SJB needs a 9/6/19 matchup??? Texas any takers lol 😝

LiberalDonaldTrump

15 hours ago, Ararar said:

That’s great and all

but it doesn’t count and everyone knew beforehand it didn’t count 

except Columbiafan

It doesn't make a damn difference if it counted or not

Still proved several key things

1) it proved that people on here like Los who claimed Columbia had no real talent and are compete garbage know absolutely nothing about any FL team

2) it proved IMG wasn't this unstoppable monster, remember a state power Miami Carol City played them 2 straight years in this KOC game and got blown out both times, we shredded IMG in our first shot

3) it showed that we are not some bitch who scared to step up and play a elite team

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

But, but, but....

ive seen the tape and you can actually hear collisions of people actually running into each other.....

....... for real

fwiw, if scrimmages count, then DLS has lost about 30 games in the 30 or so years they’re otherwise undefeated in Norcal 

How about De La Salle bring their ass on a flight over to Lake City and see how it turns out for them

It will be Bellevue shock all over again

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Let’s get it done. Come on GSB. Who wouldn’t want to do a quick little 80 round trip bus ride? 

118E9E0E-6FBF-4885-9257-66CB2B506C1C.jpeg

I don't see why not

After all wasn't it the CA and NJ guys on here who always say travel cost is no excuses for not facing competition??

If that's the case than certainly De La Salle wouldn't have a problem coming up with some cash and coming over to Lake City and seeing if they can actually beat a team from FL ;)

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't see why not

After all wasn't it the CA and NJ guys on here who always say travel cost is no excuses for not facing competition??

If that's the case than certainly De La Salle wouldn't have a problem coming up with some cash and coming over to Lake City and seeing if they can actually beat a team from FL ;)

Or vice versa, why not Columbia coming out to Concord for a non scrimmage game?  Lol

• Haha 3

Just now, Columbiafan said:

You all were complaining about us only wanting to play good teams in KOC

That's why offer on table

De la Salle find a way over to Lake City on their dime and we can see what they got ;)

For a scrimmage?  HAHAHA.  I do not see them doing that.  Plus, DLS usually travels on ESPN's dime. ;)

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Week 3 and 9 are open

Columbia wants 2 home games, ball is in the country court

Anyone who wants to get their way to Lake City and play us we want that smoke 

I think the 🏈 is on your side of the field since you’re begging for games.Tell your AD to hit up GSB....I mean since y’all want that smoke