Cowboys may have home field in LA

DevilDog

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboys-fans-could-storming-coliseum-211603663.html

America’s Team could soon be taking over America’s second biggest city.

Cowboys fans don’t travel well per se; they’re simply already everywhere

I'm thinking Cowboys should win. Rams will have to strike fast and get out to a lead. If they don't, Elliot and that O-line of Dallas will chew that Ram defense apart

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:56 AM, DevilDog said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboys-fans-could-storming-coliseum-211603663.html

America’s Team could soon be taking over America’s second biggest city.

Cowboys fans don’t travel well per se; they’re simply already everywhere

I was at the game at MetLife last week against the Giants...it was probably my 15th Cowboys game I've seen there over the years...this year it was amazing how many Cowboy fans were there...the most I've seen by far...in fact if I were a betting man I'd bet there were MORE Cowboy fans than Giant fans...it was awesome!....and to win like that and get to see the faces of the disappointed Giant fans was priceless!...How bout' them COWBOYS!

...on to this weekend...I think Zek will have close to 150 yards against their soft run defense..and we need to run at Donald so he can't go crazy on the pass rush. I hope we blitz early and often to keep their Q.B. uncomfortable back there...the defense needs to do what they've been doing and we got a win....

...hoping the Eagles win so the Championship game comes to Big D...:D

• Like 1

Cowboys have ties to the region going back to Tom Landry days, when they trained at Cal Lutheran (which happens to be the home of the LA Rams now)....they always have had fans in Ventura County, also Kern County (Bakersfield)-where due to ties to the oil industry lots of Cowboy fans also.

• Like 1