Bergen catholic vs STA to open season.

HSFBfan

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have no idea why DLS took that game, to be honest.  I just do not see this ending well for them.  Not a whole lot left in the cupboards.  Actually they were only have last year.  So this will be a big STA win.  If they don't win by at least 30, then mos def black eye on south fl.

Good question. Perhaps Coach A knows something that we don’t🤔. Sparty is going to be pretty strong offensively. And m pretty sure he didn’t take this game with hopes to stay within 30 nor to be embarrassed...again...on national tv. They’ll be alright. 👍

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nobody used the word "crappy." Should've used "Tier 1"  :) 

@Sammyswordsman

Even crappy teams belong on their own Tier with other crappy teams.  What Tier is that?  72 or so.

Be sure to go to confession, take communion, and gargle with holy water before you talk about Tier 1 teams.  Those programs are #sacred.

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have no idea why DLS took that game, to be honest.  I just do not see this ending well for them.  Not a whole lot left in the cupboards.  Actually they were only have last year.  So this will be a big STA win.  If they don't win by at least 30, then mos def black eye on south fl.

You know I’m really ticked our mod is sensitive as hell,, literally makes this website feel like Aushwitz

89027997-C0BF-4802-8402-E44832A0FB2E.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think you all are overestimating STA

This STA isn't the same one that was top 10 nationally level like 2015 or 2016 were

This STA team will be closer to 20-30 range which is about where DLS usually is

We have already seen their list of D1 players.  With more to come till after transfer season.  This is a HUGE mismatch on paper. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Good question. Perhaps Coach A knows something that we don’t🤔. Sparty is going to be pretty strong offensively. And m pretty sure he didn’t take this game with hopes to stay within 30 nor to be embarrassed...again...on national tv. They’ll be alright. 👍

I hope you are right, but knowing DLS does not bring in transfers like the STA's, MD's, IMG's, SFA's, SJB's and plenty more of the world.  I think their lines will be just too small on both sides.  As much as I would like to find a silver lining, it's just not happening.  No doubt DLS will fight till the end.  I expect no less from them, but there is only so much heart and hard work can do when facing all star teams. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ReallyAgitatedLDT said:

You know I’m really ticked our mod is sensitive as hell,, literally makes this website feel like Aushwitz

89027997-C0BF-4802-8402-E44832A0FB2E.gif

Oh and God knows I will never share stories of my life when asked.  It's his first go to move with me.  I will play what the stereotypical brown person should be living like. lol

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hope you are right, but knowing DLS does not bring in transfers like the STA's, MD's, IMG's, SFA's, SJB's and plenty more of the world.  I think their lines will be just too small on both sides.  As much as I would like to find a silver lining, it's just not happening.  No doubt DLS will fight till the end.  I expect no less from them, but there is only so much heart and hard work can do when facing all star teams. 

Hence exactly why "the streak" would not have gone past 3 seasons if DLS played SoCal's best or OOS

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I'm in Temp Staffing and Santa Ana is part of my territory...hell i did $50 mill sales and $5 mill in gross margin in FY19 Q1...so if MD needs help, they know who to call...

#3stripe3peat

BTW that industry is such a great racket to be in.  I have a few friends that are in it and work for nationwide companies.  They are at the corporate level now and have been killing it since the very beginning.  Congrats brother. 

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

We have already seen their list of D1 players.  With more to come till after transfer season.  This is a HUGE mismatch on paper. 

The ball boys at STA get offers

In fact I believe they had more guys with FBS offers than IMG last 2 years and couldn't win 7a (which most on here claim is a weak class in FL)

• Haha 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I recall a few top SoCal teams being participants on that streak list. 

True.  DLS had their very best teams in those games.  The point is that like all HS teams, the talent dips ocassionally and a team becomes vulnerable to another strong team.  Playing a Nor Cal schedule, DLS was able to get away with the Dips.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Oh and God knows I will never share stories of my life when asked.  It's his first go to move with me.  I will play what the stereotypical brown person should be living like. lol

I can’t ... 

i know im not the nicest person but dont come in here on a website forum acting like...

E31156FC-7365-432C-86D5-9EA3C21518A6.gif

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I want to see how Erasmus competes. You don't always see the top NYC teams playing the best from Jersey. I know a lot of you Jersey guys think it's not worth it for SPP, but I'll be interested to see if Erasmus can make a game of it.

I personally think it’s a little beneath SPP talent level to be playing a NYC public school.  EH won’t have the depth, practice time (NY starts later) or coaching acumen to make it happen....but ya never know I guess.

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Similar posts were made before both DBP games. We'll see. 

You guys did have some players.  Maybe not stacked but still some.  I'm hoping jet lag and sight seeing wear them out some. Maybe someone can arrange for the lights to go out for a couple hours pushing the game back till a 12am eastern start