GPB Coming To South Georgia This Friday

HawgGoneIt

http://www.gpb.org/blogs/gpb-sports-blog/2018/10/27/football-fridays-in-georgia-lowndes-at-colquitt-county

10-26-2018-hero-matchup-lowndes-vs-colquitt-county.thumb.png.0dc3cad455a6f8b779d7fab0b92e6313.png

Expectations and all aside, Lowndes usually is a good opponent and game with Colquitt as a region rival. You truly can throw most everything you thought you knew, out the door in this game. 

I don't think they're on the same level as Colquitt this year, (a Toby Keith song comes to mind) but, they could get up for a game just like anyone else. Throw t.v. timeouts and all the interview hooplah etc. into the mix and anything could happen.

• Like 4

Look at the beginning of this video when the captains are coin flipping and shaking hands and what not. Check out number 60 Brian Merritt's smile/smirk...

Then after you watch the entire highlight video, or if you don't, go check out the hudl video I link immediately after. You'll understand what that smile means.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AjdXf

That kid is a monster. A Reggie White type monster. Fun. To. Watch.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Look at the beginning of this video when the captains are coin flipping and shaking hands and what not. Check out number 60 Brian Merritt's smile/smirk...

Then after you watch the entire highlight video, or if you don't, go check out the hudl video I link immediately after. You'll understand what that smile means.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2AjdXf

That kid is a monster. A Reggie White type monster. Fun. To. Watch.

Lowndes better bring their A game and all the binoculars in the school district.

Colquitt defense is bad ass.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The handshake and nod with those big Tift guys was nice to capture on film. Check out Kam Bell's #79 block on Daijun's TD. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

You think any of those national experts watch every team?

And i actually have not said anything bad about Colquitt this year 😂 

That's been my point in several posts.  People are acting the all knowing sage about teams they have not even seen.

You may not have said anything about Colquitt but there's been no lack of comments about Lowndes.  And no, you don't have to tell us yet again about how Lowndes tried to hire your coach.  We know.

15 hours ago, Fred said:

That's been my point in several posts.  People are acting the all knowing sage about teams they have not even seen.

You may not have said anything about Colquitt but there's been no lack of comments about Lowndes.  And no, you don't have to tell us yet again about how Lowndes tried to hire your coach.  We know.

Lownes tried to hire their coach?  How does he know that?