National signing day thread

Columbiafan

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I have read and heard alabama next year will the BEST team nick saban ever had at alabama. If this comes true just crown alabama in September 

Well based on what they have coming back and the class they just signed, I would hope so.  But then again, many were saying this years teams was his best and we all saw how that ended. lol

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Well based on what they have coming back and the class they just signed, I would hope so.  But then again, many were saying this years teams was his best and we all saw how that ended. lol

I told everyone in september alabama was flawed this year. Secondary was inexperienced and can get exposed. Lawerence exposed them. Tua still hasnt played a full season. He might go to the nfl without playing a full season at alabama. Still not using TE enough. I can keep going but this was nowhere near their best team

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

It's the only Tennessee game I watch lol. It's fun watching alabama beat their ass. I feel bad for Pruitt but Saban is so smart.....there isnt any assistants of his who has beaten him so let's flood the sec of his assistants 

Pruitt will finally end that streak and stop the misery.......hopefully! 🤣

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

DLS Henry To'Oto'O signs with Tennessee. Was kind of surprised here.  I thought UW had a very good chance of landing him, since Lupoi left Bama.  But, then I read ex DLS player Kevin Simon was on staff at UT.  Isaiah Foskey is committed to ND, but you never know. His signing is in a couple hours on ESPNU.

Last I heard Simon was on the Dallas Cowboys strength & conditioning staff. I guess his alma mater hired him back. He was one of DLS best players. Same as Henry T. RB/LB. After Tenn. he was drafted by Redskins but got hurt and missed his window. I'm sure Simon will take him under his wing. Foskey was keen on ND all the way. I think he has tremendous potential and could be playing on Sundays.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How many colcuts players "signed LOI's" today?  Fitty? A cnote?

Don't get the wrong idea I'm not booing SJR or Vilbert... 

Matter a fact congratulations to him... 

However I don't like PSU... so I don't like his decision...

PSU has been more of a rival to us than Michigan....

Recently... 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

Last I heard Simon was on the Dallas Cowboys strength & conditioning staff. I guess his alma mater hired him back. He was one of DLS best players. Same as Henry T. RB/LB. After Tenn. he was drafted by Redskins but got hurt and missed his window. I'm sure Simon will take him under his wing. Foskey was keen on ND all the way. I think he has tremendous potential and could be playing on Sundays.

Boy, things sure change in a hurry. I bet his first assignment was help convince Henry to go to Tenn.

1iN1tFgb_normal.jpg
I’m loving this staff! Former Vol Kevin Simon is expected to join staff. Simon worked in NFL as a scout previously. Simon’s addition is Program changing for the #Vols. BOOM!!!!
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

So that the Cali colleges can get back to the top.  All the talent is making other colleges legit, while ours struggle.  If we kept all of the talent in state, a cali college would be in the playoffs every year and win a NC at least every other year, if not most years.  Like 6 out of 10.

You can keep all your talent and you'd still be ass... 

USC is fucking stupid for not getting rid of Clay... 

UCLA is still adjusting

Stanford still isn't/wouldn't be a threat... 

Cal... Is Cal... it's not the 1920s anymore... 

Fresno State and SDSU aren't P5 teams or ND... 

What 247 Sports said about DLS' Henry To'oto'o:

247Sports Evaluation: "Athletic linebacker who can play either inside or outside. Shows good fluidity and speed but also has power and strength. Quickly deciphers a play and has good gap integrity. Tremendous instincts, solid in pass coverage and playing in space but shines in getting to the quarterback in blitz situations and stuffing the run. Able to run with running backs, receivers and tight ends. Needs to working on tightening up and not get caught overpursuing so much and outrunning the play. Impact Power 5 prospect with first-round NFL draft potential."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't get the wrong idea I'm not booing SJR or Vilbert... 

Matter a fact congratulations to him... 

However I don't like PSU... so I don't like his decision...

PSU has been more of a rival to us than Michigan....

Recently... 

Hey we landed the kid from Hawaii & Ben Davis so 2 O lineman so that was okay today😃