Texas Pansies

Tesseract

47 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  Scotts Valley is a small town public school close to Santa Cruz, who are mostly hippy types.  Not a very good example. Never heard of Mira Mesa, Rancho Bernardo.  I have heard of Clovis the area, but other than that zilch.  Never thought I would ever see anybody post Scotts Valley on a state football forum, much less a national one.  Not even sure they have ever been brought up in the regional board. Lol.  

Hell even I don't know where Alice Tx is.  Funny I know where Scotts Valley is in Cali but no damn idea about Alice in Texas.  

It's damn near in Mexico it's so far South.  The Birthplace of Tejano.  😆

Our Vatos kicked your Cali Vatos  asses. 

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.  Scotts Valley is a small town public school close to Santa Cruz, who are mostly hippy types.  Not a very good example. Never heard of Mira Mesa, Rancho Bernardo.  I have heard of Clovis the area, but other than that zilch.  Never thought I would ever see anybody post Scotts Valley on a state football forum, much less a national one.  Not even sure they have ever been brought up in the regional board. Lol.  

Just posted the games.  Alice sucks too

On 11/28/2018 at 12:47 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Alot of people don't understand this...

Everybody understands it, think tank.

They just think it's lame.

These same clowns will talk about "real" high school football but then the moment you challenge them to travel and take a risk they start talking about all the money they'll lose.

"REAL high school football! What? Travel? I mean, look at all this money!"

On 11/28/2018 at 9:04 AM, JCGIII said:

What type program would Marist field if their footprint ran from Carrollton to Covington?

The same crappy program they are now.

It's incredibly ignorant to think that just anybody could be Bishop Gorman or Mater Dei or STA. It's obviously not true but every now and then a Texan or Georgian comes on here and makes just that claim.

It's among a litany of silly conventional wisdom that is posted on this board.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2018 at 2:23 PM, FloTex said:

In 2006, BG gets manhandled by a Texas 4A school.  In 2016, BG manhandles a Texas 6A school.

If you are honest, please tell us what happened in between those 10 years!

They built a completely new $96 million campus and became a serious national high school.

So in other words, they became elite. Apparently, you think this is a shameful act.

You turds are from a state where a school spent 2/3 of that amount to build ONLY a football stadium yet you lack enough self-awareness to claim that the Nevada private school has misplaced priorities.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

They built a completely new $96 million campus and became a serious national high school.

So in other words, they became elite. Apparently, you think this is a shameful act.

You turds are from a state where a school spent 2/3 of that amount to build ONLY a football stadium yet you lack enough self-awareness to claim that the Nevada private school has misplaced priorities.

They recruited their way to the top.  You don’t go from being your ass beat by Gilmer to beating Cedar Hill in 10 years, without it.  The $96 million dollar campus was part of the recruiting push.

No doubt the pitifully watered down 7A playoffs are in full swing.  You went into hibernation after that the ass whipping you took, only to poke your head back out after there is no more competition... yet you wanna talk about Texas.  What a punk!