Personal CA Top 10

DonnieWalsh

Just now, mikejones said:

I think I would worry more about your spelling than being banned on a HSFB forum where a bunch of clowns like you, who can't spell, live at home, congregate. 

What a winner. 

Don’t get mad bro.Loser is in the dictionary for people like you who can’t hold an intelligent conversation...thus you continue to get banned 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ararar said:

Don’t get mad bro.Loser is in the dictionary for people like you who can’t hold an intelligent conversation...thus you continue to get banned 

I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad about your spelling and grammar.

I got you glued to your phone, responding to everything instantly...all while not being able to trash talk correctly, in the correct language.

I call that a win. 

1 minute ago, mikejones said:

I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad about your spelling and grammar.

I got you glued to your phone, responding to everything instantly...all while not being able to trash talk correctly, in the correct language.

I call that a win. 

Don’t respond to me then...I dare you 

On 11/13/2018 at 1:06 AM, Pops said:

Jimmyz is not a Folsom Guy — he’s a sac area guy (think grant May be his main team) that just hates DLS 

Yes, I am a Folsom fan 1st, although I follow all of Sacramento area teams. Grant has great athletes but they are in dire need of high quality coaching.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmyzr1 said:

Grant has great athletes but they are in dire need of high quality coaching.

^^ I saw plenty of this dudes low quality takes on the NorCal board over the years, so please excuse my pointing out how laughable (and ironic) it is for him to talk about who is or isn't lacking quality.

This is the same dude that criticizes Del Oro ad nauseam for their aggressive scheduling. Foolishly believes they shouldn't challenge themselves by scheduling up and risk possible embarrassment. Total blowhard.

I'm sure that same attitude will go over well here 🙄. Ignore time for me going forward. Ain't got time for non-sense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2018 at 1:06 AM, Pops said:

Jimmyz is not a Folsom Guy — he’s a sac area guy (think grant May be his main team) that just hates DLS 

Definitely a Spartan hater and as far as any discussion about Catholics, schools and sports.......move over Ian Paisley you have some serious competition. 

Edited by concrete17
misspell
  • Haha 1