On being black in Japan

DarterBlue

11 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Read the book, "Killing the Rising Sun", by Bill Oreilly and Martin Dugard....Forget  about being Black in Japan.....Blacks need to look in the mirror and they can find their trouble as well as the potential to be stars....Read what the  Emperor allowed during the war and  what they did to the Filipinos...

@Drummer61, you have nothing to say to me. You need to look in the mirror yourself at your own life and your own racism.

Yes, you! I am calling you out on the last day of the year. Of course it's a total waste of time. But regardless ... 

God bless anyway. I guess we all need it.

• Like 3

Japan is great. They don’t take in terrorists disguised as refugees. They have put the utmost stress on academics, and the women are raised to take care of their family akin to 40’s-50’s America. 

Japan is great! I would move there but the strict immigration policies (we need in America) they have won’t allow me to 😫

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Japan is great. They don’t take in terrorists disguised as refugees. They have put the utmost stress on academics, and the women are raised to take care of their family akin to 40’s-50’s America. 

Japan is great! I would move there but the strict immigration policies (we need in America) they have won’t allow me to 😫

That is actually patently false. if you wished to migrate or live and work there, there are ample opportunities for USA citizens to do so.

Of course, that presupposes you have the requisite skills and experience. Now that could be a problem, as I don't know what your credentials are. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

That is actually patently false. if you wished to migrate or live and work there, there are ample opportunities for USA citizens to do so.

Of course, that presupposes you have the requisite skills and experience. Now that could be a problem, as I don't know what your credentials are. 

Not looking good. I don’t think I can meet the standards that every country should have. I am just in earthly limbo. 😂

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Read the book, "Killing the Rising Sun", by Bill Oreilly and Martin Dugard....Forget  about being Black in Japan.....Blacks need to look in the mirror and they can find their trouble as well as the potential to be stars....Read what the  Emperor allowed during the war and  what they did to the Filipinos...

It’s obvious you didn’t listen to the video it had nothing to do with internal reflection in finding the source of one’s problems.  You really are an ignorant old fool

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

@Drummer61, you have nothing to say to me. You need to look in the mirror yourself at your own life and your own racism.

Yes, you! I am calling you out on the last day of the year. Of course it's a total waste of time. But regardless ... 

God bless anyway. I guess we all need it.

It’s obvious he didn’t watch the video.  Drummer’s reply had nothing to do with what the interviewee stated. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

In a sense, the principal interviewee's experience is similar to my son's in China. Interesting interview:

Immigrants who come here experience the same as he experienced.  As you know, when you first came here it was a cultural shock.  Over time you start to fit in, but you know you never really are accepted since you are foreign born.  Plus learning the language is tough and you will be most likely ridiculed for not knowing it.   And even when you do learn the language, there is still that accent that gives you away.  Native born citizens don't realize how tough it can be.

This goes for any immigrant in any country.

• Like 2

Man down here in Savannah on River Street and the Atlantic Terminal... The Shipworkers that come in from Asia are super shocked... 

Like man I remember One of the workers was taking pictures of everything and everyone.... 

And the whole dreads thing?

Don't have dreads or cornrows.... 

Boi..... your hair will be touched...

And the Craziest thing I've ever been asked  was by a tourist...

In broken English "Are you chocolate?" Now I know somebody had to set them up but damn I had to laugh....

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

In a sense, the principal interviewee's experience is similar to my son's in China. Interesting interview:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

.Racism is not demanding accountability.....You and others use political correctness and the blame game to provoke,rather than to demand accountability..Booker T Washington, a good guy,warned against, "those among us who BLAME OTHERS FOR OUR TROUBLES".

Fool! Have I ever once blamed you for a damn thing? 

On the contrary, for the most part, my posts on this board have tried to intellectually stimulate and also provide an insight into managing your own portfolio. That is as far from playing the blame game as I could ever be. Unfortunately, because I am not a "good negro" to your retrograde way of thinking, you must necessarily define me that way. '

Have a Happy New Year, old man. Your time will soon come to an end. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

"Fool"......That's real Ghetto too.

Stupid is as stupid does. That about sums you up!

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Oh, Happy New Year and good health to you as mine is outstanding...Hopefully, you will become all the "good negro" you can be...😀😀😀 Oh, as will your time come to an end also....Stay lean and watch the Salt, Fried Chittlins, Hot Sause, Ribs, Fried Collard Greens and sweeter drinks...💪💪 All the best in the Market and buy some Gold...

I challenged you to ten rounds with eight ounce gloves. I will come to your place and we do this in a mutually acceptable gym. I am pretty sure I would put a beating on your sorry ass!! Am as sure of this as I am sure I am in better physical shape. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Stupid is as stupid does. That about sums you up!

I challenged you to ten rounds with eight ounce gloves. I will come to your place and we do this in a mutually acceptable gym. I am pretty sure I would put a beating on your sorry ass!! Am as sure of this as I am sure I am in better physical shape. 

Lets go darter.....as many conversations we had let's do it....I'll go rounds with you. 

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where in the eff do you get this from?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lets go darter.....as many conversations we had let's do it....I'll go rounds with you. 

Not sure I take that fight. You are in the same age range as my two sons. I would probably be spotting you too many years.

Tell you what, take on one of them. If you really want to we can arrange it. It will probably be the one in Florida as unless you have some serious cheddar to put up, bringing the other back from China is a stretch.

• Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Not sure I take that fight. You are in the same age range as my two sons. I would probably be spotting you too many years.

Tell you what, take on one of them. If you really want to we can arrange it. It will probably be the one in Florida as unless you have some serious cheddar to put up, bringing the other back from China is a stretch.

Lmaoooo sounds good. 

• Haha 1