HawgGoneIt is a Giant Man Baby

BannedAgain

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

You are acting like a one man judge and jury over other posters.   Put out your torch out and grow a pair.  This is the National board where the tough guys hang out.  If you get offended easily you should spend more time in the minors on the Fla board

Are you deaf

You are claiming he knows football but he has no first hand knowledge

Only secondary sources, no skill in repeating what others tell you

16 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

@HawgGoneItI don't mind Los.  When he goes after you, it forces you to elevate your game.  Truth be had, he does catch guys bringing half assed arguments to the board, and calls them out on  it.

We are all big boys here and can handle Los.  He does know his HS football and does contribute relevant info.

The off season is very slow here, so I don't mind his machine gunning threads.  At least it brings content.

Let him stay.

I disagree. It creates a situation where I'd prefer to not even be involved, but, that's neither here nor there. 

I fail to see the value in his content. More than anything he lambasts others for having an opinion. Rather than offering his own opinion of a subject he prefers to just simply tell you, or me, or them, that their opinion is wrong, by giving his opinion that it's wrong... in 37 posts per. 

Believe it or not, I weigh out value vs. detriment before deciding on action as a moderator. 

I've found the value of Los' contrubutions virtually non-existant hence the ban(s)(es)(eses)(eseseses)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You are acting like a one man judge and jury over other posters.   Put out your torch out and grow a pair.  This is the National board where the tough guys hang out.  If you get offended easily you should spend more time in the minors on the Fla board

Also it doesn't take any skill to pretend to be Donald Trump and just tell anyone who disagrees with them "your wrong" without presenting any real evidence to dispute it

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BannedForever said:

Why would I need to be given "chances" by somebody to express my thoughts?

I don't think you even understand how silly and ridiculous that line is.

This is either a place to exchange thoughts and ideas freely or it's HawgGoneIt's personal play space where he can censor people at will.

That's a false dichotomy.

We've got rules governing this community. 

• Like 1

Let's think about this for a second

Los has made 3 new accounts In past week and pretends to know everything

Obviously he doesn't know enough to stay out of the ban hammer LMAO

He also clearly has no life, if I was banned I would have gotten the point after the 2nd time in a day being banned but clearly Los has failed to catch on to the not so subtle hint

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

@HawgGoneItI don't mind Los.  When he goes after you, it forces you to elevate your game.  Truth be had, he does catch guys bringing half assed arguments to the board, and calls them out on  it.

We are all big boys here and can handle Los.  He does know his HS football and does contribute relevant info.

The off season is very slow here, so I don't mind his machine gunning threads.  At least it brings content.

Let him stay.

Attacking half-assed arguments isn't the issue. Nor is the issue that we can't handle him; we can. 

The issue is his blatant disrespect for the rules of the community. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I disagree. It creates a situation where I'd prefer to not even be involved, but, that's neither here nor there. 

I fail to see the value in his content. More than anything he lambasts others for having an opinion. Rather than offering his own opinion of a subject he prefers to just simply tell you, or me, or them, that their opinion is wrong, by giving his opinion that it's wrong... in 37 posts per. 

Believe it or not, I weigh out value vs. detriment before deciding on action as a moderator. 

I've found the value of Los' contrubutions virtually non-existant hence the ban(s)(es)(eses)(eseseses)

The vast majority of the guys on here don't have a problem with Los.  You are giving into to the "vocal few" who should probably spend less time worrying about what Los posts. 

As a mod, unless he is using profanity, using racial terms, or physically threatening people, or starting multiple spam threads that clog up the front page. you should stay out of it.   Los spams within threads which can be avoided by simply no longer reading that particular threads.

The mod on norcal preps is a prick.  Don't be that guy.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Attacking half-assed arguments isn't the issue. Nor is the issue that we can't handle him; we can. 

The issue is his blatant disrespect for the rules of the community. 

Block got banned for less than what Los does 

This was a long time coming and apparently Los broke the camel's back by pushing the line one too many times and he brought it on himself

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Block got banned for less than what Los does 

This was a long time coming and apparently Los broke the camel's back by pushing the line one too many times and he brought it on himself

Block was starting multiple threads which pushed all other content off the front page.  Los only posts within threads.  Big difference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The vast majority of the guys on here don't have a problem with Los.  You are giving into to the "vocal few" who should probably spend less time worrying about what Los posts. 

As a mod, unless he is using profanity, using racial terms, or physically threatening people, for starting multiple spam threats that clog up the front page. you should stay out of it.   Los spams within threads which can be avoided by simply no longer reading that particular threads.

Why the hell should the entire board have to revolve around what that one prick Los wants???

This is a board for national football discussion not fuckin daycare for a man child named Los

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

As a mod, unless he is using profanity, using racial terms, or physically threatening people, for starting multiple spam threats that clog up the front page. you should stay out of it.   Los spams within threads which can be avoided by simply no longer reading that particular threads.

I would have thought that a mod should moderate in light of the stated rules. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

This.

The funny part is that the "stream of consciousness" has been Canes' posting style for years, yet today is the first time any mod, anywhere, sees fit to call it a problem - let alone a bannable offense.