Personal CA Top 10

DonnieWalsh

15 minutes ago, Ararar said:

It was for Folsom....open dreams smashed...Beating DLS dreams obliterated 

Unbelievably true 

Folsom’s entire season was effectively over in August in terms of them gaining the respect they believe they’re due 

they can finish out and put a running clock on whoever socal sends against them in SBG and will still be disappointed in this season 

whatever else block says, “week zero isn’t when things matter” from a Folsom Guy...... doesn’t resonate 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Unbelievably true 

Folsom’s entire season was effectively over in August in terms of them gaining the respect they believe they’re due 

they can finish out and put a running clock on whoever socal sends against them in SBG and will still be disappointed in this season 

whatever else block says, “week zero isn’t when things matter” from a Folsom Guy...... doesn’t resonate 

Or when DLS gets blown out in the open, Folsom murders the SoCal slappy they send, and everyone secretly wishes Folsom would have played in the open.

Week 0 usually doesn't matter. Just sad it had to with no open regional game. I am sure DLS peeps have no qualms about that game being gone this year. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, DonnieWalsh said:

Or when DLS gets blown out in the open, Folsom murders the SoCal slappy they send, and everyone secretly wishes Folsom would have played in the open.

Week 0 usually doesn't matter. Just sad it had to with no open regional game. I am sure DLS peeps have no qualms about that game being gone this year. 

As Bill Parcel said " You are what your record says you are. " Folsom's 2018 season was over and will be defined by the SHUT OUT loss to DLS. The final polls will prove this. At least folsom will get a particpation trophy instead of the big boy SBG Open Trophy. The 2 highest ranked NorCal teams will have never met in the NorCal playoffs for another year. NorCal ( baby seal slap dicks) is  pathetic weak sauce.

We all have an opinion on what might happen if DLS and Folsom played again. There are valid arguments on both sides. However, the reality of it is — there isn’t an Open Regional game. They can’t play again. We’ll never know whether Folsom would have flipped the script or whether DLS would have beaten them more soundly.

What we do know is that these current rosters did face off in week 0 and DLS won. The reason the game was scheduled was to avoid end of the season hypotheticals like this.

Sans an upset in the NCS Open Final, the Spartans will end the season as the #1 team in NorCal and deservedly so. Assuming they face Liberty-Brentwood, DLS would have victories over the two best teams next to them (apology to Central-Fresno and CVC).

While we’d all prefer to see #1 v #2 this time of year rather than in Week 0, at least the game was played. Now it’s up to the CIF to re-institute the Open Regional. But given the SS playoff format, that isn’t going to happen.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ThunderRam said:

We all have an opinion on what might happen if DLS and Folsom played again. There are valid arguments on both sides. However, the reality of it is — there isn’t an Open Regional game. They can’t play again. We’ll never know whether Folsom would have flipped the script or whether DLS would have beaten them more soundly.

What we do know is that these current rosters did face off in week 0 and DLS won. The reason the game was scheduled was to avoid end of the season hypotheticals like this.

Sans an upset in the NCS Open Final, the Spartans will end the season as the #1 team in NorCal and deservedly so. Assuming they face Liberty-Brentwood, DLS would have victories over the two best teams next to them (apology to Central-Fresno and CVC).

While we’d all prefer to see #1 v #2 this time of year rather than in Week 0, at least the game was played. Now it’s up to the CIF to re-institute the Open Regional. But given the SS playoff format, that isn’t going to happen.

To extend that, they'd have victories over (projected rankings):

SJS #1

CCS #1

NCS #2 and 4

CS #2

That's a pretty solid statement.  No one else's resume is even close in NorCal.  Nothing left to dispute.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DonnieWalsh said:

You say that as though you think anyone in the DLS circle including DLS themselves is actually scared of Folsom and what could happen in a rematch game. I'm pretty sure they would love a late season rematch considering that is when DLS is usually playing their best ball, but whatever makes you sleep better at night lol

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Pops said:

Unbelievably true 

Folsom was robbed by DLS’s cheating officials, I was their with the picture! Besides that, many other calls against were wrong. Also Folsom’s Qb flat out blew the game, basically throwing a ball forward to the DLS player which became a fumble, he was overwhelmed in the second half in his first game against DLS and was not mentally ready. It would be different now, he is on his game now!

ECE235E8-CA53-4CFB-B914-47DFF6FF72B0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Jimmyzr1 said:

Folsom was robbed by DLS’s cheating officials, I was their with the picture! Besides that, many other calls against were wrong. Also Folsom’s Qb flat out blew the game, basically throwing a ball forward to the DLS player which became a fumble, he was overwhelmed in the second half in his first game against DLS and was not mentally ready. It would be different now, he is on his game now!

ECE235E8-CA53-4CFB-B914-47DFF6FF72B0.jpeg

The DLS defense MADE Bennet throw the game. He, nor the O Iine, were ready for DLS team speed, physicality, and coaching. 7 sacks. 5 tackles for loss, 3 ints, /2 fumble recoveries. Not to mention DLS fumbled on the Folsom 1 yard line about to go up 21 nothing. ....oh and enjoy your conspiracy theory...🤣 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

The DLS defense MADE Bennet throw the game. He, nor the O Iine, were ready for DLS team speed, physicality, and coaching. 7 sacks. 5 tackles for loss, 3 ints, /2 fumble recoveries. Not to mention DLS fumbled on the Folsom 1 yard line about to go up 21 nothing. ....oh and enjoy your conspiracy theory...🤣 

He admitted everything you just said. Did you read his post?

And you failed to address the botched fumble call that he highlighted. Stop being such a homer. 

