Cohen lied to Congress?...

DBP66

8 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I’ve seen this particular affliction in my own family.  Sad to say that these two intrepid posters  are in the Late stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  It’s a tragedy, but doubtful either of them will make it to 2020 at the rate it’s progressing.

and you Trump clowns suffer from "Reality Denial Syndrome"....reality no longer exists in your world unless it's heard on Fox news or tweeted by Donny himself...in your world Donny is innocent of any and all charges and accusations against him because he said so...and that's good enough for those suffering from "RDS"...in you world a "deep state" exists ran by Republicans and they're all out plotting and scheming to get Trump on a daily basis...in your world the "Freedumb caucus" gives you and Donny your marching orders and away you go...right off the cliff...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and guess what Dave...Buzzfeed is sticking to it's story...and his lawyer didn't deny the story yesterday when interviewed...your boy is far from being safe Dave...sorry to disappoint you Trumpers...🤡

..."not accurate" doesn't mean it's false...some of the story may be inaccurate according to team Muller but Buzzfeed is sticking to it's story and his lawyer made no denials when he was interviewed yesterday....you clowns thinks this exonerates Donny?..LOL..silly Trumpers...🤡

WaPo says the special counsel’s office is saying the entire Buzzfeed report was incorrect.  In about 3 weeks, Buzzfeed will be firing some scapegoat.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

WaPo says the special counsel’s office is saying the entire Buzzfeed report was incorrect.  In about 3 weeks, Buzzfeed will be firing some scapegoat.

then  why wouldn't his lawyer put this to bed yesterday when he had a chance?...if the "entire" report was B.S. he would have set the record straight yesterday....

27 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Was there any question that 66 would start trying to pivot and deflect here?

Can’t say I blame him tho...his topic is probably the face plant of the week. 

this "topic" isn't going away Dave...I just hope Cohen doesn't get cold feet and testifies on 2-7 in front of Congress...then you'll know all about this if Muller lets them bring the topic up...pivot and deflect..nope...just saying what Buzzzfeed's response was and what his lawyer did or didn't do...no pivoting Dave...face plant?..🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

then  why wouldn't his lawyer put this to bed yesterday when he had a chance?...if the "entire" report was B.S. he would have set the record straight yesterday....

Giuliani said it was false, the spokesperson was the one who was less direct in the morning.  Maybe because they wanted to see the entire media run with something and then faceplant.  Maybe the spokesperson did not have personal knowledge of the facts.  All I know is that Chris Hayes last night looked like someone had run over his dog.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Giuliani said it was false, the spokesperson was the one who was less direct in the morning.  Maybe because they wanted to see the entire media run with something and then faceplant.  Maybe the spokesperson did not have personal knowledge of the facts.  All I know is that Chris Hayes last night looked like someone had run over his dog.

Hahaha, I’ll have to try and catch that later.  He’s not bad, actually, probably the best that MSNBC has on their evening lineup.

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

this "topic" isn't going away Dave...

....face plant?..🤡

EPIC...faceplant...yes...

Almost like you set yourself up for it...

giphy.gif

but please do continue....

this epic rant was particularly nice I thought....

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and you Trump clowns suffer from "Reality Denial Syndrome"....reality no longer exists in your world unless it's heard on Fox news or tweeted by Donny himself...in your world Donny is innocent of any and all charges and accusations against him because he said so...and that's good enough for those suffering from "RDS"...

...right off the cliff...🤡

Yes right off the cliff.....

where here in 'Merica , people assume innocence or guilt based on 'evidence'...

just sayin'

but do carry on...

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Troll said:

EPIC...faceplant...yes...

Almost like you set yourself up for it...

giphy.gif

but please do continue....

this epic rant was particularly nice I thought....

Yes right off the cliff.....

where here in 'Merica , people assume innocence or guilt based on 'evidence'...

just sayin'

but do carry on...

and here in Merica we know a bullshitter when we see one (at least some of us do)...and where there is smoke there is fire...but you keep playing dumb and ASSume Donny is telling you the truth...🤡

45 minutes ago, concha said:

DBP is one of those rare individuals who can spend every day getting savagely beaten like a $2 whore and then claim he's actually winning at life.

I know I'm winning in life....you clowns who worship a serial liar know all about winning huh??...LOL...carry-on clown posse..🤡..🤡..🤡

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and here in Merica we know a bullshitter when we see one (at least some of us do)...and where there is smoke there is fire...but you keep playing dumb and ASSume Donny is telling you the truth...🤡

Quick question.....which matters more....

what he says, or what he does?

You could kind of apply that one across the board here...

like say to a 2 year old political attack....

what have they 'said', and what have they 'done'....

giphy.gif