HawgGoneIt is a Giant Man Baby

BannedAgain

34 minutes ago, BannedAgain said:

You won't be seeing Guccifer, Goldmember or BanThisMan again because HawgGoneIt is a giant man baby and has banned all of those accounts because of this.

Apparently spamming is the new term to describe being a giant pussy and being  unable to defend yourself in an argument.

I don't think we've ever seen a bigger man baby than @Guccifer = @Goldmember = @BanThisMan = @BannedAgain around here. 

Maybe you should get a new bit. The petulant man-child act has lost its legs. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, BannedAgain said:

GardenStateBaller is a pussy too but at least he just ignores people when he's got nothing to respond with.

@PrepGridiron has given the worst possible people the authority to ban posters and delete posts.

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, not seeing how that qualifies as "spamming."

I think HGI is an excellent and knowledgeable poster, but it's pretty much a fact that he sucks monkey balls as a mod. 

I beg to differ.

I think we're lucky to have @HawgGoneIt as a mod.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

This guy fills up one entire page with replies but this isn't spamming. 

I could have selected any number of reasons to ban... including, but not limited to, I've already banned several of his profiles indefinitely. 

He insists on returning and reverting to the same spill that got the first several profiles banned...time and again. 

I let him play for 3 or so days this time... Same stuff. Attack members. Fill entire pages with quotes from one single post. Etc. Etc. 

No longer putting up with it. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, not seeing how that qualifies as "spamming."

I think HGI is an excellent and knowledgeable poster, but it's pretty much a fact that he sucks monkey balls as a mod. 

Trolling is a form of spamming and Los is by far the biggest troll on this entire board, he never adds anything to conversation

All he does is go after anyone who doesn't kiss STA ass yet calls everyone a fanboy when his hypocritical ass is the biggest fanboy on this entire forum

Proud of you @HawgGoneItfor giving Los what he deserves

Also @HawgGoneIt you will need to convince prep gridiron to ban his IP address otherwise he will just keep making new accounts 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, BannedAgain said:

You won't be seeing Guccifer, Goldmember or BanThisMan again because HawgGoneIt is a giant man baby and has banned all of those accounts because of this.

2019-01-31_8-36-09.jpg.cf09d3129648c317fec27b7bb46f0472.jpg

Apparently spamming is the new term to describe being a giant pussy and being  unable to defend yourself in an argument.

How about you actually act your age for once in your miserable life Los, all you do is whine and bitch like a entitled punk, like seriously your not entitled to winning a championship every year, get over it that's called life!!

Everything you have done you have brought on yourself

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Trolling is a form of spamming and Los is by far the biggest troll on this entire board, he never adds anything to conversation

All he does is go after anyone who doesn't kiss STA ass yet calls everyone a fanboy when his hypocritical ass is the biggest fanboy on this entire forum

Proud of you @HawgGoneItfor giving Los what he deserves

Also @HawgGoneIt you will need to convince prep gridiron to ban his IP address otherwise he will just keep making new accounts 

He can keep making new accounts. Idc. When I see one and recognize it, I'll just ban it too. 

I tried to give him a chance again even knowing who was behind that profile. 

He doesn't like public admonishment, so, I just ban him now with no public explanation. So then he returns with a new profile and cries that he got banned looking for sympathy that the reason wasn't good enough or acceptable. 

I'm only allowed to choose from a list of reasons to list. He knows why I'm banning him. It certainly isn't because we don't agree on certain subjects, or, a lot of members would be banned. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He can keep making new accounts. Idc. When I see one and recognize it, I'll just ban it too. 

He doesn't like public admonishment, so, I just ban him now with no public explanation. So then he returns with a new profile and cries that he got banned looking for sympathy that the reason wasn't good enough or acceptable. 

I'm only allowed to choose from a list of reasons to list. He knows why I'm banning him. It certainly isn't because we don't agree on certain subjects, or, a lot of members would be banned. 

Los is acting like this because he thinks he can do whatever he wants with no consequences for his actions

You did the right thing :)

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I will miss, los. Surely he returns soon with a new incognito handle........bannedforlife 😁

los, has a very high IQ and is probably one of he brightest posters here, he can intimidate the weaker posters....a lot of people just don't know how to take him.

Give him another chance.  I'll try to control him.

Thanks..

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I would rather read the los spam (debatable) than lipdontrump's garbage in every thread......that guy hasn't made a solid football post yet and has the mind of a child.

It's all good though.

Why don’t u go back to the OT section and cry 😢 Like a whiney Bi**h because u think America is such a bad place

litterally @RedZone has a Breakdown either over GSB,DBP, and Our President Literally day in and day out. 

How Hawg still lets u live on here is mind boggling 

CB7FE059-ABD9-4D1E-8AAC-8B0FD40D6A39.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, he's never called anyone a "dumb n****r," so I guess he at least has that going for him. 

He would lie about it if he had. So, there's that, I guess.

What are your gripes concerning management was the question you avoided and went mute on..

Man much?

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He would lie about it if he had. So, there's that, I guess.

I know, right? At least you were noble enough to actually type the words and hit the button. xD

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What are your gripes concerning management was the question you avoided and went mute on..

Watching you get agitated again is more fun, TBH.

HGI and PG are aware of my opinions. 

• Haha 1