Personal CA Top 10

DonnieWalsh

5 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

I can assure you that Jimmy is not me. The mods can confirm if you'd like. 

@HawgGoneIt

Ask DLSpops, he can confirm this statement and also my dislike of the catholics! I was on the Rivals forum before as well. I have never met g61 or any of his aliases. Folsom was clearly the best team and most athletic in the first half, and they actually dominated on the field in the first half. It should’ve been Folsom 7 DLS 0 at the half, if not worse, if not for DLS’s homer refs.

1 minute ago, Jimmyzr1 said:

Ask DLSpops, he can confirm this statement and also my dislike of the catholics! I was on the Rivals forum before as well. I have never met g61 or any of his aliases. Folsom was clearly the best team and most athletic in the first half, and they actually dominated on the field in the first half. It should’ve been Folsom 7 DLS 0 at the half, if not worse, if not for DLS’s homer refs.

I actually remember you Jimmyzr1 from the Rivals board; I don't have reason to put you on FolsomStateTitles, but you brought up G61so you'll excuse us if we are overly vigilante. 

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

I actually remember you Jimmyzr1 from the Rivals board; I don't have reason to put you on FolsomStateTitles, but you brought up G61so you'll excuse us if we are overly vigilante. 

I think he just has so many personalities talking to each other in his head that even he forgets who he is!.... :) 

And they all keep telling each other that Folsom is better then DLS even though the running score is 108-38....Trying to keep up with them all is pointless.... Nothing short of the Folsom Psych ward shutting off the internet will stop that guy... :) 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jimmyzr1 said:

I can confirm you’re not block 

I can also confirm the refs were from folsom’s Section 

DLS will bring their cheating refs next year 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I think he just has so many personalities talking to each other in his head that even he forgets who he is!.... :) 

And they all keep telling each other that Folsom is better then DLS even though the running score is 108-38....Trying to keep up with them all is pointless.... Nothing short of the Folsom Psych ward shutting off the internet will stop that guy... :) 

Jimmyz is not a Folsom Guy — he’s a sac area guy (think grant May be his main team) that just hates DLS