Texas Pansies

Tesseract

5 hours ago, FloTex said:

I see you didnā€™t answer the question. Ā Not Surprised

And I donā€™t know whether to put this comment in the tounge-in-cheek section, or the, you donā€™t know Texas football section.

To think that PGL, or any other promoter with selfish interests, that include pimping JUCO like high school teams would have that impact on Texas is extremely naive!!

ThereĀ has never been a TAPPS team in the Texas top 40. Ā Look at Strake Jesuit or Dallas Jesuit and their success in the UIL. Ā They were, and always have been the cream of the crop of Texas private schools. Ā So donā€™t kid yourself.

And I donā€™t think people like youĀ really have a clue, as to little Texas high school fans care about OOS! Ā GPNS ainā€™t replacing Katy for some travel ball team. Ā Not gonna happen!

As though we don'tĀ  know the difference between "club" swim and soccer teams and school teams.

22 hours ago, Champa said:

Gilmer - 56

Bishop Gorman - 14

See what happens when these "high school teams" try to win with their local talent. A Texas town of a few thousand kicked a city the size of Las Vegas assesĀ  šŸ¤£

I love when people try to downplay this game like it doesn't count LOL.

When your IMG wannabe teams beat somebody down, do only those games count?

Newsflash: you ain't special. Any state with a decent amount of talent could build up a few super teams if they wanted to. How about you grow a pair and support real high school football.

Ā 

Ā 

Would you kindly remind me the score when Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, Ca) or more recently Bishop Amat (La Puente,Ā  Ca) played Texan teams was.Ā 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, old_e said:

Would you kindly remind me the score when Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, Ca) or more recently Bishop Amat (La Puente,Ā  Ca) played Texan teams was.Ā 

This might help per Calpreps.Ā  Ā Tx vs. CaliĀ  21 - 13 all games.Ā  That is called Scoreboard and when you get to the top which State has a better Scalp.Ā  Aledo or DLS?Ā  And Aledo beat the Pulp out of a Cali school as well.Ā  Also no one has played Texas 2 or more since 1990 and have a winning record. Including.Ā  Bellevue (Katy Spanked that ass)Ā  BG (Gilmer spanked that ass.Ā 

Since 2003.Ā  No Schools of the Deaf included.Ā Ā 

Texas is 10 -5 over Cali with Public Schools since 2003.Ā  Calpreps is the reference.Ā  So no one has to guess laid out plain to see.Ā 

2004Ā Wylie (TX) 27 Mira Mesa (San Diego, CA) 10

2005Ā Gainesville (TX) 33 Scotts Valley (CA) 0
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 38 Lee [Robert E.] (Midland, TX) 37

2008Ā Sutter (CA) 38 Ferris (TX) 9
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Colleyville Heritage (Colleyville, TX) 41 Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 26
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Alice (TX) 42 Scotts Valley (CA) 27

2009Ā Alice (TX) 35 Scotts Valley (CA) 13
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) 37 Klein Oak (Spring, TX) 7

2012Ā San Angelo Central (San Angelo, TX) 40 Scotts Valley (CA) 7

20113Ā San Angelo Central (San Angelo, TX) 84 Menlo (Atherton, CA) 49

2014 Bishop Amat (La Puente, CA) 42 Aledo (TX) 7
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Arlington Heights (Fort Worth, TX) 28 Scotts Valley (CA) 14

2015Ā Trinity (Euless, TX) 26 De La Salle (Concord, CA) 21
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

2016 Aledo (TX) 65 Westlake (Westlake Village, CA) 7
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

PRIVATE ON PRIVATEĀ  2 - 3

Cornerstone Christian (San Antonio, TX) 28 Paraclete (Lancaster, CA) 27
Cornerstone Christian (San Antonio, TX) 58 Stellar Prep (Oakland, CA) 6

St. Bernard's (Eureka, CA) 43 Brook Hill (Bullard, TX) 40

Monte Vista Christian (Watsonville, CA) 37 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) 14

