Cen10

DLS

JSerra

MV

Oaks

Folsom

Amat

OLu

you concede too much in an effort to seem agreeable to people that are simply trolling you

1. You and everyone else in CA and country would take DLS over CC straight up today, so let's not put a down CC team (1-4 v DLS) over a decent DLS team on the strength of wins over an overhanded AZ team and a lower half Trinity team.
  2. Would you take any of JSerra, MV, or Oaks over Folsom?  If so, please extract your wallet and just hand it to me for safekeeping until after football season

CA order starts MD, SJB, DLS, Folsom, CC. (and that's giving a lot of benefit to doubt to SJB)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pops said:

you concede too much in an effort to seem agreeable to people that are simply trolling you

1. You and everyone else in CA and country would take DLS over CC straight up today, so let's not put a down CC team (1-4 v DLS) over a decent DLS team on the strength of wins over an overhanded AZ team and a lower half Trinity team.
  2. Would you take any of JSerra, MV, or Oaks over Folsom?  If so, please extract your wallet and just hand it to me for safekeeping until after football season

CA order starts MD, SJB, DLS, Folsom, CC. (and that's giving a lot of benefit to doubt to SJB)

I would take JSerra over Folsom,.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

I would take JSerra over DLS and Cen10 too.

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

SBJ

MD

Cen10

DLS

JSerra

MV

Oaks

Folsom

Amat

OLu

Somehow I forgot about JSerra.  DLS and JSerra would be a great game imo, same with Folsom/JSerra.  I have Folsom ahead of MV and Oaks.  MV should be just above OLU and if not for a chip shot fg, MV would be just below.  I have zero idea about where Amat belongs.

17 minutes ago, Pops said:

JSerra absolutely... That team looks really good.

MV would be a toss up probably.

Id take Folsom over Oaks. You need to open your eyes a bit though... You so badly want there to be a relevant team in NorCal besides DLS you seem to go over the ledge a bit.

Calis real rankings from someone with no dog in the fight...

1. St. John Bosco

2. Mater Dei

3. JSerra

4. De La Salle

5. Corona Centennial

6. Mission Viejo

7. Folsom (MV gets the nod for a better schedule... MV vs Folsom could go either way)

8. Oaks Christian

9. Bishop Amat

---

10. I dont know... Probably Central (Fresno) or Liberty (Brentwood)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pops said:

Obviously I like DLS. I agree that Cen10 hasn’t beaten anybody. But they ARE Cen10. They’re used to playing tough games win or lose. DLS doesn’t  exactly wax Cen10. Great games actually. That is something Folsom knows nothing about other than losing to DLS. Folsom scores 60 on crap teams, and lots of them. Then gets shut out against DLS. Cen10 has a fairly stout defense this year to go with their perennially god offense. Folsom has never, not even against DLS, seen the horses that Cen10 would trot out there.

Clearly they have the talent, but Id like to finally see Folsom beat a top team before I put them in the top 5. JSerra, again, is another team that’s used to playing tough teams...and they’re loaded with all of the SJB and MD “rejects”. I think JS would give DLS a hell of a game today. Oaks or MV would be toss ups for me right now. Again, Oaks and MV are big tough teams that are used to playing other big tough teams.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

JSerra absolutely... That team looks really good.

MV would be a toss up probably.

Id take Folsom over Oaks. You need to open your eyes a bit though... You so badly want there to be a relevant team in NorCal besides DLS you seem to go over the ledge a bit.

You aint lying.  NorCal really does want that badly.  I really wish you were not correct but I can't think of anyone besides DLS and Folsom.  Although, NorCal>GA.   :P

Calis real rankings from someone with no dog in the fight...

1. St. John Bosco

2. Mater Dei

3. JSerra

4. De La Salle

5. Corona Centennial

6. Mission Viejo

7. Folsom (MV gets the nod for a better schedule... MV vs Folsom could go either way)

8. Oaks Christian

9. Bishop Amat

---

10. I dont know... Probably Central (Fresno) or Liberty (Brentwood)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I would take JSerra over Folsom,.

JSerra seems legit but your choice is biased 

Smart guys in Las Vegas would say bulldogs by 7.5

SJB or CC would be closer lines 

SJB (-5.5), CC (+2.5) — but CC should be ranked higher based on results