Corona Centennial needs Opponents

Tesseract

3 minutes ago, Tesseract said:

Yeah, that's the unfortunate situation, however, it's worth a shot. A GoFundMe is actually a pretty good idea. I'm sure if there was a willing Texas team (which we all know they don't travel either), that the funds would definitely be raised.

Dude what's your obsession with TX... 

Beggars can't be fucking choosers... 

If you want a full 10 game schedule but have no money for travel and no money to host then you need to take whatever you can get.... 

When you get money then you can afford to be picky.... 

Now on to what I was telling @Sammyswordsman the "We might meet in the playoffs" pansy about.... 

MD,SJB,MV,Etc all these teams that have money could play Cen10 and help them save money.... 

I know it'll cost something but not nearly as much as trying to play an OOS team... 

You know you got a school struggling why not schedule them. Help them out... Y'all are so stuck up on yourselves you can't set aside 1 week to play Cen10. 

"We play the best,Anywhere and everywhere" except in your own fucking backyard... 

Where's your sense of state pride....? 

Oh wait it's in the playoffs on a hypothetical matchup... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude what's your obsession with TX... 

Beggars can't be fucking choosers... 

If you want a full 10 game schedule but have no money for travel and no money to host then you need to take whatever you can get.... 

When you get money then you can afford to be picky.... 

Now on to what I was telling @Sammyswordsman the "We might meet in the playoffs" pansy about.... 

MD,SJB,MV,Etc all these teams that have money could play Cen10 and help them save money.... 

I know it'll cost something but not nearly as much as trying to play an OOS team... 

You know you got a school struggling why not schedule them. Help them out... Y'all are so stuck up on yourselves you can't set aside 1 week to play Cen10. 

"We play the best,Anywhere and everywhere" except in your own fucking backyard... 

Where's your sense of state pride....? 

Oh wait it's in the playoffs on a hypothetical matchup... 

Listen Nancy, take your period somewhere else. I Wasn't serious about Texas playing Cen10, or coming to Cali at all. I know its not going to happen. It's a fucking joke, funny or not.  I appreciate you taking your time and writing a whole fucking paragraph about why it's not going to happen.

• Haha 4

Just now, Tesseract said:

Listen Nancy, take your period somewhere else. I Wasn't serious about Texas playing Cen10, or coming to Cali at all. I know its not going to happen. It's a fucking joke, funny or not.  I appreciate you taking your time and writing a whole fucking paragraph about why it's not going to happen.

No... You listen here Caitlyn. The whole TX doesn't travel BS has become obnoxious joking or not. TX is gonna do what TX is gonna do. Every state is different when it comes to scheduling. 

It's becoming to damn hard to distinguish Trolling,Joking and seriousness on here because we got people like Block and few other trolls running around....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

We should set a GoFundMe page up for Folsom to travel. 

If Folsom can go to Chaminade maybe they'd be willing to go a little further.... 

Or do a neutral site in Fresno somewhere... 

I'm surprised ESPN or Paragon doesn't step in and try to do something Cen10 and Folsom both got talent and ESPN got money. 

That's the type of game that needs to be televised not Tucker vs Grayson.... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If Folsom can go to Chaminade maybe they'd be willing to go a little further.... 

Or do a neutral site in Fresno somewhere... 

I'm surprised ESPN or Paragon doesn't step in and try to do something Cen10 and Folsom both got talent and ESPN got money. 

That's the type of game that needs to be televised not Tucker vs Grayson.... 

That's actually pretty damn brilliant! This board would be ape shit in the week leading up too. I think this is something even Texas, OH, and Florida homers would watch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bigrobstercraws said:

That's actually pretty damn brilliant! This board would be ape shit in the week leading up too. I think this is something even Texas, OH, and Florida homers would watch. 

Wish we had someone with connections to the higher ups.... 

But Idk how California scheduling cycles work.... 

If you're like GA or TX you're locked in 2 year contracts... 

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No... You listen here Caitlyn. The whole TX doesn't travel BS has become obnoxious joking or not. TX is gonna do what TX is gonna do. Every state is different when it comes to scheduling. 

It's becoming to damn hard to distinguish Trolling,Joking and seriousness on here because we got people like Block and few other trolls running around....

Texas does not travel outside of the state.