Monte Vista Christian (Watsonville, CA) 13 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) 12

2004 Wylie (10-4) 27Ā  Mira Mesa (8-4) 10 :Ā  Ā Worst lossĀ  on season Mira Mesa 21 pts to Rancho Bernardo.Ā  Wylie gets destroyed 34 -0 by Lincoln in the Playoffs.Ā 

2005Ā  Ā Ā (13-1)Ā Gainesville (TX) 33Ā  Ā (6-6) Scotts Valley (CA) 0:Ā Ā  Gainseville a 3A school lost 21 -7 in Playoffs.Ā Ā Worst loss for SV on the Yr.Ā  Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā (9-2)Ā Clovis East (Clovis, CA)Ā 38 Lee [Robert E.] (Midland, TX) 37ļ»æĀ  (4-7)Ā  Clovis East Ranked 18th in Cali.Ā  Lost 2 games in Cali by 3pts.Ā  Midland Lee was destroyed in Texas by SLC 48 - 25 and 63-34 by ET and 49 -27 by Summitt and 49 -27 by Abilene.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I think you get the drift.Ā  DLS Cali State Champs 2015Ā  Loses 26 - 21 to TrinityĀ and from WK 2 - 11 no Cali Team came with 16 of them exceptĀ Serra 37 -21 and thenĀ they scored the following 52, 41, 37, 48, 52, 41, 57. 56, 47, 70, 35 and won State 28 - 21.Ā  They had 5 shutouts and 2 other teams score 6 and 3 points.Ā Ā 

Trinity:Ā  Lost in the 1st rd.Ā  Beat 5A Lancaster 26 - 14.Ā  Beat DII Champ NS 42 - 32 nip and tuck thru the 4th and trailed at the half.Ā  Beat SLC 37 -35 and lost 24 -21 in 1st rd to SGP. who was 7 -5 and lost the next week by 10.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thisļ»æ might help per Calpreps.Ā  Ā Tx vs. CaliĀ  21 - 13 all games.Ā  That is called Scoreboard and when youļ»æ get to the top which State has a better Scalp.Ā  Aledo or DLS?Ā  And Aledo beat the Pulp out of a Cali school as well.Ā  Also no one has played Texas 2 or more since 1990 and have a winning record. Including.Ā  Bellevue (Katy Spanked that ass)Ā  BG (Gilmer spanked that ass.Ā ļ»æ

ļ»æ Texas is 10 -5 over Cali with Public Schoolsļ»æ since 2003.Ā  Calpreps is the reference.Ā  So no one has to guess laid out plain to see.Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 38 Lee [Roberļ»æļ»æt E.] (Midland, TX) 37

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Colleyville Heritage (Colleyville, TX) 41 Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 26

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) 37 Klein Oak (Spring, TX) 7ļ»æ

ļ»æ 2012Ā San Angelo Cļ»æentral (San Angelo, TX) 40 Scotts Valley (CA) 7

2015Ā Trinity (Euless, TXļ»æ) 26 De La Salle (Concord, CA) 21ļ»æ
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

2016 Aledo (TX) 65 Westlake (Westļ»ælake Village, CA) 7
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā ļ»æ

Ā 

Monte Vista Christian (Watsonville, CA) 37 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) 14

Monte Vista Christian (Watsonville, CA) 13 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) 12

Just so we can all understand a little better, how many of those games were in Texas, and in how many of the games was the Texas team more highly ranked?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Just so we can all understand a little better, how many of those games were in Texas, and in how many of the games was the Texas team more highly ranked?

