LSU jumps to #5 in USA Today Coaches Poll....

RedZone

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Miss St is #1 in the nation in scoring defense. They give up 12 points a game and they are #8 in total defense.

Anyone that thinks Miss St and A&M are the same team probably needs to watch more SEC Football and post less...

They haven't played against the toughest offense's out there.  That said, they haven't let anyone light them up.  A&M only got lit up by Bama.  I'd take the Aggies over the Bulldogs right now.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Miss St could have 12-13 drafted in 2019.....3 possibly in the first round.

I don't want to hear how bad Nick Fitzgerald is. He'll go 1st or 2nd RD. Heard the same crap about Dak Prescott.

Going to be a tough tough game.

Still got to win the games man.  They don't give off the same feel as when they had Mullen.

15 minutes ago, Texasball said:

LSU plays like they did this week vs Alabama it will be really good game.

LSU is top 4 team IMO 

The problem is the SEC -  too many teams capable of beating you when you don’t bring “A” game.  

LSU has to get thru miss state this week before they can focus on alabama. LSU cannot afford a slip and have 2 losses going into the alabama game. 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Miss St is #1 in the nation in scoring defense. They give up 12 points a game and they are #8 in total defense.

Anyone that thinks Miss St and A&M are the same team probably needs to watch more SEC Football and post less...

Both have bad passing QB's and very good defenses.

Mississippi state's schedule doesn't have Clemson and up to now they haven't played Alabama. The only common opponent both have is Kentucky. 

A&M defense allowed 7 points(Mond Fumbled and Kentucky ran it in with 4 minutes to go). I watched this game seeing as I had to cover 5 and did in OT.

Mississippi state allowed 28. 7 off a turnover at the end.

I've watched more of these two teams than most others.  

Fitzgerald will not be drafted in the NFL as a quarterback in the first two days. Put some money where your mouth is, and name an amount you can afford

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

ND has damn near struggled with every team they have played.  Give them typical SEC schedule and they would have been beat at least once already.

I am banking on them getting beat once or twice by years end.  

Dominated Michigan.  Let them think they had a chance late.  Dominate Stanford.  Let them think they had a chance early.  Dominated VTech.  Let them think they had a chance early.    Felt sorry for Ball St.  Played chess with Vanderbilt and knew they were never going to win.  Beat Pitt after getting pissed at them for taking all day to get ready.

38 minutes ago, Texasball said:

ND has damn near struggled with every team they have played.  Give them typical SEC schedule and they would have been beat at least once already.

I am banking on them getting beat once or twice by years end.  

I agree with you. Give them LSU schedule they may have 3 losses. But vandy keeping it close with Florida helps Notre dame 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with you. Give them LSU schedule they may have 3 losses. But vandy keeping it close with Florida helps Notre dame 

ND travels like NFL teams.  Only power school that travels on both coast for games.  A lot of South schools never leave their back yard.

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Miss St could have 12-13 drafted in 2019.....3 possibly in the first round.

I don't want to hear how bad Nick Fitzgerald is. He'll go 1st or 2nd RD. Heard the same crap about Dak Prescott.

Going to be a tough tough game.

Dak sucks tho, he relies on check downs to beasley and zeke. In other words overrated 

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Both have bad passing QB's and very good defenses.

Mississippi state's schedule doesn't have Clemson and up to now they haven't played Alabama. The only common opponent both have is Kentucky. 

A&M defense allowed 7 points(Mond Fumbled and Kentucky ran it in with 4 minutes to go). I watched this game seeing as I had to cover 5 and did in OT.

Mississippi state allowed 28. 7 off a turnover at the end.

I've watched more of these two teams than most others.  

Fitzgerald will not be drafted in the NFL as a quarterback in the first two days. Put some money where your mouth is, and name an amount you can afford

Mond is a good thrower tho....

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That's wonderful and what have they accomplished??

Deck is already stacked against them.  The year they beat FSU but ACC refs stole it, ND went to Tallahassee and then to NY to play Navy and then to Tempe to play ASU and then back to South Bend for NW.  That took a tole on them and they tanked the rest of the season.