2019 Florida vs OOS (so far)

Nolebull813

On 2/22/2019 at 12:32 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Was checking some of the better FL Lax programs OOS games coming up next month... 

Jupiter  - will host Episcopal School of Dallas and Bullis, MD 

Ponte Vedra - will host Woodward Academy, GA  ,  @  Ardrey Kell, NC and play Lambert, GA 

St. Andrews - will host The Woodlands, TX,  Boys Latin, MD and St. Paul's MD 

Bishop Moore - will host Lovett, GA and DeMatha, MD 

STA - will host Loyola Blakefield, MD and travel to NY again (2017) @ Massapequa, NY again (L  13-10 in '17) and Locust Valley, NY  

Do you use Maxpreps for LAX now?  Sucks that Laxpower is gone. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 954gator said:

Do you use Maxpreps for LAX now?  Sucks that Laxpower is gone. 

Yea it does suck.  I referred to that site the most prior.  I did use MaxPreps for the schedules.  

Holloway doubled at the SEC indoors (60 dash/60h).  Kid from Kentucky pushed him all the way in the hurdles.   Mondo was the man again in track, but this 22 yr old Nigerian from out wide lane omg.  That’s a sick time.  

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 7:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

So far this is what I got 

Armwood vs North Gwinnett 

Jones vs Johns Creek 

MNW vs Lowndes 

Cedar Grove vs Miami Central or BTW

North Miami Beach vs Bainbridge 

Rockledge vs Ware County 

will be more for sure 

Jesus. Cedar Grove vs BTW or MC? I really hope its BTW, MC will kill Cedar Grove.

2018 was Cedar Groves year... Theyll still be a solid 3A team but I dont see them beating MC, maybe BTW if they dont get any better. Jadon Haselwood took them over the top last year.

Of course I could be wrong.

Johns Creek is going to have to show some real improvement to beat Jones. 

NG vs Armwood is a really solid game. Idk how good Lowndes will be. I know they lost Tisdale... But they are usually good, so MNW vs Lowndes should be a solid game.

Bainbridge shouldve found better. Although they apparently suck in the regular season.

Ware vs Rockledge is a good matchup. Solid depth game for both states.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Jesus. Cedar Grove vs BTW or MC? I really hope its BTW, MC will kill Cedar Grove.

2018 was Cedar Groves year... Theyll still be a solid 3A team but I dont see them beating MC, maybe BTW if they dont get any better. Jadon Haselwood took them over the top last year.

NG vs Armwood is a really solid game. Idk how good Lowndes will be. I know they lost Tisdale... But they are usually good, so MNW vs Lowndes should be a solid game.

Bainbridge shouldve found better. Although they apparently suck in the regular season.

Bainbridge must be losing the house. They turned down Wakulla and Godby who are right up the road. And would have been much bigger gates because of the proximity. NMB won’t even have 50 people with them. Hell all the parents won’t even make the trip. Lol. 

Ware vs Rockledge, MNW vs Lowndes and Armwood vs NG are about as even as it gets. I love these type of games. 

Jones has been talented but they got in trouble a couple years ago so it’s been harder for them to get the studs in the door as prevalent as they like if you follow me. 

What is Cedar Grove losing? I feel they would be underdogs vs MC and favorites against BTW. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 9:36 AM, ECHS05 said:

Senior ladden team if I'm correct.

On 2/24/2019 at 12:26 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Bainbridge must be losing the house. They turned down Wakulla and Godby who are right up the road. And would have been much bigger gates because of the proximity. NMB won’t even have 50 people with them. Hell all the parents won’t even make the trip. Lol. 

Ware vs Rockledge, MNW vs Lowndes and Armwood vs NG are about as even as it gets. I love these type of games. 

Jones has been talented but they got in trouble a couple years ago so it’s been harder for them to get the studs in the door as prevalent as they like if you follow me. 

What is Cedar Grove losing? I feel they would be underdogs vs MC and favorites against BTW. 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Senior ladden team if I'm correct.

Not really Senior Laden... Atleast from an experience standpoint.

They only return 8 of 22 starters overall... And 3A schools arent exactly bursting with depth rotating in & out every series.

They return 5/11 on O. They return 4 on the OL, & their QB. They lost ALL skill players on O (the biggest being 5* WR Jadon Haselwood)... The RB, all 3 starting WRs, & TE are Gone. The QB & 1 OL are rising Juniors, 3 OL will be seniors. 

Their D returns only 3 of 11 starters. They lose the entire DL, return 2 of 3 LBs, and return just 1 of 4 DBs.

Idk how good theyll be. Not quite as good as 2018 IMO, but I have been wrong before.

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Then the CG staff is unaware that they'll officially be 0-1 after that game . LOL

It’s not a slam dunk. MC has had trouble with GA teams. Got smoked by Grayson, lost to pretty good Camden County and beat an average at best Stephenson team by 1. 

This will be closer than the experts think 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

If they play the game the same week as the GA week 1 (FL KOC week) then it does

That's why when FL plays a OOS team in KOC week they have to play in FL because if they play on the road than it counts as a regular season game for them

From my understanding the game will be played in Florida, so that may change if the game counts or not.

24 minutes ago, Prog8r said:

NOLEBULL< Cocoa was slotted to play in the Freedom Bowl in Milton, GA.  Now I don't see them on the list anymore.  Do you know what happened?

What list are you talking about? I had a whole conversation with coach Schneider the other day and we were talking about who he should play in the Freedom Bowl. 

The consensus is Brentwood Academy. This was on Monday. I assume these teams all submitted contracts so the only way out is if the Freedom Bowl released them. 

Send me a link 

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What list are you talking about? I had a whole conversation with coach Schneider the other day and we were talking about who he should play in the Freedom Bowl. 

The consensus is Brentwood Academy. This was on Monday. I assume these teams all submitted contracts so the only way out is if the Freedom Bowl released them. 

Send me a link 

I was on the site for the freedom bowl and all their crap is from last year.  That is why I did not see them.  Maybe they are still in it.