I just posted what is reality.Ā  That is what has happened between the teams.Ā  I don't care if they met on Mars.Ā  Didn't we get chest bump over Amat vs. Aledo?Ā Ā Ā Now we need a misnomer.Ā  I posted the scores you can research the games and where sir.Ā  Ā I actually gave Cali an extra victory it's actually 10 -4 with the Public Schools

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

Youā€™re going to hate the next ten years in Texas especially if PGL continues to get Tapps teams nationally relevant gamesĀ 

This will be interesting to seeĀ 

TX treats privates like red headed stepchildren way more than any state

almost marginalized them into non existence ā€” but if theyā€™re the only TX teams that jump into whatever ā€œnationalā€ interplay is, theyā€™ll start attracting moā€™ and better kidsĀ 

no one denyimg that TX has the talent to put together multiple beast teams

For the Record I am not anti-Cali. I just posted the scores between the 2 States.Ā 

By the way this thread is called TEXAS PANSIES.Ā  That is really no place for me to be residing.šŸ¤˜

I know this wasn't gonna end well either.Ā  BEVO came out pissed off and well just hit the 3:30 Mark.Ā  Hook EM

The TEXAS PANSIES" Make sure you look at 3:55Ā Freshmen on FreshmenĀ šŸ¤£

Ā 

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Gorman offered to play both Allen and Cedar Hill in 2016. Along with SJB and STA that year.Ā 

But why are you turning your attention to a Nevada school when the original post is from a Cali backer. Go after them. Nevada posters respect Texas football.

I respect your wishes for neutrality but have been saving NV for daisy chain material now that DLS is 2-1 v the BishopĀ 

iā€™ll Try not to unleash it but fairly warnedĀ 

I find myself in the unusual position of defending BG ā€” the GA crew described them as ā€œaverage at bestā€Ā 

i think probably still a top 50 team, top 100 for sure ā€” I know CP hates you when you lose your key OOS gamesĀ 

Ā 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Iļ»æ justļ»æ posted what is reality.Ā  That is what has happļ»æened between the teams.Ā  I don't care if they met on Mars.Ā  Didn't we get chest bump over Amļ»æat vs. Aledo?Ā Ā Ā Now we need a misnomer.Ā  I posted the scores you can research thļ»æe games and where sir.Ā  Ā I actually gave Cali an extrļ»æa victory it's actually 10 -4 with the Public Schoolsļ»æļ»æļ»æ

And I am not anti Texas. Ā I do work with data every day though, and I find that thereā€™s often a story behind the numbers.

Ā 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FloTex said:

Texas ainā€™t Nevada.

The Texas big boys of the UIL are already nationwide. Ā 2 different teams have won mythical national titles this decade alone. Ā SLC won 2Ā the previous decade.

The rest of the country has always tried to duplicate Texas, not the other way around. Ā Kids in Texas donā€™t have to be go to a private school to play on some of the best teams in the nation.

And Texas kids want to be a part of their communities, and make memories with their lifelong friends. Ā They want to finish what they started in the 7th grade. Ā And they all want to compete for a UIL Texas state championship. Ā I know the community aspect, and the pride that the communities have are lost on you, and I get it. Ā Unfortunately you do not. Ā Itā€™s much bigger and more important than you believe.

In what way has the rest of the country tried to duplicate texas?

17 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This might help per Calpreps.Ā  Ā Tx vs. CaliĀ  21 - 13 all games.Ā  That is called Scoreboard and when you get to the top which State has a better Scalp.Ā  Aledo or DLS?Ā  And Aledo beat the Pulp out of a Cali school as well.Ā  Also no one has played Texas 2 or more since 1990 and have a winning record. Including.Ā  Bellevue (Katy Spanked that ass)Ā  BG (Gilmer spanked that ass.Ā 

Texas is 10 -5 over Cali with Public Schools since 2003.Ā  Calpreps is the reference.Ā  So no one has to guess laid out plain to see.Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Clovis East (Clovis, CA) 38 Lee [Robert E.] (Midland, TX) 37

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) 37 Klein Oak (Spring, TX) 7

2012Ā San Angelo Central (San Angelo, TX) 40 Scotts Valley (CA) 7

2015Ā Trinity (Euless, TX) 26 De La Salle (Concord, CA) 21
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

