BREAKING: Grayson HC Hunnicutt out

ATLien12x

22 hours ago, Fred said:

Fred, at least for this post right now, is going to take the high road and not say much.  I know what the issue was and am not going to add to it.  I was a Grayson fan before the current players, coaches, and administrators were there and most likely will be a fan after all of the current folks are gone.

Only a chicken shit hides the truth.

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only a chicken shit hides the truth.

Weak, Outlaw, weak.  That's not even worthy of a thumbs down from me.

No, I believe in holding confidences that were entrusted to me.  Just like I've never said why you are a Rush fan.  You told me in confidence and as I remember, asked me not to talk about it so I haven't.  Am I a chicken shit for not sharing that?

You will have to work a lot harder to try to upset me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fred said:

Weak, Outlaw, weak.  That's not even worthy of a thumbs down from me.

No, I believe in holding confidences that were entrusted to me.  Just like I've never said why you are a Rush fan.  You told me in confidence and as I remember, asked me not to talk about it so I haven't.  Am I a chicken shit for not sharing that?

You will have to work a lot harder to try to upset me.

C'mon man you can't leave us hanging now! Tell us how Hoover is related to Rush 

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I mean.... 

Maybe he'll do better there.... 

I'm gonna make a wild assed guess and say... None of the Grayson primadonna crowd gonna flow over there with him. 

Having said that... It probably will be a much better situation for him. Maybe over there, the kids will play for each other rather than their own self. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm gonna make a wild assed guess and say... None of the Grayson primadonna crowd gonna flow over there with him. 

Having said that... It probably will be a much better situation for him. Maybe over there, the kids will play for each other rather than their own self. 

I wish I knew a little more about Villa Rica I know it's in Carroll and Douglas county...  And it's seen some ridiculous growth.... 

And I do mean ridiculous. 

Villa Rica has grown from 4,500 to nearly 21,000 since 2001.