New Rule for 2019 top 25 rankings

noonereal

Due to the unprecedented unfairness in polling, I, @noonereal will be stepping up next year to "help out."

I will offer a verification service for all polls to reference before ranking teams. (this will be handy for all you bobble-heads too)

Specifically, I will review schedules to be sure each team has committed to or has played a challenging schedule. If a team is deemed to not have, they will not be eligible for national rankings. 

Understanding all the variables in putting together an acceptable schedule is difficult but luckily I am here and have volunteered.

Now, there will be exceptions. For instance, a team has not played significant opponents BUT it was through no fault of their own. An example of this would be St Francis this season. They will still be eligible for top 25 rankings. On the flip side, a team like Colquitt who does play some decent teams but actively avoids better ones or road trips will not be eligible. 

Additionally, I will be consulting with  @GardenStateBaller and he will provide a team "profile" for those that are being considered for ineligibility.  His Logistics, logistics service will offer much insight. Should he and I disagree on a teams "intent to schedule" , @LiberalDonaldTrump will be called on to cast the deciding vote. Liberal will be compelled to always vote in parallel with me in any disagreement between Garden and myself to assure a fair and balanced decision is reached. :)

No pay shall be sought by me although praise and likes are appreciated.

Looking forward to 2019, all the best

No One

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

CQ beat the #7 team in MO, Trinity Cath, by 28. TC finished 13-2 with an OOS win over a GCL team, Lasalle. Their only other loss was to Illinois power, ESL, who finished 9-3. Not fair to criticize CQ this season. Past seasons, maybe. Not in 2018. 

It was 35-0 at halftime. CQ couldve won by 70+.

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

Due to the unprecedented unfairness in polling, I, @noonereal will be stepping up next year to "help out."

I will offer a verification service for all polls to reference before ranking teams. (this will be handy for all you bobble-heads too)

Specifically, I will review schedules to be sure each team has committed to or has played a challenging schedule. If a team is deemed to not have, they will not be eligible for national rankings. 

Understanding all the variables in putting together an acceptable schedule is difficult but luckily I am here and have volunteered.

Now, there will be exceptions. For instance, a team has not played significant opponents BUT it was through no fault of their own. An example of this would be St Francis this season. They will still be eligible for top 25 rankings. On the flip side, a team like Colquitt who does play some decent teams but actively avoids better ones or road trips will not be eligible. 

Additionally, I will be consulting with  @GardenStateBaller and he will provide a team "profile" for those that are being considered for ineligibility.  His Logistics, logistics service will offer much insight. Should he and I disagree on a teams "intent to schedule" , @LiberalDonaldTrump will be called on to cast the deciding vote. Liberal will be compelled to always vote in parallel with me in any disagreement between Garden and myself to assure a fair and balanced decision is reached. :)

No pay shall be sought by me although praise and likes are appreciated.

Looking forward to 2019, all the best

No One

All I got from this was... 

You want it to be 20-24 privates and 1-2  public's at the most... 

Gotcha.... 

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I got from this was... 

You want it to be 20-24 privates and 1-2  public's at the most... 

Gotcha.... 

What ever it takes to have a realistic

poll ..... every one and there mothers know that there ain’t no Public school In America that can keep up with a Power Private 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The TX Power pubs (NS, Dville and Allen) are capable of beating any private in America. 

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn......we heard that About Georgia Power Public’s and we all know how that game ended against Bergen 

Just in 

read all about it

its official now

St. Joes wants Texas Top Team

@Coach Hoffmann 

anyone anywhere

unlike 94% of the schools on here , we actually play outside our safeSpace 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJR had the chance next season. I presented an oppty at Allen TX. It wasn't taken advantage of. Maybe in 2020. 

Why not Duncanville?  Allen is not going to take on any more OOS games.  They made that clear by scheduling Dickinson for 2019.  I wouldn't waste time with them or Katy

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Allen originally approved SJR. Then SJR had to bail since their open dates changed. Then Allen approved Milton. A few days later, Allen dropped Milton for Dickinson. 

Dville is already confirmed to play an elite OOS team in 2019. 

If the Dville game is confirmed then who is it?  

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I do have a feeling it’s a California team

On the Texas site some fans caught wind of folks from SJB saying they were coming to Texas, and they were asking those of us on the site if we knew who the opponent could be.   Putting two and two together and eliminating Allen and a few others I'm guessing it's Duncanville.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1