UGA (Georgia) vs. Hook Em (Texas)

DevilDog

5 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Personally, I have had an eye on Bulldogs for many years, so I 'm not just jumping in here on their latest loss to pile in. Lived in Atl for 6.5 yrs., graduated from Ga St. Have cousins that live there that graduated from Bama,  Auburn,  Ga.,  etc. A lot of them don't like Dawgs either because of the yearly hype. If I had to pick one, I would say I'm a Ga. Tech fan, but they haven't done anything for a while so their not worth talking about.

Just got the rage process through and through. 

Pretty simple, on a national stage, prime time... perfect opportunity to state your case and crap the bed. 

Twitter bluster and all, back it up don’t back down, no excuse for that type of performance. 

Granted Horns have been irrelevant for at least ten years, the wealthiest athletic program in the nation and nothing to show for it but drama. 

This should be a nice direction for the Longhorns, we’ll see how the Dawgs react. 

The Tech alumni base seems energized by the new hire, the new guy has done well everywhere he’s been, we’ll see. 

Regards,

BGW

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Red McCombs racial comments on his hiring proves exactly what you are saying.  UT even got some terrible calls against them under strong.  Especially against Boone Pickens crew in Austin.  He was hit with a personal foul that many felt was putting him in his place arguing a call. A phantom holding call on a defensive tackle.  And plus Mack leaving him without a QB in the Big 12 was a death nail.  When I was a kid I liked OU over Texas because the team looked like me.  Billy Sims bEast Texas kid and David Overstreet. JC Watts and Elvis Peacock had cool ass names and was smooth.  Everyone on UT was named Jimbo or Billy Bob somebody.  I loved them Sooners.  They had alot of bEast Texas black kids and many in general.  And that Wishbone made UT look like it was in slow motion.  And they hung half a Hunnert on most everybody back then.  They still have that pipeline today.  Texas still fighting to catch up.  Served their snob asses some humility.  Look at Heisman winners btwn the two.  OU has more Texas Black Heisman winners than UT does period and Ricky Williams is from Cali.  Hell Marcus Dupree from Ms. Snubbed UT at the last moment and went to the Sooners. Only in Okla would Troy Aikman lose his job to a Jamel Holloway and trans to UCLA.  Gotta give Mobile home credit for their foresight

Lol. All white teams? UT must have been bottom of the barrel back then. ;) Boone Pickens sounds like a very nice Christian name. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol. All white teams? UT must have been bottom of the barrel back then. ;) Boone Pickens sounds like a very nice Christian name. 

That’s T.Boone Pickens, son; and he pretty much owns that college in Stillwater, hell his name is all over the damn campus and town let alone that part of the state. 

BGW

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Not kidding watch.  Putting him in his place. It was BS.  His crime was a black coaching staff.  Look ho w the referee gets up in his face you've never seen that before

Everyone knows what it was about

A lot of phantom penalties. The PI at the end I could sallow, but the hold called on 95 was bogus as all heck... It was clearly the other way around. Then the Unsportsman on Charlie was the dick move of the game. At least one or two ref's were off their rockers and should not have been reffing a college game. Not so sure it was racist but it was fucked up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just got the rage process through and through. 

Pretty simple, on a national stage, prime time... perfect opportunity to state your case and crap the bed. 

Twitter bluster and all, back it up don’t back down, no excuse for that type of performance. 

Granted Horns have been irrelevant for at least ten years, the wealthiest athletic program in the nation and nothing to show for it but drama. 

This should be a nice direction for the Longhorns, we’ll see how the Dawgs react. 

The Tech alumni base seems energized by the new hire, the new guy has done well everywhere he’s been, we’ll see. 

Regards,

BGW

That game last night be a rematch of something bigger next Year. Both teams young and talented.  Dem Dawgs will be fine.