Whiteshoes Top 100 - October 8, 2018

whiteshoes

If Colquitt played SJB and got the same result you'd be singing like a fucking Disney Princess filled with Joy... 

But all of a sudden 63-28 is playing someone close? Even if the score doesn't tell the tale something obviously was right because you don't give your best and still get beat by more than double of what you scored...

Bullshit... 

I don't give a damn who the team is... 

63-28 isn't competitive and OLU isn't top 100

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There's a mistake using Sammy logic... 

STA should be in the top 5 regardless of the 44-27 beating they played a top team so it's ok... 

Grayson should be in the Top 5 because they played Bergen and Colquitt

Marietta should be top 5 too they lost to GC,SJC and Grayson. 

3 top 100 teams....

I have STA in high Tier 2 so that is consistent.

Grayson has not shown well vs. other less worthy teams, but they are still Tier placed.

Marietta is still placed in a Tier as well

So your "Biased against Ga/Favor Calif" argument is null and void

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I have STA in high Tier 2 so that is consistent.

Grayson has not shown well vs. other less worthy teams, but they are still Tier placed.

Marietta is still placed in a Tier as well

So your "Biased against Ga/Favor Calif" argument is null and void

No I'm not talking about your Tier list I'm talking about OLU and your constant excuses for them and their subpar results... 

I could excuse the MV loss but the rest... Hell no...

OLU is not top 100... 

If you wanna keep then in the top 200 sure idc I could excuse and justify that but 100 no... 

• Thumbs Down 1

Let's take a look at OLUs wins I'll reiterate: 

WINS

San Juan Hills  5-3

Vista Murrieta  5-2

Santa Margarita 2-5

Heritage 5-2 

ok so these teams have decent records save for SM and San Juan... 

but now let's measure their wins again 

Depaul:

Pope John 0-6

Seton Hall Prep 4-2

Delbarton 3-3

SPP 4-2

Paramus Catholic 2-4

They have 1 single win that's worth more than any team OLU beat....

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

exactly what i was gonna say

i did not because you have to respect that DLS because they do reach out and get together with the best. 

Colquitt not only hides in plain sight but then blows up the level of the teams they do play. I'll never forget that CA team they were saying was the best in CA... I had never heard of them and can't even recall their names. Or when they played Plant.... did Plant even finish in the top 500? 

Colquitt IS the worst top  tier program in the country at proving they can play. Also with the biggest mouth. Figures. 

I have a steel trap for a mind, this gem of a post will be archived for future reference. 

Regards,

BGW

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Speaks to the level of the competition statewide, dontcha think?

BGW

No one would dispute that GA has MUCH better teams than does North Cal. 

Heck, there are few places that have as many good teams as Ga... South Cal and FL is about it. 

GA struggles a bit producing top 25 teams compared to these areas because the talent does not congregate at a handful of schools. 

On 10/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, Wooderson said:

Saguaro re-entering these rankings after beating the brakes off a 1-6 team is asinine. Pinnacle, Williams Field, heck even Casteel are Arizona teams with better resumes than Saguaro.

I think Saguaro beats Casteel and W. Field, but not Pinnacle. Nevertheless, Saguaro isn’t too 100. 

8 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I think Saguaro beats Casteel and W. Field, but not Pinnacle. Nevertheless, Saguaro isn’t too 100. 

I've watched all three and no, they wouldn't. Williams Field and Casteel have been playing teams that are in a completely different class than any of Saguaro's in-state opponents, while Saguaro allows an alright 5A refugee in Desert Edge to make a game of it but will seemingly get on a roll the rest of the season not because of any actual improvement but rather they'll be lining up against a series of tomato cans rest of the year.

There was a lot of talk in offseason about Higley moving up to 5A and contending immediately, how their close OT loss to Saguaro last season was a harbinger of legitimate title aspirations. Of course they still may have a say in who wins 5A but the first time they played a legit 5A power  (Casteel) they lose by 5 scores. People need to exhibit a lot more intellectual curiosity than they currently do and realize that when they talk about Saguaro they are talking about a school of 1200 kids that needs to keep 20+ frosh/sophs on their varsity to maintain a 60-man roster. Saguaro is and always will be hindered by depth.