You make the call...

954gator

8 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I think I saw three fouls! Lol

Doesn't matter anyway. Always like seeing the Gators lose. 

The Big Orange want revenge against Auburn as well......

Great year for the Vols so far.   I think they can do some work in the tourney.   I'm just glad we made it or it appears that we will at least haha.  

8 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Good thing you're not a fan of a Pac-12 team.

(Yes...there were multiple fouls before dude got shot off...and during the shot.)

Well we got some love against LSU so it is what it is.    In the SEC I always feel like LSU and FL are the odd ones out and get the least love by the refs.    We are the outcasts lol.  Felt good getting the calls for once!   Then it was back to reality!

50 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

We have the potential, but remember, it’s Tennessee. We are the best university at squandering talent and choking. Sweet 16 at best. 

I still remember in 07 watching the UT vs OSU game at a bar in Gainesville.    That was their year to make some noise.   I know I sure as hell didn't want the Gators to have to face em.  

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

I still remember in 07 watching the UT vs OSU game at a bar in Gainesville.    That was their year to make some noise.   I know I sure as hell didn't want the Gators to have to face em.  

Yeah, watching Tennessee blow a 20 point lead was painful. For me, though, watching UT lose to Sparty by 1 point in the regional final in 2010 was worse. 1 point away from making our first Final Four!!! lol 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Yeah, watching Tennessee blow a 20 point lead was painful. For me, though, watching UT lose to Sparty by 1 point in the regional final in 2010 was worse. 1 point away from making our first Final Four!!! lol 

Yeah and that UT Michigan game was a crazy one as well. 

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Tennessee had a sweet win of Kentucky on Saturday, best game I saw all season. 

But NOBODY is beating Zion Williamson and the Dookies. 275 lbs, 40” vertical and skilled. 

Dammit man!

BGW

I agree.   Duke at full strength is a monster.     A matchup I really want to see would be LSU/Duke.   LSU is huge and athletic, but at the same time they will have more difficulty getting there.  They could lose round 1 or go somewhat deep.    A wildcard if you will. 

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I agree.   Duke at full strength is a monster.     A matchup I really want to see would be LSU/Duke.   LSU is huge and athletic, but at the same time they will have more difficulty getting there.  They could lose round 1 or go somewhat deep.    A wildcard if you will. 

LSU is indeed nice, Tigers are not on my radar either to go deep because of the allegations against the coach.

But yeah, LSU has some studs and would matchup well, skill wise I’m liking Duke. 

Regards,

BGW