Midway will be cheated again

Big Bald Hairy Man

By the refs. We saw a disaster on tv with TAMU and LSU. That was the shittiest officiating I have ever seen besides the Cy Fair game last year. Both coaches should be ashamed of themselves. What happened to being men? 

Midway will end up getting screwed, probably in a couple of weeks when they get Allen. The UIL needs them back in the championship for that bottom line. You better believe Allen is in the back pockets of the UIL. Paper pushing UIL beaucratic pussies are ruining the sport.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

By the refs. We saw a disaster on tv with TAMU and LSU. That was the shittiest officiating I have ever seen besides the Cy Fair game last year. Both coaches should be ashamed of themselves. What happened to being men? 

Midway will end up getting screwed, probably in a couple of weeks when they get Allen. The UIL needs them back in the championship for that bottom line. You better believe Allen is in the back pockets of the UIL. Paper pushing UIL beaucratic pussies are ruining the sport.

Allen had made the appropriate "donation" to the UIL. Prepare to be beaten like a screen door in a hurricane. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Allen had made the appropriate "donation" to the UIL. Prepare to be beaten like a screen door in a hurricane. 

Listen to me you prick, not even Allen can beat the refs. Midway is up against the refs and the UIL Brass. Just like last year, they needed Cy Fair to win. So shut your fucking trap. 

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You wouldn’t made it off the Latrine in Georgia cuz you’re  scared shitless. 

BGW

That shit hole state does not scare me. You would have been crying like a little bitch if you had to do what we did in Panama. You wouldn’t make it to the fucking civilian airport, dip shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This big hairy ball sack character is a little bitch!!! 

All he does is whine and bitch about the UIL all damn day. Like a cat in heat. 

Jesus man grow a pair. Man the F up and stop embarrassing the people around you with all that crying. 

Midway got their skirt lifted by Trinity, and when they play a DFW or GHA team next they will be reminded about that lifted skirt. 

So shut the fuck up you giant pussy and allow real men enjoy the day without having to hear your bitch ass cry so much 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jesus man grow a pair. Man the F up and stop embarrassing the people around you with all that crying. 

Midway got their skirt lifted by Trinity, and when they play a DFW or GHA team next they will be reminded about that lifted skirt. 

So shut the fuck up you giant pussy and allow real men enjoy the day without having to hear your bitch ass cry so much 

Listen up you little cock sucker, I will continue to stand up to the UIL and the jack ass coaches who get run over by bad officiating. Get that through your head pussy. And I’m the one doing it because the little snowflake beta makes like you don’t have the guts or the balls to man up and take a stand! We lost to Trinity because the coaches failed to prepare the team for certain concepts. 

So quit being a mouthy little cunt and get back to your safe space, you sorry sack of shit!!!!!!!!

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And you don’t know what it’s like to be a man, you would have been broken down like a piece of shit truck back in Panama

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Listen up you little cock sucker, I will continue to stand up to the UIL and the jack ass coaches who get run over by bad officiating. Get that through your head pussy. And I’m the one doing it because the little snowflake beta makes like you don’t have the guts or the balls to man up and take a stand! We lost to Trinity because the coaches failed to prepare the team for certain concepts. 

So quit being a mouthy little cunt and get back to your safe space, you sorry sack of shit!!!!!!!!

Don't let him have the last word,  Keep getting at him. Lol

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

You seem to carry an inordinate amount of anger.  The stress is not good for your overall health.

What exactly did Cy Fair do to tamper with Midway's equipment before the game?  I can't imagine what they could have done other than perhaps put Atomic Balm in your jock straps, and that wouldn't affect the outcome of the game.

There's got to be more to this than bad officiating and incompetent coaching.

Maybe if you talk it out you can come to understand what makes you so angry.  If you can understand that it will make your time on this board much more pleasant, because it doesn't seem as though you're having a whole lot of fun right now.

• Haha 2