Bergen catholic vs STA to open season.

HSFBfan

On 2/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, Pops said:

Of course they were 

DLS is hauling giant tires over fields and lugging milk crates filled with cement 

This product is about the safety of the game vs getting strong.

FYI the last time I was at STA they had some big ole tracker tires in a big sand pit and most of them boys was pulling it barefooted W/ 200lb chain connected to horse harness :)

STA is going to spank DLS -  Just too much speed on defense for the veer to have any real success.  

15 hours ago, Kalven said:

The popular opinion here is STA will win big. Also with the DLS game as well. Wonder who the board will favor between BC and DLS?

Popular opinion is also completely wrong a lot of the time.   I'm guessing the idea is STA, the times they've been beat were beat with some speed as well.   Teams that have tried to bunch up or power their way haven't faired so well.    Still, it's waaay too early to know how good either of these teams is going to be next year.    

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, 954gator said:

Popular opinion is also completely wrong a lot of the time.   I'm guessing the idea is STA, the times they've been beat were beat with some speed as well.   Teams that have tried to bunch up or power their way haven't faired so well.    Still, it's waaay too early to know how good either of these teams is going to be next year.    

DLS is very well coached. I've been very impress with how they manage the clock.

• Like 1