OT Darnold sets NFL Record

Exocet 98

7 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

And the worst rookie QB this year 

there is hope because next year just that

Darnold has absolutely no help. His #1 WR enuwa was hurt. Robbie Anderson should never be anyone #1. No run game. 

Darnold put up good numbers but made his mistakes. Unlike most I dont give a lot of respect for numbers in this soft nfl. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

After further review he has improved quite a bit since I last saw him 

Baker has a lot more talent around him. 

Rosen doesn’t have much Around him and either does allen. 

Jets have over a 100 mil to spend in offseason. 

When it’s all said and done Sam will be the best qb out of that class. Lamar Jackson is a toothpick and won’t be able to sustain running the ball as much as he does imo

i like baker a lot though and he will be the second best qb out of this class. 

Lamar is a ticking time bomb to get injured. 

3 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Darnold has looked very good since coming back from injury. He needs to keep working on cutting down the turnovers but with more weapons around him next year he shouldn't have to force the issue so much. He's shown major strides the last month of the season.

Agree. Jets finally got it right at qb. Been awhile .... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Let's wait a little while before we def say that

I think only Cleveland can say that they have their qb of the future.  The Browns were raped this year by bad calls early in the season that has cost them their division and a playoff spot.  Lost me a damn bet as well.

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I think only Cleveland can say that they have their qb of the future.  The Browns were raped this year by bad calls early in the season that has cost them their division and a playoff spot.  Lost me a damn bet as well.

Again in would wait and see even with Baker. We dont know if hes the long term solution or a 1 year wonder. 

Their kicker lost them 2 games btw

40 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

If you thought Cleveland was raped then the Jets were skullf*cked by the refs against GB yesterday. The zebras were brutal. 

Rg3 was producing good numbers and lead his team to the playoffs. Darnold is doing ok but rg3 was balling out, not his fault he got injured. Wouldnt compare him to other one year wonders. I saw darnold play vs the texans and i will say this he does have that football iq and was making plays. He just needs to do that consistently. I like josh rosen too but the cards are tanking