LSU jumps to #5 in USA Today Coaches Poll....

RedZone

On 10/15/2018 at 8:07 PM, nptb17 said:

ND would have beat Miami.  We are talking Miami this year.  They aren't good.  Auburn is not good this year.  They just lost to Tennessee.

ND fans of all fans should know one game can be completely random if a team is fired up.   Miami was ok lst year and just happened to have the game of the year against Nd.  Probably fueled by the whole convicts v Catholic stuff.   

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

ND fans of all fans should know one game can be completely random if a team is fired up.   Miami was ok lst year and just happened to have the game of the year against Nd.  Probably fueled by the whole convicts v Catholic stuff.   

Miami was undefeated with all eyes on them and jacked up like I've never seen.  That shit won't happen again.  ND had owned Miami the past few meetings.

24 minutes ago, Bormio said:

tOSU has been scraping by - they fully deserve to get waxed - and they are.  Harbaugh May finally win this game.

22 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Yea, they have an Oklahomaesque defense.

We might be losing but I'm not about to take this from a Gamecock and a God forsaken USC fan... 

• Haha 1

I may have to reevaluate Nick Fitzgerald......the snakes in his head are clearly worse than I thought.

He looked pretty bad last night.

Strange looking offense Miss St is running with this year.

In 2016 Fitzgerald passed for 21 TDs, 10 int and rushed for 1375 yds and 16 TDs. QB rating of 124.3

Nick Fitzgerald* Mississippi State 13 196 361 54.3 2423 6.7 6.6 21 10 124.3 195 1375 7.1 16