Rush Propst Reinstated!

HawgGoneIt

21 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Just read your previous ramblings about I’m sorry let me list it how you did. A!@&$. F%#*+ there now look back at your posts. And for the record I don’t hate anyone. With regard to weird places, I’m of the opinion you may suffer from that given you rconstant use of profanity as it relates to the current situation in Colquitt. I’ve posted before that Rush was a great coach. Even one of your own brethren Rab pulled support. Rather than being ugly on this board (I know it’s a healing process) work to provide leadership within the community based on what’s best for the kids who work very hard. You and I on this board serve no purpose and if you need a sounding board I’m here guy. Now with that said I hope we can be friends👍

And you lept to strange sexual fantasies or something from me using a couple of curse words? I fail to find anything about any weird sexual fantasies outside of your posts.

I'm not really thinking that I'm the one needing to reread my own posts.

Haha. 

We both grown men here... I think. If a little curse word sends you off on some weird sexual tangent like that, I'll certainly try to be more careful around you in the future.  Could be you're a youngin though, Idk,  judging by what I've seen so far.

You're the guy hopped in over here not knowing his ass from his elbow. And now you want to try to preach to me about being a leader in my community like you know me or something.  Dude, clearly, you and I need a reset in our budding relationship. 

Don't come offering me advice for one damn thing. I don't know you so, don't be mad or anything, but, I don't damn know who you are so it's very doubtful that I'll accept any advice from you. 

I don't like shady characters dude. You sir are on my shady mofo list. Naw, we can't be friends, because I never liked a Viking outside of one, but mainly because you're on the shady mofo list. 

xD

• Like 1

That’s the craziest damn thing I’ve seen in while, 1st addresses to PitBullHawg and then addresses Hawg on couple things but I’m the “deviant” that posted the items the poster is referring to.

Smells and feels like an old ladies tea party full of gossip and innuendo that migrated over. 

I got an idea of who these Three Amigos might be but no proof, so what.... the light is shining that way.

Furthermore the tone, approach and lack of respect is evident. Folks that come outta the woodwork during a not so good situation, kinda suspect. Ribbing, trash talking is one thing but this I don’t get.

My .02,

BGW

Wow I’m hurt that you two fellas don’t like me. Well I’m truly sorry. My name is not Dude so either your going through a mid life crisis or trying to impress someone. Gita pretty good idea why you don’t like lowndes and it appears your fears will soon reappear. And Buford good luck to you fellas to. Look forward to the Fall.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, can a brother at least get a little foreplay before being cast straight into anal and beast sex? 

Jeeeze! 

9_9

xD

Don’t forget Brazilian midget wrestling, you shady mofo dude.  You.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

How many handles do you Colquitt folks have over here. It’s like a funeral over here. You would have thought something died over here. Oh that’s right Rush blew y’all back into mediocrity. Lol. We will see in the Fall 

I honestly only know of a few Colquitt guys that post over here. Only two were in this thread. 

You... have... issues. 

I had to go skip by and see what you post over on the GAVSV and it looks like you try to be some holier than thou type over there, then hop in over here and  some of the first stuff you go off on is beast sex and bending dudes over stumps and that type stuff. 

Just making up off the cuff shit here, and now run back over there crying to Rab who you claim to just tolerate. 

You remind me of the same types we have in our administration and BOE. 

• Haha 2

Hey quit crying and get them posters printed so you  an run for the school board. I’ve never heard a person cry more about a fired coach. You speak like you were part of the investigation. My bet is you get your information at Hardess asnyou eat a chicken biscuit. So move on guy or seek professional help and I ain’t talking about your alter ego BufordGaWolves either. Lol

Come on guy just get over it. Your hero is GONE. And Frankly who cares if you like anyone. Important thing is like yourself. And stay off the the Georgia Vent cause all that negative stuff is bringing the Pack down. Lighten up guy somebody will be on the sideline this Fall. I suggested the Brooks Coach. How’s your school board campaign going. Those posters can be expensive. What’s your platform going to be? That means what do you want to change. Good Luck Cotton lol

15 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Wow I’m hurt that you two fellas don’t like me. Well I’m truly sorry. My name is not Dude so either your going through a mid life crisis or trying to impress someone. Gita pretty good idea why you don’t like lowndes and it appears your fears will soon reappear. And Buford good luck to you fellas to. Look forward to the Fall.

Ahh you're a Lowndes fan.  You have got to meet @Columbiafan.  He is a huge supporter of your school and their scheduling. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Hey quit crying and get them posters printed so you  an run for the school board. I’ve never heard a person cry more about a fired coach. You speak like you were part of the investigation. My bet is you get your information at Hardess asnyou eat a chicken biscuit. So move on guy or seek professional help and I ain’t talking about your alter ego BufordGaWolves either. Lol

You know, I have always thought they were the same person too.  Hmm.

• Haha 2

Ha Ha that’s good fella. Least we have a coach and not gnashing our teeth and blaming everyone else for the fact he messed up. So get ready for the Fall there Sport cause it’s another 10 years of beatdowns. What’s funny is all those rednecks holding their breath hoping it’s all a bad dream. Lol stuff is like a made for TV movie “The Rush Do over Part 2”

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha that’s good fella. Least we have a coach and not gnashing our teeth and blaming everyone else for the fact he messed up. So get ready for the Fall there Sport cause it’s another 10 years of beatdowns. What’s funny is all those rednecks holding their breath hoping it’s all a bad dream. Lol stuff is like a made for TV movie “The Rush Do over Part 2”

Woah there buddy I ain't a packer...

I'm your friendly neighborhood 

Tift County Blue Devil

• Haha 3