• Thumbs Down 2

51 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

He admitted everything you just said. Did you read his post?

And you failed to address the botched fumble call that he highlighted. Stop being such a homer. 

First statement: “Folsom was robbed by the DLS’s cheating officials. Besides that many other calls against were wrong”. DLS has 3 bogus at best PFs that kept stalled Folsom drives going and DLS fumbling at the Folsom 1 yard line that would have put them up 21-0. Total BS. I’ve been understanding, but I’m tired or excuses. 

Folsom played well on defense against DLS. They did have 6 mos to prepare for the first time starting soph qb. Still Better than I thought even so. But they looked like absolute crap against a real defense. What was it 226 yards total?

Bennett Is great against uncoached crap teams (shock), but is clearly overrated and would get literally embarrassed by MD and SJB....only worse than he did aganst DLS. He’s gonna suck at Boise or ride the bench until he get som serious coaching and PT. Good luck to him nonetheless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

First statement: “Folsom was robbed by the DLS’s cheating officials. Besides that many other calls against were wrong”. DLS has 3 bogus at best PFs that kept stalled Folsom drives going and DLS fumbling at the Folsom 1 yard line that would have put them up 21-0. Total BS. I’ve been understanding, but I’m tired or excuses. 

Folsom played well on defense against DLS. They did have 6 mos to prepare for the first time starting soph qb. Still Better than I thought even so. But they looked like absolute crap against a real defense. What was it 226 yards total?

Bennett Is great against uncoached crap teams (shock), but is clearly overrated and would get literally embarrassed by MD and SJB....only worse than he did aganst DLS. He’s gonna suck at Boise or ride the bench until he get som serious coaching and PT. Good luck to him nonetheless.

You still haven't addressed his point about the biggest call of the game being blown. Care to address? You've been asked 3 times now and have diverted with the same rhetoric. DLS fumbled at the 1 yard line on their own, because of Folsom's defense. There was no call, as this was obvious. 

You are still mad the game was close and could have gone either way. Tough to live that way.

And Bennett is on a full ride to Boise State. I think he is happy. Where will DLSs QB end up? Contra Costa Junior College? That is some real perspective as the real goal is the next level and the only people that truly care about games like this are washed up, middle aged men, like yourself, you have nothing else to hold onto.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Or be prepared for the comeback. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

You still haven't addressed his point about the biggest call of the game being blown. Care to address? You've been asked 3 times now and have diverted with the same rhetoric. DLS fumbled at the 1 yard line on their own, because of Folsom's defense. There was no call, as this was obvious. 

You are still mad the game was close and could have gone either way. Tough to live that way.

And Bennett is on a full ride to Boise State. I think he is happy. Where will DLSs QB end up? Contra Costa Junior College? That is some real perspective as the real goal is the next level and the only people that truly care about games like this are washed up, middle aged men, like yourself, you have nothing else to hold onto.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Or be prepared for the comeback. 

And you have not addressed why you chose to punk out and hide from us at the game.  And don't try to say this isn't you in the picture because we all know it is. 

scaredcat.thumb.png.541236c3892dc32a19afe75ced858a36.png

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

And you have not addressed why you chose to punk out and hide from us at the game.  And don't try to say this isn't you in the picture because we all know it is. 

scaredcat.thumb.png.541236c3892dc32a19afe75ced858a36.png

He’s a punk effin’ beeeyotch who was let back in for action during the playoffs and off-season. I’m pretty disapponited. PrepG was a much better forum without him. But I get it and will always respect the decisions made. 

That said. We all need to ignore him and his at least 5 aliases. I know I will be. Don’t be fooled. That’s how we keep it real around here. It’s up to each person as to how round and round they wanna go with this asshole’s played out shtick. 

Click(s)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

I don't hide from anyone.

I am here. 

Lol

You weren't there to meet everyone though were you?  Not even for $100.  But I understand, I do.  What I don't understand is why you so down on DLS.  Why you have so many usernames.  Why you can't give credit where credit is due.  Even if you don't want to give credit you could because that is what a grown man does.  After a loss, of any kind, pick yourself up and shake your opponents hand and go about your business. 

I can only imagine how you would be if Folsom actually won. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

He’s a punk effin’ beeeyotch who was let back in for action during the playoffs and off-season. I’m pretty disapponited. PrepG was a much better forum without him. But I get it. 

We all need to ignore him and his at least 5 aliases. I know I will be. Don’t be fooled. That’s how we keep it real around here. It’s up to each person as to how round and round they wanna go with this asshole’s played out shtick. 

Click(s)

Understood and I'm with you. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jimmyzr1 said:

The officials were actually from the SJS.... So There's that....😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/9/2018 at 4:02 PM, DonnieWalsh said:

1. SJB (this may switch in a few weeks)

2. Mater Dei (^^^^^^^^)

3. Folsom (based in production after week 0)

4. DLS (could flip flop with Folsom based on the next 3 weeks)

5. Centennial (good but a tad bit overrated)

6. JSerra (cruise past Oaks)

7. Mission Viejo (as advertised)

8. Bishop A (about right)

9. Liberty (maybe a reach?)

10. Oaks Christian (overrated)

I too think that Folsom would beat DLS in a rematch.  Centennial and Folsom would be a fun high scoring game that could go down to the wire considering that neither defense couldn't stop the other.

3 minutes ago, ohio said:

I too think that Folsom would beat DLS in a rematch.  Centennial and Folsom would be a fun high scoring game that could go down to the wire considering that neither defense couldn't stop the other.

Not sure you've been paying attention this year. Cen10 has a legit defense.

Massey has Cen10's defensive power rating at #12 and Folsom at #161. For comparison De La Salle is at #8.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2