SJB needs a 9/6/19 matchup??? Texas any takers lol 😝

LiberalDonaldTrump

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The GHSA won't approve the game because hosting SJB on ESPN would give Grayson an unfair advantage over other GA teams.

If that's the case, why did they allow Lee to host SFA? Hysterical. 

That is absolutely a bitch move by GHSA.  Lame. Not allowing the kids to play on ESPN?  I mean, that happens all the time for high school players.  It's not like it was a great opportunity and would have given the team a life time of memories. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Definitely wasn’t Miami central. 

MC was begging and pleading to play SJB would rather play 9 games than have to come back to Florida again. 

They already lost twice in Florida by a combined 42-10. They don’t want that smoke!!!

More like SJB is looking to play a Tier 1 or 2 team.  Which is why Fla is out

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

That is absolutely a bitch move by GHSA.  Lame. Not allowing the kids to play on ESPN?  I mean, that happens all the time for high school players.  It's not like it was a great opportunity and would have given the team a life time of memories. 

You're Fucking joking right Grayson has been on ESPN more than any other school I can think of... 

The GHSA is FOS.... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

He meant actual games.

Were you at the game? Otherwise kiss my ass

Just because you CA guys play throwaway games don't mean it operate the same over in FL

If any those CA teams went into a game with these FL schools thinking they weren't real games the FL schools would send half the team off with a stretcher from the stone hard hits we deliver in these "fake games"

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Were you at the game? Otherwise kiss my ass

Just because you CA guys play throwaway games don't mean it operate the same over in FL

If any those CA teams went into a game with these FL schools thinking they weren't real games the FL schools would send half the team off with a stretcher from the stone hard hits we deliver in these "fake games"

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Still, not a game that counts for anything.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Would like to see one those CA schools come play a "fake" game in FL

I know a lot of people who would love to see a FL team come and play a real game against SJB in CA. The Braves have made the trip twice already to FL (once when they were mostly irrelevant - no excuses). Maybe @GardenStateBaller can help make this reciprocation a reality sometime in the near future.

• Like 2