2016 Aledo (TX) 65 Westlake (Westlake Village, CA) 7
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Scotts Valley, Menlo Atherton and Monte Vista Christian are schools that are in the Central Coast Section.Ā  All close to where I live. Total scrubs.Ā  Most of y'all's victories are over schools I have barely heard of.Ā  Besides DLS.Ā  Not really even a remotely decent representation of even Tier 20 teams here in Cali.Ā  Bunch of scrubs.Ā  So I guess y'all win the scrub bowls.Ā  Now, you add in teams that actually have a pulse, again besides DLS vs ET, and tx would not end up on top.Ā  Throw in the fear tx has of leaving their state and it would be even worse.Ā Ā 

17 hours ago, DevilDog said:

2004 Wylie (10-4) 27Ā  Mira Mesa (8-4) 10 :Ā  Ā Worst lossĀ  on season Mira Mesa 21 pts to Rancho Bernardo.Ā  Wylie gets destroyed 34 -0 by Lincoln in the Playoffs.Ā 

2005Ā  Ā Ā (13-1)Ā Gainesville (TX) 33Ā  Ā (6-6) Scotts Valley (CA) 0:Ā Ā  Gainseville a 3A school lost 21 -7 in Playoffs.Ā Ā Worst loss for SV on the Yr.Ā  Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā (9-2)Ā Clovis East (Clovis, CA)Ā 38 Lee [Robert E.] (Midland, TX) 37ļ»æĀ  (4-7)Ā  Clovis East Ranked 18th in Cali.Ā  Lost 2 games in Cali by 3pts.Ā  Midland Lee was destroyed in Texas by SLC 48 - 25 and 63-34 by ET and 49 -27 by Summitt and 49 -27 by Abilene.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I think you get the drift.Ā  DLS Cali State Champs 2015Ā  Loses 26 - 21 to TrinityĀ and from WK 2 - 11 no Cali Team came with 16 of them exceptĀ Serra 37 -21 and thenĀ they scored the following 52, 41, 37, 48, 52, 41, 57. 56, 47, 70, 35 and won State 28 - 21.Ā  They had 5 shutouts and 2 other teams score 6 and 3 points.Ā Ā 

Trinity:Ā  Lost in the 1st rd.Ā  Beat 5A Lancaster 26 - 14.Ā  Beat DII Champ NS 42 - 32 nip and tuck thru the 4th and trailed at the half.Ā  Beat SLC 37 -35 and lost 24 -21 in 1st rd to SGP. who was 7 -5 and lost the next week by 10.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hahaha.Ā  Scotts Valley is a small town public school close to Santa Cruz, who are mostly hippy types.Ā  Not a very good example. Never heard of Mira Mesa, Rancho Bernardo.Ā  I have heard of Clovis the area, but other than that zilch.Ā  Never thought I would ever see anybody post Scotts Valley on a state football forum, much less a national one.Ā  Not even sure they have ever been brought up in the regional board. Lol.Ā Ā 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha.Ā  Scotts Valley is a small town public school close to Santa Cruz, who are mostly hippy types.Ā  Not a very good example. Never heard of Mira Mesa, Rancho Bernardo.Ā  I have heard of Clovis the area, but other than that zilch.Ā  Never thought I would ever see anybody post Scotts Valley on a state football forum, much less a national one.Ā  Not even sure they have ever been brought up in the regional board. Lol.Ā Ā 

This sounds like Excuse thread material if I've ever heard it...Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

They played the games

Ā  You ever hear of some of the Texas teams.Ā  I know where Scotts Valley is. I bet you never heard of Ferris or Gainesville.Ā  I know where both are.Ā  Not exactly the pinnacle of Texas.Ā  Wiley was a 4A then a game played in Beast Texas.Ā  Being as Dandiego is my 2nd home hit I-15 and you will hit Mira Mesa.Ā  It's in Diego Homie. I guess you think Alice TX is Allen TX.Ā  šŸ˜†

• Confused 1