Mater Dei’s Greatest Coach vs Mater Dei’s Next Great Coach

Eddyr2

1 hour ago, DonnieWalsh said:

My team will be playing into December. Nothing sour about my "wine" 😎

I was hoping for Folsom to beat DLS so we could all see how good they are at the SBG level against MD or SJB.   But, we were all let down.  We have to wait yet another year.  Good luck with whoever your San Diego session foe is.

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I was hoping for Folsom to beat DLS so we could all see how good they are at the SBG level against MD or SJB.   But, we were all let down.  We have to wait yet another year.  Good luck with whoever your San Diego session foe is.

If the SS called their top bracket an Open like SD, CC, and NC sections, this game would be the Folsom Bowl (assuming SJB wins next week)

1 minute ago, Pops said:

If the SS called their top bracket an Open like SD, CC, and NC sections, this game would be the Folsom Bowl (assuming SJB wins next week)

Yes, that has been mentioned numerous times, but it’s not how the SS does it.  Narbonne has a D1A ring from last year but seriously, what does that mean when they would get throttled by half the SS D1 bracket?

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

Yes, that has been mentioned numerous times, but it’s not how the SS does it.  Narbonne has a D1A ring from last year but seriously, what does that mean when they would get throttled by half the SS D1 bracket?

It would mean more if it was a D1AA ring from this year 

I think Folsom is somewhere in between Mater Dei and CC

Wouldnt the D1 runner up like a chance to suggest there’s a large gap?

isnt that preferable to revealing that outside of 16 teams in one of your sections that socal doesn’t have a team that can stay within 50 if Folsom 

the D1AA SBG is going to be ugly and it’s bit not Norcal’s fault