What you won’t see from the liberal media

Nolebull813

15 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

okay so you take the chance of letting your eight-year-old daughter going to a bathroom followed by a tranny pedophile  in a dress with a beard. good luck with that. God I hope you didn't father anyone

come on man, this is a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ignorant thing to think. To say.

First off, yeah, I'd be fine with a Tranny being in the bathroom with my 8 year old daughter (or son). 

there is absolutely nothing you can source to suggest a Tranny is more likely to be a predator than the typical man or woman. 

In fact, they are less likely to be for two reasons. One is that they take female hormones which kills their sex drive and second is that generally speaking, people who have struggled as they have tend to be MORE protective of vulnerable people like children.

face facts, your working off emotion with using stereotypes not based in fact. 

Not a good look. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/39757/viral-video-transgender-customer-threatens-fight-amanda-prestigiacomo%3famp

Noon would be ok with this guy in a bathroom with his 1st grade daughter if he had one. Whipping out his dick in the stall next to his daughter and taking a shit. After he would put on his bronzer and lipstick maybe even fix his bra next to his daughter who’s just washing her hands at the sink. 

She would come out of the women’s room in disbelief but Noon would tell his daughter it’s ok he’s in there and we have Be accepting of everyone. 

did you see the link you offered? Good God. this has less than zero to do with the discussion. I am stunned an educated person would offer this up. Honest. 

I think it's insane that we evolved to have different areas for men and women to piss and shit. Go back 300 years ago and folks would think we are insane (and theyd be right) 

something else I am gonna tell you. If we went back 300 years you would be the one screamin that they should not be separated. You would be yelling this because you are only comfortable with past practice and do not look at things objectively. You would tend to be against changing any custom you grew up with. 

I won't get into the entire psychology of this and how/why so many evolved this way but although it has it place in keep the species safe it holds back progress. Not just in social issue but in the sciences too. 

11 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

so if some guy took this lady outside and beat the life out of him than this gender trans whatever you want to call it would be crying about you can't hit a woman you can't hit a woman

why are you so threatened by a guy in a skirt? 

and sadly, you are who enables the monster Trump.

Do you know what Trump's view on this is? 

Not what his policies are now that he "gets' the insanity of his voters but what his real feelings are on this? 

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why are you so threatened by a guy in a skirt? 

and sadly, you are who enables the monster Trump.

Do you know what Trump's view on this is? 

Not what his policies are now that he "gets' the insanity of his voters but what his real feelings are on this? 

I'm not threatened at all. I probably be laughing my ass off if I was standing in line behind him not her... him

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I bet anxiety would kick in if you were waiting outside the bathroom for your daughter to finish, and this mutation walked in with her. 

I don't want to be insulting Bull but this is ridiculous. We see 2 immature emotional folks here. It has ZERO to do with one being a tranny or whatever it's called. 

No one wants their kid with people who have such poor control of their emotions . 

This is what I mean about you guys being emotional messes instead of rational actors. 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I don't want to be insulting Bull but this is ridiculous. We see 2 immature emotional folks here. It has ZERO to do with one being a tranny or whatever it's called. 

No one wants their kid with people who have such poor control of their emotions . 

This is what I mean about you guys being emotional messes instead of rational actors. 

are you saying that the clerk is the second immature person? If so that's ridiculous that person was just trying to do his job and calm down the freak across from him

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The point is most trannys are mentally unstable. It is normal given that they are most likely taking hormones for the opposite sex that comes with a whole lotta side effects. If a man is low on testosterone to the point he thinks he’s a women the worst thing he could possible do is it take fucking estrogen therapy. 

That never gets taken into consideration. That these people are mentally unstable. That’s why over 40 percent of the youth who are brainwashed into this lifestyle commit suicide. Because the condition is not being treated. They are being told everything is normal when they desperately need professional help. 

Its sad they way things have turned out 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The point is most trannys are mentally unstable. It is normal given that they are most likely taking hormones for the opposite sex that comes with a whole lotta side effects. If a man is low on testosterone to the point he thinks he’s a women the worst thing he could possible do is it take fucking estrogen therapy. 

That never gets taken into consideration. That these people are mentally unstable. That’s why over 40 percent of the youth who are brainwashed into this lifestyle commit suicide. Because the condition is not being treated. They are being told everything is normal when they desperately need professional help. 

Its sad they way things have turned out 

This is factually untrue. Good grief. 

A minute ago they were pedophiles, now they are mental cases. What will it be next bull? 

testosterone affects sexual drive not sexual identification. 

Good grief.

I know you are a good family guy but a rocket scientist you are not. 

Not fer 

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

This is factually untrue. Good grief. 

A minute ago they were pedophiles, now they are mental cases. What will it be next bull? 

testosterone affects sexual drive not sexual identification. 

Good grief.

Yes good grief...

giphy.gif

Testosterone apparently effects athletic performance as well

yes good grief...

While all you guys are swinging swords, I think Y'all done MISSED something.....

the sword...

giphy.gif

I could be wrong, but this is like really old news ( a couple years now?) and the whole point was PEDs and ADDING testosterone etc.

as this one would seem to prefer a strap on...but someone can correct me if I misremembered it...didn't read any current article...

On 12/30/2018 at 4:34 PM, Nolebull813 said:

What a fucking disgrace. This country’s morals and values went to shit once they started taking God out of school and putting men in girls bathrooms. Obama has cultivated this mindset. Just because his partner is transgender and the Vice Presidents son is a homo, he had to rot this country from within. Terrible. 

Good for her.  Congrats on back to back titles!!

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Good for her.  Congrats on back to back titles!!

What ?!? congratulations for all those 'rules' and that societal oppression that is keeping her down???

That is not what she wants...

She wanted to wrestle with the rest of the testosterone... in the boys ranks...

This she was denied...

So it's legal PED's over estrogen for the win....

yeah congrats...

On 12/31/2018 at 10:56 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Actually you are just an extremist that is part of a small minority. 

afraid not brother

You are the wing nut extremist which is why you see a moderate like myself as extreme.

Your God, Trump has no problem with Trannies peeing wherever they wanted. Well, that was till someone pulled him to the side and told him the wing nuts don't like the idea. 

You are insane, live in the past crap is just 38% of the country. That is anything but a majority. 

• Like 1