HawgGoneIt is a Giant Man Baby

BannedAgain

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Caj is right - That guy is a jerkoff and hasn’t made a relevant post since he has been on the board...he’s no work in progress, but you have no problem with him.  Canes is abrasive but at least his posts are on topic.  

When Los tosses insults out it's normally "after" factual or close to factual comments if you are smart enough to catch them made on topic in the heat of debate. We all do it from time to time  

lipdontrump has called me don bosco's bitch 3 or 4 times in the last month in different threads because don bosco beat Rummel 10-3 in nj. Nothing to do with anything, out of the blue. Los, doesn't do that.

...2 totally different posters.

I've shrugged off lipdontrump because most know he is an uneducated thug. BUT, he's got a couple more times calling me bosco's bitch before I hurt his feelings. That's a fact!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

lipdontrump has called me don bosco's bitch 3 or 4 times in the last month in different threads because don bosco beat Rummel 10-3 in nj. Nothing to do with anything, out of the blue. Los, doesn't do that.

...2 totally different posters.

I've shrugged off lipdontrump because most know he is an uneducated thug. BUT, he's got a couple more times calling me bosco's bitch before I hurt his feelings. That's a fact!

D0679005-0270-40CA-AD29-712595840423.gif

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I might be a jerkoff but u live in New York and don’t contribute jack to the board since NY has not been relevant in 100 years or  sooooo

at the end of the day what do you post that gives us information that we wanna hear 

Zero 0

Nice try tho

Honestly @NYHSFAN33 is IMO probably one of the best pound for pound posters on this board.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I have no problem with LDT either honesty, he’s loud and proud, and can be pretty brash at times, but whatever.  All of us odd balls give this place it’s diverse personality.   

I don’t get what everyone’s problem is

i AM FROM Jersey for Christ sake

what did you expect you guys were gonna get

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The simple fact is either he stops calling people names constantly, stops with the abusive and stalker like behaviors and stops machine gun spamming page after page, or, I keep banning him. Over and over and over and over and over. 

He may be able to pop on and get in a few posts here and there, but as soon as I see and recognize him, he's off again. 

The fact that it has went on for years isn't a valid defense. 

Nobody else seems to have as many issues with this stuff than does Los and Block. I'm beginning to think they're one another's split personalities. 

Los can be an ass often, ok always but I always liked his thoughts. It made for an “interesting”  read at times. I practically disagree with him on everything in general  haha 

You can look in this thread alone and see that rules aren’t enforced equally. 

How many people have cursed, called names and or have a hundred post. 

Shit, everyone would be banned if those rules were followed, even yourself, as you’ve had a few rule breaking rants in past  

49DB541A-F782-4514-9DFE-4ED50C3AEF25.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

[...]

Shit, everyone would be banned if those rules were followed, even yourself, as you’ve had a few rule breaking rants in past  

Maybe I'm not understanding the Guidelines, or maybe I'm insane, but I'm pretty sure that this is a mistaken interpretation of them, despite how many times this point has now been made in this thread. 

18 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Los can be an ass often, ok always but I always liked his thoughts. It made for an “interesting”  read at times. I practically disagree with him on everything in general  haha 

There is no doubt that everyone on here has broken some of the rules. 

Not everyone is doing it more often than not. Understand?

I'm totally not trying to heavily enforce the guidelines. I totally exhausted every possible action I could with the member involved in this fiasco, over a period of the last couple of years. 

Maybe guys prefer something more strict? Hell idk. I'm winging it and trying to let y'all be grown. Problem is we don't act grown. 

IE. We get crybaby threads calling the mod a crybaby because he finally got pushed into banning a member. 

We grown!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

You like many others are missing the big picture

Los isn't being banned for one instance, it was a compilation of offenses over a long period of time

As @HawgGoneIt stated previously very very rarely will someone be banned for one offense and Los is using that to keep himself here to pass his toxic lies and bullshit

17 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Maybe I'm not understanding the Guidelines, or maybe I'm insane, but I'm pretty sure that this is a mistaken interpretation of them, despite how many times this point has now been made in this thread. 

You have two problems here:

1.  You read the boilerplate guidelines 

2. You poke your nose where ur don’t belong 

Avoiding either one will improve your standing amount the tenured members

Since it's the off season and there isn't a ton going on, I kind of thought leaving this thread up and allowing this discussion would be helpful. I think that it's moment has passed. 

I tried to offer a little insight into my thought process involving this situation, and others, whether it's warranted or appreciated or not. 

Plus it allowed the banned member to get some stuff off his chest that he clearly needed to get off there. 

I hope it was as therapeutic for him and you all as it was for me. I think that can be the final word in this one. 

• Like 5