Westlake GA

Ararar

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Far from done. Heard this is in discussions but I also heard SJB is looking at other options that are bigger and better as well. 

The Westlake coach feels he’s got the goods. Most likely playing Curtis the week after as well. 

I ain't telling y'all shit because y'all like to make a mountain out of a mole hill... 

• Thanks 1

His A.D. only wants one of these games he just mentioned and likes the Curtis game a little better. This would be tough to bus 20 hours round trip and play a physical team like Curtis the week after flying out to Cali to play a national top 10 team. 

He wants both, but the AD only wants one. So this seems to be far from finalizing 

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Posted in the California news thread by passingleaguehero that they will be coming to California to play SJB.

Give us the rundown Georgia 

will this be competitive?

Westlake was a pretty decent team last year some good talent and size.  I'd say they compare to a good city section Cali team.   Obviously not going to be able to stay with SJB if SJB is anything like they've been.  

Don't look at the final score in this one as Westlake was able to hold their own vs DFB well.   DFB got a bunch of brakes IMO.   

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Westlake was a pretty decent team last year some good talent and size.  I'd say they compare to a good city section Cali team.   Obviously not going to be able to stay with SJB if SJB is anything like they've been.  

Don't look at the final score in this one as Westlake was able to hold their own vs DFB well.   DFB got a bunch of brakes IMO.   

John's Creek vs SJC part 2?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If I had to compare Westlake to a team SJC played I'd say Jones.    Probably a little better on D and not as good O, but with more depth of players.    John's Creek just had very little talent. 

Westlake - DFB was closer than final score would indicate (12-10 mid 3q)...but if they go to SJB it will get ugly...something like 56-6?

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Aledo is playing a team from Mexico. 

So Aledo by 50

Lol idk why they schedule teams from mex, last year katy put up like 60 on mexican college kids. Heck teams from the rgv (area of 1.3 million and like 87% hispanic) here in south texas put up 50 on those mexican teams too so its not cs theyre mexican lol bcs teams full of mexicans like me in the united states will blow out those teams too. And yea those mexican teams consist of 20+ year olds mostly as theyre univ students. The good mexican players end up moving to south texas and play here from what ive seen. Usually in the richer areas youll see alot of those kids who moved for sports.