Can't wait for this orange circus to close....

RedZone

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whats funny, nor, is at the end of the day you have nothing but rhetoric. And you are losing your shit over this daily now. You have no proof whatsoever of your claims. And I assure you that whatever claim (opinion) that you have can be countered. Your hate for our President clouds your “thinker” abilities. You’re getting dangerously close to DBP territory. But on a serious note, I hope that your holidays are going well. 👍

LOL...I see you're going for the class clown award today?...all rhetoric??...how many times did Donny's businesses go belly-up?...how many open investigations are looking into him??...wake-up and stop being so willfully stupid...people are losing the shit because they see whats going on around Trump's circus everyday..others like to call it business as usual...the ones who worship a serial liar!

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...I see you're going for the class clown award today?...all rhetoric??...how many times did Donny's businesses go belly-up?...how many open investigations are looking into him??...wake-up and stop being so willfully stupid...people are losing the shit because they see whats going on around Trump's circus everyday..others like to call it business as usual...the ones who worship a serial liar!

And Merry Christmas to you. Seriously. 👍

....and I will do my best to not be so “willfully stupid”. 👍

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whats funny, nor, is at the end of the day you have nothing but rhetoric. And you are losing your shit over this daily now. You have no proof whatsoever of your claims. And I assure you that whatever claim (opinion) that you have can be countered. Your hate for our President clouds your “thinker” abilities. You’re getting dangerously close to DBP territory. But on a serious note, I hope that your holidays are going well. 👍

let's say you are right and my judgement is biased by my hate of Trump. How did that happen? Why did that happen?

Keep in mind, I was virtually run off my long time political message board because I supported his candidacy and predicted his assent. I also had liked the guy and have spoken with him. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

let's say you are right and my judgement is biased by my hate of Trump. How did that happen? Why did that happen?

Keep in mind, I was virtually run off my long time political message board because I supported his candidacy and predicted his assent. I also had liked the guy and have spoken with him. 

TRANSLATION....

Nooner knows he's screwed up.....yet....

It is certainly not his own fault....

giphy.gif

and of course it is all his boy  T's fault.....

of course....

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

“Sad Trombone”. Fail.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

How did this happen? You’re human, dude. I get it. You have feelings.THAT is what makes us different than wombats, and I  will always respect that. But this bed-wetting craziness that is going on about somebody who’s TEmPoRARILy in office, just like the 44 before him, is getting old, tired, and ridiculous. He’s NOT going anywhere. At what point do we try to be cordial and diplomatic? You see that he doesn’t take any shit from the left or media .As long as the left keeps this up, the longer this is going to go on. And he’s gonna get re-elected. You’d better come to term with that. What can YOU do? What can I do? I say be empathetic to the other view if that’s what YOu want in return. Shitting 24/7 on the sitting President of the United States of America alienates 50% of citizens right off the bat. And the “progressives” somehow believing that they are better than conservatives is a arrogant and scarey way of thinking. Be a thinker, nor. Don’t be lead by your emotions and group think. And it do think it’s ironic that you and all the other leftist supported Trump at one point....when he was a “democrat”. 

Sincerely,

BL

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Be a thinker, nor. Don’t be lead by your emotions and group think

maybe when I grow up... 

I gotta tell ya, these are not things most think I am not or need to do. 

What can I do but laugh, even ask my detractors here, group think is something I have never been accused of. Ever. lol 

This presidency is unlike Anything the country has ever seen. Trying to claim the left is over reacting is a purposeful ploy and we all know it. No one is unaware of what time it is in the white house. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

maybe when I grow up... 

I gotta tell ya, these are not things most think I am not or need to do. 

What can I do but laugh, even ask my detractors here, group think is something I have never been accused of. Ever. lol 

This presidency is unlike Anything the country has ever seen. Trying to claim the left is over reacting is a purposeful ploy and we all know it. No one is unaware of what time it is in the white house. 

Good post. Love he candor. That’s the thing. It’s ok to see something different. Did we not see something different from Obama for 8 years? The world didn’t end despite some fools going WTF with their hands in the air!!?? Maybe it’s what we need to keep balanced. Think about it👍

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Very true...🤣

Liner was off the mark here...

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trying to claim the left is over reacting is a purposeful ploy and we all know it. 

4c044bb73d4708869f62b48336c2de3484f426d7e0f253889e32ae7e5c926c49.jpeg

You'd be better off claiming it was 'just' an over-reaction....

Think about that one... 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Very true...🤣

Liner was off the mark here...

4c044bb73d4708869f62b48336c2de3484f426d7e0f253889e32ae7e5c926c49.jpeg

You'd be better off claiming it was 'just' an over-reaction....

Think about that one... 🤔

Fair. I don’t necessarily think nor falls in line with group think. I’ll try to remember to walk the walk with my responses. But I am going to continue to challenge him. (And visa versa expected). 

Nor. You’re a good dude. That’s why I like engaging with you. 

You, Troll, on the other hand......calling me out on my shit....who do you think you are?🤣😎

• Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Nor. You’re a good dude. That’s why I like engaging with you. 

It takes all kinds to make the world go round....and I think Nor is a good dude too...

If I did not...I probably would not give him so much shit...😝

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You, Troll, on the other hand......calling me out on my shit....who do you think you are?🤣😎

Just call 'em as I see em….😜

You must have just stepped in poo...er somethin'

giphy.gif

😁

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Good post. Love he candor. That’s the thing. It’s ok to see something different. Did we not see something different from Obama for 8 years? The world didn’t end despite some fools going WTF with their hands in the air!!?? Maybe it’s what we need to keep balanced. Think about it👍

To me Obie and Bush Jr were largely indistinguishable. Largely ineffective and mostly business as usual. 

I am much less concerned by his policies (Trump) than how he goes about it, 

How he goes a bout it has been a big win for China, North Korea and Russia and a rather significant concern for England France, Germany...

It's OK to renegotiate NAFTA, things like this are done as a matter of routine., What is not routine is claiming big wins where they do not exist. It's OK to renegotiate TPP or Iran Deal BUT in both cases it has HURT us. Same with the China and his insane tariffs. 

He does not get it. These treaties/agreements were set up to benefit us and they have. They were set up by smarter men than him, True experts in their fields. 

He is a typical case of someone having a little knowledge equals a bad thing. And like I said, to make it worse is how we go about it. 

I always look in macro. His tax cut really hurt out long term health. Big time. Arguably the worse economic move ever in the USA. 

See, he did this and private business then just declared bankruptcy. He walked away. We can't do that. 

I could go on and on but Trump is defiantly unlike anything we have ever sen and it's mostly all bad. Very bad. 

he is not just this years Bush or Obama.