Bergen catholic vs STA to open season.

HSFBfan

27 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

So here is a question..Is this a 2 year home and home contract? or is it just another 1 year deal where BC goes on the road to play a powerhouse on their turf and they don't return the favor and come to Jersey? 

Agree w this .... 

Why isn’t BC home in any of these games? 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Top 60 in the country is top what 1% in the country. Pretty damn good. 

Actually it’s better than the top 1%. Although these stats are a few years old, there were over 14,000 high schools playing 11 man football. 

So while people on this board like to rip a team that is ranked nationally as #150 as being a crappy team, the reality is they are better than 99% of the teams out there. How’s that for perspective?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

If STA can’t win by 48 it’s a black eye for Florida

Eddy I'm surprised you are on this thread isn't this usually the time of year you boys out in Santa Ana start contractual negotiations with the 30 or so free agents (I'm sorry you call them transfers) from the publics for their 4 month stints in Orange County??  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Actually it’s better than the top 1%. Although these stats are a few years old, there were over 14,000 high schools playing 11 man football. 

So while people on this board like to rip a team that is ranked nationally as #150 as being a crappy team, the reality is they are better than 99% of the teams out there. How’s that for perspective?

Exactly my point 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

Eddy I'm surprised you are on this thread isn't this usually the time of year you boys out in Santa Ana start contractual negotiations with the 30 or so free agents (I'm sorry you call them transfers) from the publics for their 4 month stints in Orange County??  

I'm in Temp Staffing and Santa Ana is part of my territory...hell i did $50 mill sales and $5 mill in gross margin in FY19 Q1...so if MD needs help, they know who to call...

#3stripe3peat

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I'm in Temp Staffing and Santa Ana is part of my territory...hell i did $50 mill sales and $5 mill in gross margin in FY19 Q1...so if MD needs help, they know who to call...

#3stripe3peat

So uhhh.... Spare me about $50 dollars worth of gas because that gas guzzler in my driveway definitely needs it 😂😂

39 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Erasmus Hall, if that's the one, is horrible....A city school that SPP will destroy...Hansen is still a coward and will never play the caliber of teams that Bosco and BC play..

I want to see how Erasmus competes. You don't always see the top NYC teams playing the best from Jersey. I know a lot of you Jersey guys think it's not worth it for SPP, but I'll be interested to see if Erasmus can make a game of it.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The black eye will be covered when STA steamrolls your Open runner up 

I have no idea why DLS took that game, to be honest.  I just do not see this ending well for them.  Not a whole lot left in the cupboards.  Actually they were only have last year.  So this will be a big STA win.  If they don't win by at least 30, then mos def black eye on south fl.

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I have no idea why DLS took that game, to be honest.  I just do not see this ending well for them.  Not a whole lot left in the cupboards.  Actually they were only have last year.  So this will be a big STA win.  If they don't win by at least 30, then mos def black eye on south fl.

I think you all are overestimating STA

This STA isn't the same one that was top 10 nationally level like 2015 or 2016 were

This STA team will be closer to 20-30 range which is about where DLS usually is

• Like 1