Texas Pansies

Tesseract

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The td club directors and president all working for free, dealing with hooplah from every direction, and still getting it done. Civic groups volunteering countless hours of fund raising and actually working/serving in the nutrition program. Tax payers all agreeing to build nice, new and necessary facilities. Coaches working from 8 til midnight and later during the season to create game plans and schemes. Players giving up all of their free time during the school year and much of it during summers in order to get to where they are. The fans that buy tickets, come out and support the team during games, even scrimmages.

In this day and time when there is so much division and so much pulling in opposite directions in so many ways, it truly is commendable to have so many pulling and creating the success you see. 

Are you two done blowing each other?

everything you said right here is done at every successful program be it public or private get over yourself 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Are you two done blowing each other?

everything you said right here is done at every successful program be it public or private get over yourself 

Mater Dei feed their team three squares a day at no cost to the kids? SJB too? 

So I can't post a nice post thanking him and all the people involved in making it work without some private school transfer central jack ass telling me to get over myself. 

You can't help but to try to denigrate a guy proud of his team and how they got there can you. 

You must be a sad person. 

Go pump some team that has to transfer their kids from other schools by using loopholes in the rules. Be happy bro. Don't let my being thankful for what we have over here bring your sad self down to the point you feel like you have to try bringing me down there with you. 

xD

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can't help but to try to denigrate a guy proud of his team and how they got there can you. 

Every other successful program shares this trait.

If it's a public school it's flowers and lollipops.

If it's a private school you call them "transfer central" jackasses.

We know what you're saying, guy.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

For the record Cali is 73 wins and 77 losses in OOS games this year.

85 of the games were against NV teams

39 of the game were against AZ teams

The finished 1 game over 500 against each of those states

They only played games vs 9 states and had losing records against 5 of them

------------------------------------------------------

NJ was 30 win and 49 losses against OOS teams

They played 13 different states - had losing records vs 9 of those states

Texas was 52 win and 34 losses 

Played against 16 different states

Only had losing record against 1 of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think before talking smack like these two states - They might try having winning record.

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Go pump some team that has to transfer their kids from other schools by using loopholes in the rules. Be happy bro. 

The implication is clear.

Private school powerhouse = transferred, whored-up, recruiting central

Public school powerhouse =  volunteers, feeding kids, hard work, simple people

• Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So I can't post a nice post thanking him and all the people involved in making it work without some private school transfer central jack ass telling me to get over myself. 

Go pump some team that has to transfer their kids from other schools by using loopholes in the rules. Be happy bro. Don't let my being thankful for what we have over here bring your sad self down to the point you feel like you have to try bringing me down there with you. 

xD

Says the guy who constantly bashes private schools and their kids.Like I said get over yourself you sanctimonious bastard

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

For the record Cali is 73 wins and 77 losses in OOS games this year.

85 of the games were against NV teams

39 of the game were against AZ teams

The finished 1 game over 500 against each of those states

They only played games vs 9 states and had losing records against 5 of them

-----------------------------------------------------

Texas was 52 win and 34 losses 

Played against 16 different states

Only had losing record against 1 of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think before talking smack like these two states - They might try having winning record.

You would think that somebody wouldn't be so obviously dishonest.

There's a reason why you listed the opponents for California but didn't do the same for Texas. The reason is that you're dishonest and want to hide the facts.

Could it be because exactly half of Texas' wins (26) came against New Mexico and Oklahoma. Or could it be because 62% of their losses (22) did?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Every other successful program shares this trait.

If it's a public school it's flowers and lollipops.

If it's a private school you call them "transfer central" jackasses.

We know what you're saying, guy.

I would rather "Slide down razor blade and land in pool of alcohol" before giving any credit to these recruited up vomit in my mouth alter boy schools.

Now having said that - I still believe if you choir boys really wanted to prove how much better you are than Texas 6A best teams - you would exhaust every resource you have to land big game vs one of our big boys.  Take a little bit of that Money that are spending to give free education to the best players and put it towards playing in Texas.

After all it is you vomit in my mouth recruited up alter boys that need to prove something.  Sooner or later you will get the game you always wanted.

8 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

There's a reason why you listed the opponents for California but didn't do the same for Texas. The reason is that you're dishonest and want to hide the facts.

Could it be because exactly half of Texas' wins (26) came against New Mexico and Oklahoma. Or could it be because 62% of their losses (22) did?

I did that because it is you and the other choir boys talking the same shit all the time.

4 hours ago, 181pl said:

I'm more impressed with Colquitt because they aren't in a large urban area.

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/sports/colquitt-county-to-field-sixth-grade-team-this-season/article_6be7c75b-0e47-5335-8045-8c3c166669c7.html

It doesn't hurt to be running a program starting from the 6th grade on as a foundation and CC is not alone doing this in GA.   It's not a slight in any way and is pretty cool actually.   See article at bottom for results on this year.  

Even public school teams in places like Tampa can assemble a pretty decent amount of talent if enough kids want to go to the school, but teams like Colquitt don't have an enormous population of kids to draw from and when they are consistently good, it's an impressive feat. I'm not as dumb as I sound. I know some kids will find their way there, but it's a different animal than Miami Central, etc.

"Both Propst and Cutts said they expect more than 100 players to turn out for the one sixth-grade team."

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/sports/local_sports/middle-school-football-teams-finish-strong/article_753c85c2-c9e3-11e8-a3c0-3351de0e8abe.html

11 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

All you choir boys do is talk shit about playing out of state -  Then the majority of all the games played are in NV - like you are doing something special.

