Kellen Winslow arrested again...

imaGoodBoyNow

16 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Dude was touching himself in front of an 80 Year old woman and asked her if she liked it

CTE is catching up to this guy real quick 

81C25852-F072-4C42-B385-333093626AE6.jpeg

Is this what's good in the streets? 

Is this what the young folks call a "Good Time" 

Out here beating our meat in front of Betty White? 

If so... 

I want no part of it... 

Disgusting

43 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Non compliant ,spoiled brat, who,without football is now where he belongs...These TYPES in the  NFL Are one of many,that I no ne'er watch or attend games....Ghetto thugs .......

What are your priest?  Are they Catholic Neaderthugs.  These types are why I no longer listen to the that particular Jesus sect or attend their Churches.  Non Compliant. Privileged Priest who without the Church would just be Neaderthugs.  They belong in the Catholic . 😆

Kellen Winslow has problems and is a sick Pervert but I will assure You I knew this kid in HS in Diego.  He damn sure was not raised in S.E. San Diego.  Lock his sick ass up with your Sick Priest.  Funny you never have a damn thing to say about those NeaderThugs.  Dont worry I will keep your memory Fresh.  Another one resigned today.  You have a problem equating black people as a monolith when one errs.  But fail to apply that flawed logic to your Sick ass people.  

What are "These Types in the NFL?"

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Non compliant ,spoiled brat, who,without football is now where he belongs...These TYPES in the  NFL Are one of many,that I no ne'er watch or attend games....Ghetto thugs .......

Evolve Drummer, evolve... use of "thug' is considered racist by most. 

NFL has been cleaning up, although how Michael Bennett is still employed and lauded by some is a mystery to me, I prefer to watch and learn my hot headed poster.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What are your priest?  Are they Catholic Neaderthugs.  These types are why I no longer listen to the that particular Jesus sect or attend their Churches.  Non Compliant. Privileged Priest who without the Church would just be Neaderthugs.  They belong in the Catholic . 😆

Kellen Winslow has problems and is a sick Pervert but I will assure You I knew this kid in HS in Diego.  He damn sure was not raised in S.E. San Diego.  Lock his sick ass up with your Sick Priest.  Funny you never have a damn thing to say about those NeaderThugs.  Dont worry I will keep your memory Fresh.  Another one resigned today.  You have a problem equating black people as a monolith when one errs.  But fail to apply that flawed logic to your Sick ass people.  

What are "These Types in the NFL?"

Git your finger off that safety, Drill Instructor!!!

LOL

BGW

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Git your finger off that safety, Drill Instructor!!!

LOL

BGW

What's up homie.  I Rarely post much anymore.   But Sometime you read a post and just say damn.  As if Kellen Winslow is indicative of certain types (Dog Whistle).  I don't know anyone else in the NFL running around acting like that sick ass Dude.   Clearly that dude needs confinement from society. But he's far from a representative of everone else in the NFL regardless of color.  That's a reflection on him only.  Are all Black people responsible for open heart surgery? since a black man did it first.  That's equally as stupid? I'm sure Daniel Hale Williams would agree with me. To an idiot what one of us do we all do 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DevilDog said:

What's up homie.  I Rarely post much anymore.   But Sometime you read a post and just say damn.  As if Kellen Winslow is indicative of certain types (Dog Whistle).  I don't know anyone else in the NFL running around acting like that sick ass Dude.   Clearly that dude needs confinement from society. But he's far from a representative of everone else in the NFL regardless of color.  That's a reflection on him only.  Are all Black people responsible for open heart surgery? since a black man did it first.  That's equally as stupid? I'm sure Daniel Hale Williams would agree with me. To an idiot what one of us do we all do 🤣.

I get your point, loud and clear Instructor....

Amazingly I didn't  get your point of view off the bat but I see it now.

But to be fair, Drummer was hijacking it to global confirm his bias in his conflict spiral, certainly can't look at it that way. (over from OT forum).

I experienced some Jim Crow era bullshit just the other day, was in a community of 1%ers, security followed me around while I was there on business. Must of been the engine noise and diesel exhaust! (LOL) 3 different occasions and I was hot about it.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1