HawgGoneIt is a Giant Man Baby

BannedAgain

Let's act like Los hasn't been on here for years with the same spill.

Much longer than Folsom or Rab. 

Los actually got away with it much longer because he did at least stick to the subject. 

He just has the issue of personal attacks and "machine gun" spamming threads with a single stream of consciousness to deal with. 

The days of 12k post threads in 2 hours with los being 10k of the posts are gone. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, BannedForLife said:

So a good reason to ban is that you were a man-baby previously as well?

Solid logic.

Dude for the most part not just Hawg... Everyone tolerated you or tried too... 

Plain and simple you're Toxic... 

Hell he even gave you multiple  chances he could've just immediately banned you which is what most websites would've done. But he didnt... Every time you came back you did the same shit under a different name... and no mods did or said anything until now... 

My question is why keep coming back? 

For someone who knows so much and acts like you. You'd figure they wouldn't even care to be here or they wouldn't come back after getting banned.... 

To be honest you bring some valuable information when we need it but because of how you act it makes it unbearable... 

• Like 2

Everyone picks at each other a little on here. Nobody agrees on subject which is why this site flourishes and exists. Hell a little of that is a good thing I guess. It's mostly good natured.

We have the ability to debate our differences and opinions all the time. 

Most folks stick to trying to debate the subject matter and offer their own opinions without personal attacks.

The title of this thread alone is basically a personal attack. It's what this guy does. He never can make it more than a couple of days without calling someone a name or stalking a member from thread to thread. 

His style of doing that doesn't come off as fun loving or good natured. It's more of a mean spirited act and to top that off, he spams threads into oblivion where any opinions other than his own are buried. 

I feel like (am of the opinion that) it's more of a detriment than a positive to the site as a whole.

• Like 3

@HawgGoneItI don't mind Los.  When he goes after you, it forces you to elevate your game.  Truth be had, he does catch guys bringing half assed arguments to the board, and calls them out on  it.

We are all big boys here and can handle Los.  He does know his HS football and does contribute relevant info.

The off season is very slow here, so I don't mind his machine gunning threads.  At least it brings content.

Let him stay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hell he even gave you multiple chances he could've just immediately banned you which is what most websites would've done.

Why would I need to be given "chances" by somebody to express my thoughts?

I don't think you even understand how silly and ridiculous that line is.

This is either a place to exchange thoughts and ideas freely or it's HawgGoneIt's personal play space where he can censor people at will.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BannedForever said:

Why would I need to be given "chances" by somebody to express my thoughts?

I don't think you even understand how silly and ridiculous that line is.

This is either a place to exchange thoughts and ideas freely or it's HawgGoneIt's personal play space where he can censor people at will.

You censor everyone by posting 500 times a thread to attempt to scare off anyone who disagrees with you

Fuckin hypocrite

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

@HawgGoneItI don't mind Los.  When he goes after you, it forces you to elevate your game.  Truth be had, he does catch guys bringing half assed arguments to the board, and calls them out on  it.

We are all big boys here and can handle Los.  He does know his HS football and does contribute relevant info.

The off season is very slow here, so I don't mind his machine gunning threads.  At least it brings content.

Let him stay.

No he doesn't

The coaches who feed him info do, he has no inside info

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Let him stay.

His arguments are half-ass

All he does is hide behind STA and say "my team is better than you so your opinion is irrelevant"

I could morph into a IMG fan and do what he does at 50% effort, nothing Los does involves skill

Just a useless washed up fanboy hanging on to relevance by using his high school team as crutch for his failures in life

It's pathetic if you ask me

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Everyone picks at each other a little on here. Nobody agrees on subject which is why this site flourishes and exists. Hell a little of that is a good thing I guess. It's mostly good natured.

We have the ability to debate our differences and opinions all the time. 

Most folks stick to trying to debate the subject matter and offer their own opinions without personal attacks.

The title of this thread alone is basically a personal attack. It's what this guy does. He never can make it more than a couple of days without calling someone a name or stalking a member from thread to thread. 

His style of doing that doesn't come off as fun loving or good natured. It's more of a mean spirited act and to top that off, he spams threads into oblivion where any opinions other than his own are buried. 

I feel like (am of the opinion that) it's more of a detriment than a positive to the site as a whole.

Another long, boring treatise where you don't say anything of note.

This doesn't make you look smart. It just makes it look like you're filibustering.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

he spams threads into oblivion where any opinions other than his own are buried. 

You are bombed into submission and can't respond with substance.

It's pathetic for you to claim that your opinions are buried when you have the ban hammer and you've used it to silence me.

Laughable in fact.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Which topics is he doing this??

All I see is whining and bitching about how STA gets screwed Because they don't win the title every year for him to pretend he has done something in life worth talking about

He's nothing but a leach fanboy living off his high school to pretend to be relevant

I honestly don't see him saying much about STA on here.  It's mainly others who bring up STA to him, when they have nothing to do with the topic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

No he doesn't

The coaches who feed him info do, he has no inside info

You are acting like a one man judge and jury over other posters.   Put out your torch out and grow a pair.  This is the National board where the tough guys hang out.  If you get offended easily you should spend more time in the minors on the Fla board

• Like 2
  • Haha 1