Can't wait for this orange circus to close....

RedZone

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I think there’s at least 50% of the population who’d disagree with you.

more like 35%....and shrinking...he has never has come close to 50% approval and lost the popular election...a very unpopular Pres...who is in way over his head...and taking the country down the drain with him...he's a disaster-embarassment and disgrace to this country.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I think there’s at least 50% of the population who’d disagree with you.

I think you mean 38% or so. 

There is no correctness in popular opinion in any event. It can't be used to support your view or mine. 

However, I just learned from @Omaha Vol that a game of chance is considered a game of skill by the knuckle dragers so in this new "alternative " world maybe popular belief now equals science. 

Meantime @Mjd33 is still threatening to shoot the place up if Congress does it's job and impeaches TRump.

Very bad times in America, very. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he's a disaster-embarassment and disgrace to this country.

Parroting that low life Deniro I see. 

You see bobby’s wife just divorced him because she supported trump? 

Robert going to have to make meet the fockers part 9 now after she takes him to the cleaners. 

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

The black guy was not immoral, AS narcissistic, a compulsive liar, a thief or a fraud. 

The orange guy is,. 

What you fail to see (like always) is that Trump was a REACTION to the HALF black man. More than half of this country detested his policies and wanted a new course, not more of the same magnified with the witch. 

Just like Huessein was a REACTION to W. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I think you mean 38% or so. 

There is no correctness in popular opinion in any event. It can't be used to support your view or mine. 

However, I....blah blah

I just love when this guy tries to 'correct people'.....when he posts the exact same stuff....simultaneously  🤣

I mean didn't he just start a whole thread ...invoking some made up %... to buttress his Bullshit?

"For the first time I am giving TRump a 45% chance of being impeached". --Nooner 🙄

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

What you fail to see (like always) is that Trump was a REACTION to the HALF black man. More than half of this country detested his policies and wanted a new course, not more of the same magnified with the witch. 

Just like Huessein was a REACTION to W. 

No, more than half the country didn't detest Obama's policies.  Put Obama v. trump in an election and Obama would win, hands down.

Obama won the popular election and Electoral College, twice.  trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million.  Obama totaled more votes in each of his elections than trump did.  Remember also that the population of possible voters was higher in 2016 than in 2008 and 2012, which makes it even more clear that Obama would have crushed trump head-to-head.

The popularity of candidates is Obama #1, Hillary #2 and trump at #3.  Look at the vote totals.

14 minutes ago, stanscript said:

No, more than half the country didn't detest Obama's policies.  Put Obama v. trump in an election and Obama would win, hands down.

Obama won the popular election and Electoral College, twice.  trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million.  Obama totaled more votes in each of his elections than trump did.  Remember also that the population of possible voters was higher in 2016 than in 2008 and 2012, which makes it even more clear that Obama would have crushed trump head-to-head.

The popularity of candidates is Obama #1, Hillary #2 and trump at #3.  Look at the vote totals.

Thank God the founding fathers were not stupid enough to leave the presidency in the people hands and set up the electoral college 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

POTUS is a God. Love how he's disrupting the establishment and making us great again. We are feared and envied by every other country. I loved hearing the citizens of England and France recently chanting "We want Trump!" 

disrupting is the name of his game..he doesn't have a clue and gets his marching orders from Rush-Ann Colter and Sean Hannity...as the world and more than 1/2 of America laugh and or cry about the idiot...

making us great again?!..LOL...the guy who under multiple investigations??...he's too busy tweeting trying to keep his base misinformed and confused....and it's working!

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

His base of 63M+ will never waver. Ever. 

you're right...Donny talked about you guys...he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and people would still support him...he was right..he was talking about fools like you....and that 63million equals about 35% of the population...a majority of Americans reject him...he just got hit in the face with a big blue wave...🤕

31 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're right...Donny talked about you guys...he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and people would still support him...he was right..he was talking about fools like you....and that 63million equals about 35% of the population...a majority of Americans reject him...he just got hit in the face with a big blue wave...🤕

Congressional elections are a poor predictor of Presidential ones.  Obama took 2 midterm ass-kickings