Can't wait for this orange circus to close....

RedZone

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just hearing that Justice Ginsburg is very ill. Oh baby!!! 

going to assume that you believe.... that after a long  and illustrious career, when older and not as swift of foot...that wishing anyone a long and happy retirement (before the job kills you)….is a good thing. 🤔

not going to assume (like some here)... that you wish anybody actually 'dies' or anything...🙄

...Although you DO make it sound like that, with quick quips...😲

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What happened was the Lefts hatred for this POTUS trumps their well-being and love for our great country. #obstructors #gonuclear 

IMG_1435.PNG

If that is actually true....it's classic LOL

Of course you could just have been set up by those 'experimental' Dems on social media ….

You know...the ones that admit to trying to make it look like you are friendly with Russian bots....as they did during a US election...

You did hear about that fiasco? right? 

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

more like 35%....and shrinking...he has never has come close to 50% approval and lost the popular election...a very unpopular Pres...who is in way over his head...and taking the country down the drain with him...he's a disaster-embarassment and disgrace to this country.

You’re a retard, dude. I pretty much know whatever you say is the exact opposite of reality. Thanks for the continuing confirmation.  👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

https://washex.am/2CtORlC

If only the Lefties on this site could admit this too. #TDSisreal

If only the Lefties could admit what this 'Russian collusion' is all about...

https://nypost.com/2018/12/20/an-election-hacked-by-democrats/

or

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/alabama-senate-roy-jones-russia.html?rref=collection%2Fnewseventcollection%2Frussian-election-hacking&action=click&contentCollection=politics&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=7&pgtype=collection

nothing to see here......

Can't believe this has not been flamed all over the board here 😮

Did you not see this GSB???

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Nothing else to say!

download (1).jpg

Nice clock you got there....

except mine goes Tick Tock......

Looks like yours is about to blow up in your face....😉

so who do you think will be in jail first?  Dem fixers playing Rusky in the AL election.....or your boy T?

I might have a dollar that I could bet you...

just sayin.....Tick Tick 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you're a frustrated Trump supporter...🤡

No. On the contrary. I'm very happy with the way the country is going:). But to be transparent, the only thing that I'm frustrated with is idiots like you (thankfully your idiocy shows as entertainment sometimes). YOU are what is wrong with America. I'll be just fine. My life hasn't changed one iota and will not change one iota. I will continue to love my fellow man (even if theyre idiots). My banking accounts are strong, people are working, and WE have a President that doesn't give a shit about safe places, sanctuary cities and states , a lying manipulative liberal media, illegal's rights(not people's...illegal's), and global economics that don't benefit America. Life is good in BL world. You are a sheep living in CNN’s mud-filled pen all day waiting to be turned into mutton. BhaaaaaaaaaaaxD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True Leadership is going against the advice of others, withering the criticism, then fulfilling the articulated vision. 

Exactly. Trump pisses off some of the righties as well. That tells me he’s Going against the norm. His actions have ShOwN me that he’s done a lot of things right. The daily wetting by DBP confirms beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is doin to good things. If I ever have a hard time deciding which side to defend about a policy, I go to the “tie breaker”....what did DBP do? And I’ll vote the opposite. Sadly(for him), it works  every time. 🤣👍

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

No. On the contrary. I'm very happy with the way the country is going:). But to be transparent, the only thing that I'm frustrated with is idiots like you (thankfully your idiocy shows as entertainment sometimes). YOU are what is wrong with America. I'll be just fine. My life hasn't changed one iota and will not change one iota. I will continue to love my fellow man (even if theyre idiots). My banking accounts are strong, people are working, and WE have a President that doesn't give a shit about safe places, sanctuary cities and states , a lying manipulative liberal media, illegal's rights(not people's...illegal's), and global economics that don't benefit America. Life is good in BL world. You are a sheep living in CNN’s mud-filled pen all day waiting to be turned into mutton. BhaaaaaaaaaaaxD

Perfect!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True Leadership is going against the advice of others, withering the criticism, then fulfilling the articulated vision. 

articulated vision??...sounds real nice!...too bad Trump has none...his "vision" is the last thing someone whispered in his ear...he has no clue on anything...that's what happens when you don't have daily Intel briefings and watch Fox and Friends to get his "vision".... or get a call from Sean Hannity for a plan how to run the country...he's too dumb to have his own "vision"...YOU KNOW what I mean!....🤡

44 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Exactly. Trump pisses off some of the righties as well. That tells me he’s Going against the norm. His actions have ShOwN me that he’s done a lot of things right. The daily wetting by DBP confirms beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is doin to good things. If I ever have a hard time deciding which side to defend about a policy, I go to the “tie breaker”....what did DBP do? And I’ll vote the opposite. Sadly(for him), it works  every time. 🤣👍

please ignore my wettings and get back to your world of "alternative facts"...the "safe place" you Trumpers like be...a place where the MSM is at fault for everything and Donny always tells the truth...have  fun there!...stay safe!...and when in doubt it's never Donny's fault!...🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

please ignore my wettings and get back to your world of "alternative facts"...the "safe place" you Trumpers like be...a place where the MSM is at fault for everything and Donny always tells the truth...have  fun there!...stay safe!...and when in doubt it's never Donny's fault!...🤡

Dude give it a rest already.  I hope Santa brings you anger management classes for Xmas...Feliz Navidad!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Donny bucks the system and the liberals and media hate it. You frenzy up like school of Sand Sharks. I’m sure Obama was an angel.....well that’s what the lapdog media portrayed him as.🤣🤣

Mutton....the other other other white meat. Oh wait....can I say that?  🤔

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

That is the part I liked. 

It's the lies and ignorance I hate. 

Also the spending.

The guy is as irresponsible as president as he was to the companies he trashed for personal gain. 

Whats funny, nor, is at the end of the day you have nothing but rhetoric. And you are losing your shit over this daily now. You have no proof whatsoever of your claims. And I assure you that whatever claim (opinion) that you have can be countered. Your hate for our President clouds your “thinker” abilities. You’re getting dangerously close to DBP territory. But on a serious note, I hope that your holidays are going well. 👍