LSU jumps to #5 in USA Today Coaches Poll....

RedZone

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Deck is already stacked against them.  The year they beat FSU but ACC refs stole it, ND went to Tallahassee and then to NY to play Navy and then to Tempe to play ASU and then back to South Bend for NW.  That took a tole on them and they tanked the rest of the season.

So they decide to do that. I dont feel sorry for them

29 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

No, no and maybe.  Maybe if Wimbush was qb.  Auburn and Miami would get rolled.  Stanford was supposed to as was Virginia Tech.

Let's line it up. Notre dame would have opened up with Miami so wimbush would have played. Week 3 was Auburn right? So I believe wimbush would have played. That's 2 losses. Book would have played Georgia. Georgia would have been favorite 

6 minutes ago, 181pl said:

LSU over rated. They will get blown out by Bama. 

We may see a Alabama v Florida SEC title game. They will get blown out by Bama.

Like every other team. And I HATE Alabama. But they are college football until Satan finally comes calling for Nick's soul.

Kentucky Georgia florida that will decide the sec east. Florida Georgia is next week. I think Georgia gets them. Justin fields should be playing 

59 minutes ago, 181pl said:

final  four is very predictable.

Bama, OSU, Clemson, ND

They always try to give Alabama an easy first game. So it will be Alabama and ND and Clemson and OSU.

I’ll take lsu in a bowl over 3/4 of those teams.  That being said they still may lose 1-2 more games this year.    I'd still take them in a Big bowl/playoff game against Clem, ND, and OSU.   
I also don't think they'll get blown out by Bama should be close and I wouldn't be that shocked if they pulled it off.   People said the same thing about UGA.  Like they'd go into Death Valley and smoke a good LSU team.   Bama better be prepared.   Death Valley is no joke.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Let's line it up. Notre dame would have opened up with Miami so wimbush would have played. Week 3 was Auburn right? So I believe wimbush would have played. That's 2 losses. Book would have played Georgia. Georgia would have been favorite 

ND would have beat Miami.  We are talking Miami this year.  They aren't good.  Auburn is not good this year.  They just lost to Tennessee.

35 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

ND would have beat Miami.  We are talking Miami this year.  They aren't good.  Auburn is not good this year.  They just lost to Tennessee.

You have your opinions on the games as I have my opinion. We are going back and forth on fictitious games. But I dont believe wimbush could beat Miami nor Auburn. Esp in the beginning of the year. We shall never know but Notre dame will slip up somewhere. I have a feeling it will be at yankee stadium against Syracuse 

On 10/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, nptb17 said:

ND travels like NFL teams.  Only power school that travels on both coast for games.  A lot of South schools never leave their back yard.

No conference - the schedule is still not all that good.   I am banking on that one or two on the schedule may still beat them.   Florida St , NW , USC hopefully one of them will take them out

On 10/15/2018 at 5:51 PM, 181pl said:

final  four is very predictable.

Bama, OSU, Clemson, ND

They always try to give Alabama an easy first game. So it will be Alabama and ND and Clemson and OSU.

There is a lot of football to be played.  Bama as defending national champion and if the go undefeated will have earned the #1 seed.

Bama had to play Clemson in the first Round last year.  

ND - Really you see them winning out?

15 minutes ago, Texasball said:

No conference - the schedule is still not all that good.   I am banking on that one or two on the schedule may still beat them.   Florida St , NW , USC hopefully one of them will take them out

The schedule this season turned out to not be that strong because most of the teams are way down.  FSU is terrible and is going to get stomped.  NW is going to get mauled.  USC is thin on the line and their offensive line is going to get worked.

6 hours ago, nptb17 said:

The schedule this season turned out to not be that strong because most of the teams are way down.  FSU is terrible and is going to get stomped.  NW is going to get mauled.  USC is thin on the line and their offensive line is going to get worked.

Exactly. That is why ND will finish undefeated and will make the playoff. No way in hell the media and ESPN will not allow an undefeated ND to be in the playoffs. Too much money to lose.