Bormio

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

YES …..we have reached four clowns...YES

watch out keyboard....

giphy.gif

unless it's just your clown key...

...that's stuck..

🙄

just trying to give you guys some respect...I want to make sure I have enough clowns to go around for all of you Trumpers...🤡...😉

On 1/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, Bormio said:

Their chief political reporter Jon Karl says this is from sources close to the special counsel.  I wonder, if so, whether we can arrange group grief counseling for our very own TDS cabal.

There is no credible entity “interacting with Mueller’s office” (AKA, Karl’s sources).  Mueller and team are not leaking, and so far only speaking through court filings.  Karl’s talking point’s sound suspiciously like Rudy’s.

So probably best to keep reading the filings and wait for the report. 

In the meantime, one person who’s looked at more than most, Emmet Sullivan, talked about Flynn selling out his country.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Karl’s talking point’s sound suspiciously like Rudy’s.

Is that like how the mainstream media's daily talking points attacking Trump all sound suspiciously similar to the point of being nearly word-for-word like someone in the DNC sent out a memo?

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

There is no credible entity “interacting with Mueller’s office” (AKA, Karl’s sources).  Mueller and team are not leaking, and so far only speaking through court filings.  Karl’s talking point’s sound suspiciously like Rudy’s.

So probably best to keep reading the filings and wait for the report. 

In the meantime, one person who’s looked at more than most, Emmet Sullivan, talked about Flynn selling out his country.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, in DC leaks.  The only questions are what, when and why.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, Bormio said:

He has posted the same idiocy for 2 years.  I don’t even read it anymore.

The saga is a dynamic and ever changing, as new information comes out all the time.  So it isn't the same information for 2 years but you wouldn't really know that unless you were to respond to all the facts listed.  I get it though, I do, because responding to every thing Trump does and still show support for him would be a difficult task.  Maybe an impossible task.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bormio said:

Everyone, and I mean everyone, in DC leaks.  The only questions are what, when and why.

I disagree that Mueller and team have been leaking.  But let's assume you are right.  Why would you choose to start a thread over Karl's leak, and not Bernstein's leak from the same day, or the leak about what Rudy has been saying privately?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/carl-bernstein-draft-of-muellers-final-report-says-trump-helped-putin-destabilize-the-us

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/01/trump-aides-fear-the-wall-will-be-his-alamo

Karl hasn't demonstrated any familiarity with the record as far as I can see, so not sure why you would choose his leak over the others, but go ahead and make the case for him.   Otherwise, I think I'll just continue to read the court filings...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The saga is a dynamic and ever changing, as new information comes out all the time.  So it isn't the same information for 2 years but you wouldn't really know that unless you were to respond to all the facts listed.  I get it though, I do, because responding to every thing Trump does and still show support for him would be a difficult task.  Maybe an impossible task.  

It's actually easy when you:

1. Pay attention to the big picture that America is prospering.
  2. Realize that the collusion thing is BS and, in fact, it's easier to point to wrongdoing by the left.
  3. Recognize the obvious that the left is still soiling themselves over their shitty candidate losing.

I hope this helps.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

Is that like how the mainstream media's daily talking points attacking Trump all sound suspiciously similar to the point of being nearly word-for-word like someone in the DNC sent out a memo?

No it is not because the mainstream media is just talking about the stuff Trump is constantly doing.  They don't have to wait for long before Trump does something or says something that 2/3 of this country either simply shake their head at or talk about.  

You are consumed with your hate and you can't see it.  Take a vacation, get laid, have fun or you are going to give yourself health issues.  You can't even answer simple questions or stay on topic because of it.  Every response is off topic and you assign bad intent to everything and everyone who is not a Republican and Trump supporter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

2. Realize that the collusion thing is BS and, in fact, it's easier to point to wrongdoing by the left.
  3. Recognize the obvious that the left is still soiling themselves over their shitty candidate losing.

I hope this helps.

I'm just not interested in playing your game.  As I have said before, you are disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.  Have fun with your hate.  It should keep you company for as long as you want it to.  

Why bother with the "I hope this helps" when you do not mean it.  Save the keystrokes.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I hope this helps.

your top three hits?...you're 1-3..."collusion thing is BS"..LOL...how many times has Donny said the same thing?...too many to count and now you parrot his line....surprise...surprise..no collusion?..and the Trump tower meeting is a "fake news" story...why is Donny refusing to be interviewed if it's B.S...stop being a stooge for Donny...

..#3 is my favorite....Donny use to say that line a lot....it's all just sour grapes!....there's nothing to see here...it's all made up BS..there was no meeting at Trump tower with Russian spies...nothing to see here...you're just pissed off because you lost the election?!?...what a dumb rational...

You need a lot of help...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Some of what is out there is conjecture, some has been flat-out wrong, some may be wrong and we do not yet know it.  Yet every story published in the NYT or elsewhere is followed by a post saying the end is nearly on us, spiced up with a few references to Trumptards etc.  A prosecutor who has the goods does not drag the process on and on, they make a case and are done with it.  This flipping from storyline to storyline and constant running down another rabbit hole is not the action of a prosecutor who has a case, but one who is looking for one.  2 years in, not a good look.  

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Some of what is out there is conjecture, some has been flat-out wrong, some may be wrong and we do not yet know it.  Yet every story published in the NYT or elsewhere is followed by a post saying the end is nearly on us, spiced up with a few references to Trumptards etc.  A prosecutor who has the goods does not drag the process on and on, they make a case and are done with it.  This flipping from storyline to storyline and constant running down another rabbit hole is not the action of a prosecutor who has a case, but one who is looking for one.  2 years in, not a good look.  

Of course, you're speaking from your many years as a special prosecutor or even just a reg prosecutor.  Or did you just binge watch Law & Order recently?  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

No it is not because the mainstream media is just talking about the stuff Trump is constantly doing.  They don't have to wait for long before Trump does something or says something that 2/3 of this country either simply shake their head at or talk about.  

You are consumed with your hate and you can't see it.  Take a vacation, get laid, have fun or you are going to give yourself health issues.  You can't even answer simple questions or stay on topic because of it.  Every response is off topic and you assign bad intent to everything and everyone who is not a Republican and Trump supporter.

Well, the media is leftist and despite the country prospering their coverage of the president is 90% negative. When you are bombarded by leftist viewpoints from rapid Trump haters on a daily basis, what do you expect?

I'm curious what "hate" it is you seem so keen to project on me.  I love that the country is prospering. I hate that the left is so twisted with its own hate that it can't get over Hillary's face plant loss and enjoy that the country is doing so well.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I'm just not interested in playing your game.  As I have said before, you are disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.  Have fun with your hate.  It should keep you company for as long as you want it to.  

Why bother with the "I hope this helps" when you do not mean it.  Save the keystrokes.  

You keep calling me disingenuous and intellectually dishonest but seem to have a really hard time showing exactly how.

And the hate thing...  I'm thrilled that the country is prospering. I just hate that you and yours are so twisted that you can't recognize it and enjoy it yourselves.

I really, really, really hope this helps.

Lighten up, Francis.