HawgGoneIt is a Giant Man Baby

BannedAgain

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't think we've ever seen a bigger man baby than @Guccifer = @Goldmember = @BanThisMan = @BannedAgain around here. 

Maybe you should get a new bit. The petulant man-child act has lost its legs. 

All of my posts were on topic and were direct responses to something that was said.

For that I got banned.

I'd submit that my actions weren't those of a petulant man-child. That would be the person who banned me rather than attempt a response. I say attempt because we all know that he would've failed.

• Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, he's never called anyone a "dumb n****r," so I guess he at least has that going for him. 

@RedZone, once you call someone a "dumb n****r," I think you lose the right to weigh in on who should stay and who should go. 

It's like that scene in Top Gun. "And you, asshole. You're lucky to be here!"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He insists on returning and reverting to the same spill that got the first several profiles banned...time and again. 

Yeah, posting about the topic and making people like you scared to respond.

So the only logical choice is to ban that person so you and other clowns can continue your ignorant existence unfettered.

How heroic.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Extracting village idiots like him will keep elite coaches respecting, trusting and visiting this site for years to come. @HawgGoneIt polices this place better than anyone. We're lucky to have him. 

I think liars like you being exposed will keep coaches away from you.

That's what's most likely to occur.

• Thumbs Down 2

I wouldn’t ban Los.I get that he comes off as an angry dude but he stays on topic and intelligently debates his arguments.He has excellent knowledge of HS football history as well.

Everyone here has had their run ins with Los , me included, but he certainly brings more to the table than posters who got to hang around here for a long time like RAB and Folsom troll.Anyway just my opinion 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

.......mythomania should have it consequences too.

What excatly makes you above anyone?

Los thinks he's above everyone

How can you not see that

I would rather read the los spam (debatable) than lipdontrump's garbage in every thread......that guy hasn't made a solid football post yet and has the mind of a child.

It's all good though.

His trolling are spams in itself

I will miss, los. Surely he returns soon with a new incognito handle........bannedforlife 😁

los, has a very high IQ and is probably one of he brightest posters here, he can intimidate the weaker posters....a lot of people just don't know how to take him.

Give him another chance.  I'll try to control him.

Thanks..

LMFAO

Thanks for the comedic relief there sport, we all can use a laugh every now and then

39 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Ass kissing at its best.....Hellooooooooooo

It ain't ass kissing

Been saying the same stuff for months and I'm just glad hawg finally took action on something I've been saying for months

Los is a cancer and creates nothing but drama and bullshit and it's time that the cancer gets thrown out on his ass

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I wouldn’t ban Los.I get that he comes off as an angry dude but he stays on topic and intelligently debates his arguments.He has excellent knowledge of HS football history as well.

Everyone here has had their run ins with Los , me included, but he certainly brings more to the table than posters who got to hang around here for a long time like RAB and Folsom troll.Anyway just my opinion 

Which topics is he doing this??

All I see is whining and bitching about how STA gets screwed Because they don't win the title every year for him to pretend he has done something in life worth talking about

He's nothing but a leach fanboy living off his high school to pretend to be relevant

30 minutes ago, BannedForLife said:

Yeah, posting about the topic and making people like you scared to respond.

So the only logical choice is to ban that person so you and other clowns can continue your ignorant existence unfettered.

How heroic.

Your arguments have grown to be pathetic since you joined this board 

Your ass blocked me because I was exposing you for being a fraud 

You act like you have inside track of South FL but your not even in South FL

You work in Tallahassee and your "sources" is talking to other coaches which ironically you say @Nolebull813 spreads lies coming from coaches yet you think all the coaches you get your info from are telling the truth

You can't prove that you get any better Intel from coaches than anyone else here can get by doing the same thing

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Which topics is he doing this??

All I see is whining and bitching about how STA gets screwed Because they don't win the title every year for him to pretend he has done something in life worth talking about

He's nothing but a leach fanboy living off his high school to pretend to be relevant

If you could move your hurt feelings out of the way you would be able to see it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ararar said:

If you could move your hurt feelings out of the way you would be able to see it.

Hurt feelings?

That would imply I'm scared of his weak ass crap, I enjoyed the satisfaction of him blocking me because I exposed that he has no inside knowledge that he claims he does

Nothing he is getting info wise is any different than what @Nolebull813 or others on here can get by talking to coaches since it's THE SAME DAMN APPROACH TO GETTING INTEL

Los has people thinking he knows so much first hand but he isn't getting any first hand info 

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I could show you proof as well of not only him not even living in South FL but also of how full of crap he is

Only if I did he would whine and get me banned for exposing his identity and I realized that me doing that would be exactly what that troll wants 

30 minutes ago, Ararar said:

They did eventually get banned though

Even though Folsom guy came back later