push SLC for district

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

This is the one Private School if it doesn't get shut down like Prime Prep will be a handful and will be the best damn Private in Texas.  I can't wait for them and Melissa this year in Round 2.  That game last year with rain delay and all was one of the best games I watched in Texas last year and had as much talent between that Private and that 4A power was as good as anyone else that I saw.  

TC-Cedar Hill coming off the Bus is as big as any 6A and Melissa and Jabray Young went toe to toe with them.  Rd 2 I surely intend to be there.  To quote Saints Coach Sean Peyton who I had the pleasure of watching his kid play against Melissa said to me You can go on the road with that Kid.  He was talking about Melissa RB Jabray Young. Then we talked about Gilmer and how they trucked Liberty Christian the year before.  Do you know if his kid graduated I can't remember if he was a Sr. or not.  He played LB for them.  

@Texasball @Horsefly

Again Texas speed shows up and shows out.  

NFL Fastest Player is Former Rowlett HS/Texas Longhorn and Texas HS T&F legend:  Marquis Goodwin.   Donte Jackson is a La. Kid who played at LSU.   Longhorn over the Tiger.   

https://sports.yahoo.com/san-francisco-49ers-wide-receiver-marquise-goodwin-fastest-nfl-40-yards-of-gold-sprinting-025347796.html

Marquise Goodwin officially fastest in NFL, wins $1 million prize at 40 Yards of Gold competition

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 10:02 PM, DevilDog said:

This is the one Private School if it doesn't get shut down like Prime Prep will be a handful and will be the best damn Private in Texas.  I can't wait for them and Melissa this year in Round 2.  That game last year with rain delay and all was one of the best games I watched in Texas last year and had as much talent between that Private and that 4A power was as good as anyone else that I saw.  

TC-Cedar Hill coming off the Bus is as big as any 6A and Melissa and Jabray Young went toe to toe with them.  Rd 2 I surely intend to be there.  To quote Saints Coach Sean Peyton who I had the pleasure of watching his kid play against Melissa said to me You can go on the road with that Kid.  He was talking about Melissa RB Jabray Young. Then we talked about Gilmer and how they trucked Liberty Christian the year before.  Do you know if his kid graduated I can't remember if he was a Sr. or not.  He played LB for them.  

They have picked up quite a few former Dunne players in the past 2 weeks.  Gang of 4, leveling demographics #FootballBlasphemy

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 12:13 PM, G0LD$tandard said:

If you say so!  

I cannot comment as I haven’t seen him.  

Word on the street is he was heir apparent;(Coaching Fraternity Thing) he wasn’t going to have to compete for the starting job!

He would have had three D1 receivers taller than 6-0’ to throw to: Jaxson Smith (The Ohio State), JJ Williams and Orji.  

It would be hard to look bad!

Good luck to him! 

Should be easy throwing to this guy!  Jaxon Smith killing it at the The Opening!

...”Locke threw 34 touchdown passes for the freshman team last season. He will enjoy the same luxury as Clark -- throwing to first-team all-state wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba. The four-star recruit, an Ohio State pledge, led the Dallas area with 97 catches for 1,820 yards and 20 receiving touchdowns (he scored 27 TDs in all).” -DMN