Rush Propst Reinstated!

HawgGoneIt

23 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Come on guy just get over it. Your hero is GONE. And Frankly who cares if you like anyone. Important thing is like yourself. And stay off the the Georgia Vent cause all that negative stuff is bringing the Pack down. Lighten up guy somebody will be on the sideline this Fall. I suggested the Brooks Coach. How’s your school board campaign going. Those posters can be expensive. What’s your platform going to be? That means what do you want to change. Good Luck Cotton lol

Dude, GAVSV has been like a funeral for several weeks.  It's not folks from here making it that way either.  It is the home grown Colquit people and then all the others piling on such as yourself.  Rufus has had plenty of company in the "woe is me" camp.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

Dude, GAVSV has been like a funeral for several weeks.  It's not folks from here making it that way either.  It is the home grown Colquit people and then all the others piling on such as yourself.  Rufus has had plenty of company in the "woe is me" camp.

I think we can all see who has Rush's pecker in their mouth and it isn't any regs from here. 

Outside of an April Fools joke thread that's outlived it's funny days ago, that this screwball won't let die, nobody over here had been talking about it. 

He's already posted more threads about Rush this month than anyone. The guy isn't even coaching right now and still has these Lowndes fans shook. Hahaha

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we can all see who has Rush's pecker in their mouth and it isn't any regs from here. 

Outside of an April Fools joke thread that's outlived it's funny days ago, that this screwball won't let die, nobody over here had been talking about it. 

He's already posted more threads about Rush this month than anyone. The guy isn't even coaching right now and still has these Lowndes fans shook. Hahaha

Maybe because lowndes is jealous of Colquitt

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Maybe because lowndes is jealous of Colquitt

Nah. It's pretty clear they were afraid of Colquitt when coached by Rush. It was crickets from Lowndes unless they eeked out a win for the last five years. 

Now Rush is gone we have this guy over here "Rush this, Rush that, he gone, yall cryin'" etc., when Rush wasn't much a topic of discussion since D-day. 

Then the poor guy can't understand where he is or who the posters are here. Then is all paranoid acting like I'm running multiple profiles between the two sites. 

Idk. I'm thinking he may be a little touched in the brain or something. 

Apparently your the one with issues. Just offering commentary about the Colquitt team. Again sexual references but that’s you Guy. As far as the Lowndes Colquitt series we beat them two years ago. Enjoy the game and look forward to this year.

OK go ahead and start your demented references.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Apparently your the one with issues. Just offering commentary about the Colquitt team. Again sexual references but that’s you Guy. As far as the Lowndes Colquitt series we beat them two years ago. Enjoy the game and look forward to this year.

OK go ahead and start your demented references.

We sure this guy isn’t block?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Pretty tight little cult you guys have. Lol. Do y’all reaffirm each other when questioned? So do you ever talk football or just when the next time y’all have a nail party or something. Lol

Actually I give the GA guys on here hell on a regular basis

I just don't think lowndes of all teams has room to talk about Colquitt when overall Colquitt has been a far more accomplished program

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

U sure Rufus would be ok with this?  Lol.  I ask for a friend I barely like.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha that’s good fella. Least we have a coach and not gnashing our teeth and blaming everyone else for the fact he messed up. So get ready for the Fall there Sport cause it’s another 10 years of beatdowns. What’s funny is all those rednecks holding their breath hoping it’s all a bad dream. Lol stuff is like a made for TV movie “The Rush Do over Part 2”

Did a Lowndes fan just call a Colquitt fan a redneck?  SMH.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, MTP28 said:

So Aztec were you there when Greg Reid brokenthat run at the end of the game and scored from about 80 out in the Devils Den?

I wasn't there for that but I was there in the rain at Grayson when Mr Reed didn't have such a good game and started a fight near the end.  Great sportsman...not.  Mighty Lowndes and all everything Greg Reid ran into little old Grayson and got stopped.  Oops.  And before you go and get high and mighty, yes I know y'all won last year.  We are still 2-1 against you.

25 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Pretty tight little cult you guys have. Lol. Do y’all reaffirm each other when questioned? So do you ever talk football or just when the next time y’all have a nail party or something. Lol

Hey dude, you waltzed in here like you owned the place and can't even tell who the players are.  During the season, no one cuts anyone any slack.  The various members of any particular state kind of sort of have each other's back but even that isn't guaranteed.   When you don't know the dynamics of the place and start making the kind of statements you have you should expect some flack.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Hey dude, you waltzed in here like you owned the place and can't even tell who the players are.  During the season, no one cuts anyone any slack.  The various members of any particular state kind of sort of have each other's back but even that isn't guaranteed.   When you don't know the dynamics of the place and start making the ind of statements you have you should expect some flack.

Exactly

This place is a tough crowd and you got to earn your stripes, respect here is earned not just given

• Like 2

So here’s the deal Columbia reading must be an issue for you. Lowndes has won every SC they played in (5). And have a winning record against the proverbial Bridesmaids Pack. So you (Dudes) as you say huddle up and discuss how bad this little sandwichboard  is. Lol

So let’s see here Fred “got each other’s back” “Tough Crowd” so I’ll bet that when you and hognutt, Columbia closeout shirt sale, and Santa Clause Fred used to put clothes pens and cards on yalls bike and terrorized the little old lady’s around the block. Lol y’all a badass gang over here. Who gives a shit about any of that tired stuff y’all spit out. Apparently y’all talk no football. Now go ahead and fill your water pistols up and go back outside before you afternoon nap!! Lol

51 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So let’s see here Fred “got each other’s back” “Tough Crowd” so I’ll bet that when you and hognutt, Columbia closeout shirt sale, and Santa Clause Fred used to put clothes pens and cards on yalls bike and terrorized the little old lady’s around the block. Lol y’all a badass gang over here. Who gives a shit about any of that tired stuff y’all spit out. Apparently y’all talk no football. Now go ahead and fill your water pistols up and go back outside before you afternoon nap!! Lol

Is that what it's called over at lowndes?

I thought it was brag about beating JV teams to get a inflated record then get bounced when you face a real team

• Haha 3