I was right about the refs

Big Bald Hairy Man

1 hour ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Want to train locals how to do Guerilla Warfare and do some jungle warfare training? You wouldn’t have even made it to Panama 

Training locals to interdict guerillas and jungle warfare training?

Yeah I think size “requirements” would exclude me, would embarrass everyone in the pecker contest. 

Back to football, how do you think you’re making headway here posting alleged wrongdoings in regards to Waco Midway?And why no mention anywhere else?

I’m thinking you fulla shit on the football and Panama front. 

Regards

BigDickWolf

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Training locals to interdict guerillas and jungle warfare training?

Yeah I think size “requirements” would exclude me, would embarrass everyone in the pecker contest. 

Back to football, how do you think you’re making headway here posting alleged wrongdoings in regards to Waco Midway?And why no mention anywhere else?

I’m thinking you fulla shit on the football and Panama front. 

Regards

BigDickWolf

I trained with some of the hardest men in the world in Panama. I walked through the rivers during the heat of the day, conducted live fire drills, and helicopter rescue missions. And we trained the locals how to win with Guerilla Warfare. 

And this is happening because I am the only Midway fan around. And the only one who has the guts to call out the UIL. Our coaches could not care less, they just want to put on a show for the fans.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

You know what, I put this on the parents. They don’t do a god damn thing to stand up to the UIL or to officials during the game. They do not care as much as real fans and the players do about winning, only if their kid has fun. Bull shit. Winning is fun. 

You know what?  I think the coaches just want to put on a show for the fans.

And I’ll bet somebody tampered with their equipment.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Wosinc said:

They were. The play calling was horrible, and they acted like they were cool on the sidelines in front of the fans. They wanted to show off the arm instead of Mordecai instead of run the ball more like I suggested at practice. 

17 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

You can see it in the NFL now. This is a problem across all of football, it’s time for the UIL to grow a pair and investigate the 2017 6a championship game, it is getting out of control. 

I wish the UIL would investigate.  Can't stand crooked refs.  They just steal games and championships from kids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wosinc said:

That's what I'm saying as well.  He seems very determined to get to the bottom of this and I for one think, where there's smoke, there's fire.  Maybe he is the only WM fan that has the balls to say something about it, while the parents and coaches just sit on their hands for fear of taking on the UIL.  Just like colleges are afraid of the NCAA.  If nobody stands up to them, then will continue to do their shady business.  

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That's what I'm saying as well.  He seems very determined to get to the bottom of this and I for one think, where there's smoke, there's fire.  Maybe he is the only WM fan that has the balls to say something about it, while the parents and coaches just sit on their hands for fear of taking on the UIL.  Just like colleges are afraid of the NCAA.  If nobody stands up to them, then will continue to do their shady business.  

G O S P E L ! ! ! ! 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

You know what, I put this on the parents. They don’t do a god damn thing to stand up to the UIL or to officials during the game.

Yes, yes, yes! More parents need to stand up to the refs during games! Yes! Kick their asses! Don't let them off the fields in one piece! Now we're talking.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

They were. The play calling was horrible, and they acted like they were cool on the sidelines in front of the fans. They wanted to show off the arm instead of Mordecai instead of run the ball more like I suggested at practice. 

Well if you were at practice, you’re either a coach yourself or...........

A15A2571-13CA-4DDC-AF55-4C4B85DA186D.gif

• Haha 3

On 10/8/2018 at 6:31 PM, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

You know what, I put this on the parents. They don’t do a god damn thing to stand up to the UIL or to officials during the game. They do not care as much as real fans and the players do about winning, only if their kid has fun. Bull shit. Winning is fun. 

Winning is what the game is played for, having fun is a plus, but winning is what it's about

10 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Did you jump into Panama? 

And apparently landed on his Coconut 😎.  What's up with you Army types jumping out of a perfectly good flying Plane.  

My Nephew is currently in Afghanistan and he is a plane abandoner as well.  And damn do they love to call you a Leg 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

And apparently landed on his Coconut 😎.  What's up with you Army types jumping out of a perfectly good flying Plane.  

My Nephew is currently in Afghanistan and he is a plane abandoner as well.  And damn do they love to call you a Leg 🤣

Haha... just part of the process I guess. 

• Haha 2