Rush Propst Reinstated!

HawgGoneIt

You know whats rich here is how Rush howeled to the moon calling Randy a cheater cause he lost. Sad part is he is a good coach but found out that Georgia football is a better product than Bama. I mean look at all the stuff he did at his last gig. Fixing grades, having other students taking tests, intimidating staff. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You know whats rich here is how Rush howeled to the moon calling Randy a cheater cause he lost. Sad part is he is a good coach but found out that Georgia football is a better product than Bama. I mean look at all the stuff he did at his last gig. Fixing grades, having other students taking tests, intimidating staff. 

I dont think it was because he lost. BUZZ off somewhere.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

This schtick may  work on the local bode, but good luck with it here. 

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 2

No simple observation of behavior starting with him and eventually absorbing the entire community. And as far as commentary on this board or any other opinions should be welcomed. The facts are plain for everyone to see and form opinions. I mean sorry the Packs Demi-God returned to his learned behaviors. Everyone is accountable. So move along to the next coach you Hawgs select. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MTP28 said:

No simple observation of behavior starting with him and eventually absorbing the entire community. And as far as commentary on this board or any other opinions should be welcomed. The facts are plain for everyone to see and form opinions. I mean sorry the Packs Demi-God returned to his learned behaviors. Everyone is accountable. So move along to the next coach you Hawgs select. 

I don't see the same behaviors with Rush that happened at Hoover though. 

I see people with logs in their eyes making false equivalencies though. 

Rush clearly did a ton for the community of Colquitt County and Moultrie. A few dummies thought they had the right opportunity to strike and get rid of him without a lot of backlash. but, now they've found out that the man had more support than they thought. 

Their job and damage is done though. 

The rest of us are just getting warmed up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MTP28 said:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

HAHA that time you wish you had a paintball gun!

I mean, it looks pretty obvious and all. 

I understand that the GHSA came to the conclusion that maybe there is nothing against the rules happening there or whatever the finding was. Our bad for using the same signals and all after Buzz left. 

He worked us at another venue later on the same way. 

Unseemly if not against the rules. 

That's what Rush made Lowndes have to do to eek out a win against us. Dudes with binoculars sharing info with the coordinators in the press boxes. Hahaha. 

Then their fans come poking sticks at Colquitt because their coach owes back taxes and allegedly gave a kid some aleve. Trying to make it out as if it's the same as grade changing or adultery.... or sign stealing. 

• Like 1

I tell you what there ain't yet... Video of Rush giving a kid a pill. There's a fired coordinator/position coach that said he saw something out in the parking lot. 

All them cameras up there and nothing. Just some he said she said. 

I saw video just now of some possible sign stealing though. 

Lowndes guy over here tryna play holier than thou. Reminds me of our superintendant trying to make a connection between Rush sending kids to see the trainer and ask for antiinflammatory meds and then making some wild leaping link to someone claiming they saw him hand a pill to a kid. xD

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I mean, it looks pretty obvious and all. 

I understand that the GHSA came to the conclusion that maybe there is nothing against the rules happening there or whatever the finding was. Our bad for using the same signals and all after Buzz left. 

He worked us at another venue later on the same way. 

Unseemly if not against the rules. 

That's what Rush made Lowndes have to do to eek out a win against us. Dudes with binoculars sharing info with the coordinators in the press boxes. Hahaha. 

Then their fans come poking sticks at Colquitt because their coach owes back taxes and allegedly gave a kid some aleve. Trying to make it out as if it's the same as grade changing or adultery.... or sign stealing. 

Retaking test and rounding an 89.3 to a 90 is not criminal as some make it out to be.

• Like 1

So let’s get this straight. GHSA conducted two investigations with a bought out sanction against Rush and one where no findings are made. Here’s the thing Pitt if you think our staff can get the signal send it down to the field and the coordinator set the defense up before the snap maybe you give us more credit than deserved. I think there’s some thin skinned Packer fans that look the other way.

never said the man did not galvanize the community but Laws are in place for a reason. Problem is when you have a personality bigger than it should be rules are broken. So what should take place “Ah gosh Rush don’t give out pills anymore pretty please!! Mocking rules and laws is exactly the problem. So do not rationalize breaking of rules or laws. You and I would and should be held at the standard. Besides the investigation should reveal everything AND if it was incorrect then the system should be held accountable leaving open a civil law route along with school board elections. 

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re scairt, you’re talking outta your ass... the sphincter muscles are distorting your message. 

