Kellen Winslow arrested again...

imaGoodBoyNow

I remember him as a tall lanky WR in HS at Scripps Ranch in San Diego and on more than one occassion saw him and his pops in Denny's off Mira Mesa Blvd in Diego.  Funny he always had some young pretty Becky with him.. Damn you just never know.  Sick Dude.  Don't let your Tight End HS  Kid go to the U.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I remember him as a tall lanky WR in HS at Scripps Ranch in San Diego and on more than one occassion saw him and his pops in Denny's off Mira Mesa Blvd in Diego.  Funny he always had some young pretty Becky with him.. Damn you just never know.  Sick Dude.  Don't let your Tight End HS  Kid go to the U.  Lol

Yup, experience at the U got him turnt serial rapist!

LOL

BGW

• Haha 2

On 3/7/2019 at 3:32 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Ir really is kinda sad when folks get left behind by society. 

When I read some people's posts I look like the native American Indian brave from those littering commercials back in the day.

614546017_giphy(4).gif.ca20adc3b54a282135a232932251c2da.gif

xD

That dude wasn’t even native he was Italian...SMH

sorry didn’t read the whole thread

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, DevilDog said:

What's up homie.  I Rarely post much anymore.   But Sometime you read a post and just say damn.  As if Kellen Winslow is indicative of certain types (Dog Whistle).  I don't know anyone else in the NFL running around acting like that sick ass Dude.   Clearly that dude needs confinement from society. But he's far from a representative of everone else in the NFL regardless of color.  That's a reflection on him only.  Are all Black people responsible for open heart surgery? since a black man did it first.  That's equally as stupid? I'm sure Daniel Hale Williams would agree with me. To an idiot what one of us do we all do 🤣.

Drummer is the person Gary Clark jr is singing about in his song This Land

• Thanks 1