We send El Paso to take care of NM - Fact is our El Paso teams have beaten State Champs in NM multiple times over the years.  Yet all those teams are sitting home after the 2nd round of Texas playoffs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

All you choir boys do is talk shit about playing out of state -  Then the majority of all the games played are in NV - like you are doing something special.

We send El Paso to take care of NM - Fact is our El Paso teams have beaten State Champs in NM multiple times over the years.  Yet all those teams are sitting home after the 2nd round of Texas playoffs.

Like beating a NM state champ is something to brag about,oh that’s right y’all bragged about beating an Alaska state champ 😂

last Texas guy who tried to pump NM was big bald hairy guy....let that sink in

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Ok hawg what's going on? You've been hella feisty lately. You can tell me. I promise I wont tell. Lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Or it could be that that - California played in 150 OOS games and that 85 of them was against NV and 39 against Arizona -  leaving only 26 other games played against 7 states.

You choir boys are not playing but a couple of meaningful games each year and you still talk shit - You choir boys are about as honest as the catholic church is concerning young boys.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I would rather "Slide down razor blade and land in pool of alcohol" before giving any credit to these recruited up vomit in my mouth alter boy schools.

Now having said that - I still believe if you choir boys really wanted to prove how much better you are than Texas 6A best teams - you would exhaust every resource you have to land big game vs one of our big boys.  Take a little bit of that Money that are spending to give free education to the best players and put it towards playing in Texas.

After all it is you vomit in my mouth recruited up alter boys that need to prove something.  Sooner or later you will get the game you always wanted.

But what happens when those schools come calling and 6A's best don't answer? You really think they have not tried?

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

I said it was solid win...If you had actually seen the game then you might realize what I am talking about when it comes to the injuries and turnovers.  Aledo laid big fat egg in the game.

Stop acting like this BA team was not any good they was 2 point conversion away from beating CC deep in the playoffs.

Aledo top RB was out - This was the kid who won MVP in the state Championship

The other D1skill kid was hurt - he played very limited roll.  They had to take their only returning defensive player and put him at RB and he rushed for 170 yards in the game.  

They turned the ball over on 3 consecutive positions after the block punt for TD.  

BA - was solid team - They rolled the dice on some big 4th down plays and put Aledo away.

You can get real stupid if you believe rankings - Prior to this time not one single Aledo should have ever been considered top 10 in the state of Texas by any bogus ranking system.  Everyone here know they would not have competed deep into our top 2 playoffs.

You realize that Aledo is 5A D2 school size - This is our 4th best classification. 

I can’t believe that you know all of that about Aledo but in all of your posts talking about ET being a 1st round loser and TX having 20 or 30 DLS teams you didn’t mention any of the plethora of excuses you just did for Aledo

— maybe the fact that ET’s 2 best 3-year starters were out or dinged 

— maybe not ask me if I “saw the game” (aledo-Amat) when you choose to ignore what everyone else observed — ET was a good team but DLS will usually win that game 

— I’m sure you also throw in different rules, the fact that these games are ALWAYS home games for TX team, that ET was ranked top 10 in countrybin every poll and #2 in TX by TX polls 

make sure if you’re going to cry a river to be standing uphill 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Like beating a NM state champ is something to brag about,oh that’s right y’all bragged about beating an Alaska state champ 😂

last Texas guy who tried to pump NM was big bald hairy guy....let that sink in

Never once bragged about it.  I said we send El Paso to take care of NM.  You know that city to the far west side of Texas that if driving on I-10 you have to pass through Mexico to keep traveling west.   

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

I can’t believe that you know all of that about Aledo but in all of your posts talking about ET being a 1st round loser and TX having 20 or 30 DLS teams you didn’t mention any of the plethora of excuses you just did for Aledo

— maybe the fact that ET’s 2 best 3-year starters were out or dinged 

— maybe not ask me if I “saw the game” (aledo-Amat) when you choose to ignore what everyone else observed — ET was a good team but DLS will usually win that game 

— I’m sure you also throw in different rules, the fact that these games are ALWAYS home games for TX team, that ET was ranked top 10 in countrybin every poll and #2 in TX by TX polls 

make sure if you’re going to cry a river to be standing uphill 

Research.... 

Why don't you find at least 1 poll that had Trinity in the top 10 nationally... During the time they played DLS.... 

Because what I'm seeing Trinity came in #9 in TX #72 nationally... 

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Ok hawg what's going on? You've been hella feisty lately. You can tell me. I promise I wont tell. Lol

Come on now. A guy commends what he saw in my team right? 

Then dip shit pops in and rips a thank you note to the guy and the people involved in making it happen. 

What would you have me do bro? Bend over for almighty ararsrarara and goldnuts nitwit? 

Bullshit. 

They're following me around like puppies while honking on each other bobos in front of me. 🤢  nassy mofos. Nobody wants to see that shit. 

I ain't plumbed that way and pretty sick of the bullshit. 

keep calling my number eventually I answer. Now yall don't like it that I answered. 

:D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Research.... 

Why don't you find at least 1 poll that had Trinity in the top 10 nationally... During the time they played DLS.... 

Because what I'm seeing Trinity came in #9 in TX #72 nationally... 

Reading comprehension.....

Find me where I said they were top 10 when they played DLS

they were ranked in top 10 when they lost..... in the playoffs, where rankings tend to mean a bit more than they do in August 

I know you’ve been trying very hard for a gotcha moment with me — you’re a good kid but not ready for that — work on someone from FL or South Carolina tonget yiur confidence up 

• Haha 2