Don't be scairt, tell us exactly what you meant. 

Regards

BGW

I think he has me mixed up with Pittbullhawg from the GAVSV. 

I barely ever even read that shit over there. I can read politics on the OT here. That shit over there is a mess. Hahaha

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think he has me mixed up with Pittbullhawg from the GAVSV. 

I barely ever even read that shit over there. I can read politics on the OT here. That shit over there is a mess. Hahaha

Wires got crossed in the colon, butt muscles didn’t know whether to release the diarrhea or clench up and save it for the house for a private deposit. 

MTP28 has something on his <cough, cough> mind.... just needs to relax and let it out coherently or....

I dunno, couldn’t make it out.... in typical fashion I just do what I do.... 

Appears MTP28 answered something on the GAVSV but logging in here. 

BUT! What’s interesting is the rhetoric here is stronger than what MTP28 usually posts..... over..... there. 

Regards

BGW

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You’re scairt, you’re talking outta your ass... the sphincter muscles are distorting your message. 

Don't be scairt, tell us exactly what you meant. 

Regards

BGW

Here’s what I’m saying guy you and that little Boys Club team give Randy a call little feller and let’s tee it up. Otherwise try and keep a coach. Ha Ha. I guess your some kind of icon over here but you and your little girlfriend Gonnahog or what ever just settle in cause ya daddy Rush got caught plain and simple. So wipe the tears off and give Randy a call. Lol

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wires got crossed in the colon, butt muscles didn’t know whether to release the diarrhea or clench up and save it for the house for a private deposit. 

MTP28 has something on his <cough, cough> mind.... just needs to relax and let it out coherently or....

I dunno, couldn’t make it out.... in typical fashion I just do what I do.... 

Appears MTP28 answered something on the GAVSV but logging in here. 

BUT! What’s interesting is the rhetoric here is stronger than what MTP28 usually posts..... over..... there. 

Regards

BGW

I like when the Lowndes guys feel froggy. 

We had one pop over here a couple years back and try tooting horns and stuff then Colquitt came over and kicked their ass in that rain game. 

This one Lowndes guy here is the first one to show up since that guy, and this one waited until our supposed honest superintendant pulled some slimey shit and fired our coach over a bunch of half baked connect-a-dot bullshit. 

They may actually sneak a win out on us this year. I can see they're clearing their throats to crow already. Hahaha.

• Haha 1

Ha Ha your a hoot guy. Check the record we have whipped that ass way more and by larger point margins. The last at Lowndes was sweet and I think that ended your girlfriend Pitts photo taking shots of the scoreboards. And speaking of clearing throats all I hear is crickets from those pig fans. BTW why complain about your illustrious school board as your the rednecks that elected them. Lol. This whole thing was predictable cause after all having an indoor livestock venue is more important than educating citizens! Lol. I some how already know what that result would be. Hey be careful on that turf as I’m sure that cow sh$”& don’t was tight out lol

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha your a hoot guy. Check the record we have whipped that ass way more and by larger point margins. The last at Lowndes was sweet and I think that ended your girlfriend Pitts photo taking shots of the scoreboards. And speaking of clearing throats all I hear is crickets from those pig fans. BTW why complain about your illustrious school board as your the rednecks that elected them. Lol. This whole thing was predictable cause after all having an indoor livestock venue is more important than educating citizens! Lol. I some how already know what that result would be. Hey be careful on that turf as I’m sure that cow sh$”& don’t was tight out lol

What do you expect from the Packer fans bro? 

We don't even have a coach right now. Tough to get out and puff out your chest when you aren't even sure what offense you'll run this season. Right?

Right!

Wouldn't it be a real hoot if the Packers whoop some Vikings at their house this season after all the turmoil and bullshit they've went through this offseason? Oh lawd... I'm guessing it'd be another few years before some Lowndes fan came over here trying to be a smarty pants again. 

xD

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MTP28 said:

All opinions are welcome here.  Especially if they are not so nice to colcuts.  Lol. I kid I kid. 

• Haha 1

Not sure what rock you’ve been under or maybe you just get your internet at McDonalds but I’ve been here all along. And if hoping and praying for a win at the Palace is your best goal for the season that makes you pathetic. 

Sorry you dont don’t have a coach but hey.... do a better background check next time. Now go gargle for a while cause I know that throat of yours must be sore keeping up with your hero Rush. Here’s a news flash . HE AINT COMING BACK lol

• Haha 2