Rush Propst Reinstated!

HawgGoneIt

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Here’s what I’m saying guy you and that little Boys Club team give Randy a call little feller and let’s tee it up. Otherwise try and keep a coach. Ha Ha. I guess your some kind of icon over here but you and your little girlfriend Gonnahog or what ever just settle in cause ya daddy Rush got caught plain and simple. So wipe the tears off and give Randy a call. Lol

Now that’s more like it!

Say whatcha mean and mean whatcha say. 

Welcome aboard, MTP28!

Now gitchur facts straight and know who the actual you posting to!

Aight den?

BGW

18 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Not sure what rock you’ve been under or maybe you just get your internet at McDonalds but I’ve been here all along. And if hoping and praying for a win at the Palace is your best goal for the season that makes you pathetic. 

Sorry you dont don’t have a coach but hey.... do a better background check next time. Now go gargle for a while cause I know that throat of yours must be sore keeping up with your hero Rush. Here’s a news flash . HE AINT COMING BACK lol

Where the hell you been then guy? Been here all along? March 13th was all along? 

News flash? What the fuck dude? You my guy Theo Dorsey now or what? I thought he left the area a couple of weeks back. 

Lowndes fans hiding for years then showing up after Rush gets canned and ask why there's crickets. Ahahahaha. Ol' shady ass fuckers. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where the hell you been then guy? Been here all along? March 13th was all along? 

News flash? What the fuck dude? You my guy Theo Dorsey now or what? I thought he left the area a couple of weeks back. 

Lowndes fans hiding for years then showing up after Rush gets canned and ask why there's crickets. Ahahahaha. Ol' shady ass fuckers. 

Bahahaha 

BGW

Hawggine what’s this preoccupation with anal entry. Are you in fact from Alabama? Sounds like you may have been a victim at one time. Please understand your the victim and it’s jot your fault. You clearly suffer from deep seeded (no humor intended) anxiety related to your encounter. 

Now the most most reasonable explanation is the stump breaking you we’re reared on (humor intended). Either way make sure and make it to the Palace this fall.

• Haha 2

@MTP28 

I hardly ever miss a Packers game. Even those at the spittoon that y'all for some reason think is a palace. I sat through the last whistle on that rain game a few years back and was thankful for the rain to be honest. It washed the stench of them Vikings fans off as they filed out early and Packers fans stayed and partied in the rain. 

So, don't you worry. I'm not the type to fold up my tent on our boys over here because some dummies fired the coach on some bullshit. 

I'll help the new coach, whoever he is, exactly however much he wants or asks me to. Just like I did with the last one. 

I'll still be critical of my elected officials and the dumb dogs they put in place too though.

All the while still pointing and laughing at Lowndes fans too. 

I can multi-task. And I can keep up with which website I'm on at any given moment too. 

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So let me get this Hogg on it. What exactly are you speaking of when you say you will do whatever the new coach wants? Is that referring to pills, tax cheating, or that sordid activity your into with regard to beastility. Talk about stench WOW. Here’s a thought. Maybe doing whatever the coach wants crosses legal barriers and is just plain wrong. We already know your activity with anal entry and animals is illegal in most states and quite frankly not representative of the majority of fans in Colquitt. I have a lot of respect for Rufus and tolerate Rab but you my friend have several clinical issues that need addressing. Good luck with that and get ready to get ya ass handed to you. Oh snap wrong choice of words for you. Didn’t mean to excite you. Just be ready for a good ole fashions beating. (Hope your not into that too but who knows) 

7 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So let me get this Hogg on it. What exactly are you speaking of when you say you will do whatever the new coach wants? Is that referring to pills, tax cheating, or that sordid activity your into with regard to beastility. Talk about stench WOW. Here’s a thought. Maybe doing whatever the coach wants crosses legal barriers and is just plain wrong. We already know your activity with anal entry and animals is illegal in most states and quite frankly not representative of the majority of fans in Colquitt. I have a lot of respect for Rufus and tolerate Rab but you my friend have several clinical issues that need addressing. Good luck with that and get ready to get ya ass handed to you. Oh snap wrong choice of words for you. Didn’t mean to excite you. Just be ready for a good ole fashions beating. (Hope your not into that too but who knows) 

Dude... you clearly have issues. 

I mean... what the hell are you on about even?

I could give a shit less whether you like me or hate me or whatever, but, where is all this sexual weirdness coming from? 

You're a strange bird just making up weird stuff and reaching into some weird places, talking about stuff that I've barely ever even heard of as if it's second nature. 

What the hell is wrong with you? 

To think, I tried to be nice. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Rab over Hawg?  Brother, you need some help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Rab over Hawg?  Brother, you need some help.

He's got some fixation with strange sexual stuff and tolerates Rab to boot. He clearly has problems.  

Everyone likes Rufus, except @imaGoodBoyNow so I can't really judge for that. 

Heckuva imagination, that guy. 

I'm gonna hafta watch him. Prolly with this look...

455716864_giphy(3).gif.5b452c18ef176151a3db4fb7783da2a5.gif

• Haha 2

Just read your previous ramblings about I’m sorry let me list it how you did. A!@&$. F%#*+ there now look back at your posts. And for the record I don’t hate anyone. With regard to weird places, I’m of the opinion you may suffer from that given you rconstant use of profanity as it relates to the current situation in Colquitt. I’ve posted before that Rush was a great coach. Even one of your own brethren Rab pulled support. Rather than being ugly on this board (I know it’s a healing process) work to provide leadership within the community based on what’s best for the kids who work very hard. You and I on this board serve no purpose and if you need a sounding board I’m here guy. Now with that said I hope we can be friends👍

• Haha 1